Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginoclock

Well-known member
The story shaming his son because he’d done a poo-poo. Poor kid will have a complex about doing a shit! Keep your kids off social media!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

pommie87

New member
I've been to a party Ryan's been at and he's very on edge, sussing everyone out as if he's some big celeb who the papers want to write about. He's is a big party boy though, was one of the last men standing at 8am.
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Tangerine Dream

VIP Member
Saw a headline about one of Jake Hall's friends sharing with the public the last text Jake sent to them...

Of course it was this total saddo.

How much attention can these arseholes need?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s the one I don’t like, the one that isn’t famous for fuck sake!

I like the one that was in Emmerdale, the best, he seems the nicest person and the brightest out of the other 2!
I’ve actually met Scott (he came into my work) and he was one of the nicest people to come in. He was polite and made conversation. I had a really good impression of him. However....they all make me cringe on Instagram 😬 they are So over the top and Dramatic!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Scott thinks he’s some messiah for healthy living cos he walks his dog and goes to the gym 😂 Adam is verging on hysteria with that manic laugh and the receding dwarf looks miserable as sin in comparison to the twins...they do everything for the gram..it’s mental! Who gives a flying f##k about their family get togethers! Put ur bloody phones down! they walk around manny thinking they’re a-list celebs 🤮🤮🤮
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I used to be a member of a gym where Ryan and his brothers were members. It wasn't a flash one. I got a deal with was rather cheap for the area. The door had a code to get in but was usually broken. I was inside waiting for my partner to come out of the changing room when he and the brothers were at the door. I shouted to the staff 'Jason Grimshaw wants to come in'. I was told later not to call him that he didn't like it. I saw them there a few times, they did very little but the staff were all over them and they loved the attention. Always looking around to see who was looking at them, usually nobody.
Is that his came to fame Jason Grimshaw😂 a 5 minute wonder in Corrie and if you dont watch you wouldn't even know who Jason or Ryan was
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

honey7

VIP Member
And Scarlett hasn't gained anymore followers with her "singing career". No one is taking the Nepo baby seriously.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

Disneylover

VIP Member
Umar Kamani bought Ryan Thomas a Rolls Royce so the post would of been a 'favour'
Did Ryan say Umar bought it? This whole story about Boohoo doesn’t surprise me, the quality of the clothes is shocking and to think poor buggers have been making them in a sweat shop! I hope people stop buying from them
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Before he got with Lucy, they all got on so well. Her with his family, and Ryan with tinas husband. We don’t know what happened, and to be quite frank, it’s the newspapers which 99% are bullshit stories.
Tina is still friendly with Adam at least. They like each other’s grid posts and Scarlett seems to spend a lot of time with him and his family.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11