Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millieminion

Chatty Member
I think maybe they were at the same party,I'd say they still have mutual friends,they maybe had words and Tina had one too many drinks and came out and took it out on his car.. probably completely wrong but it would make scene in Corrie😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Their dad was a famous singer wasn’t he? So probably had some good contacts in the industry
Their dad was a club singer basically, his claim to fame is that he was on the same bill as the Jackson 5 once, but mainly he did a ‘soul train’ show round the north west and wales.

The Thomas brothers use their connection to Umar Kamani at EVERY turn, believe me, which is partially why they manage to remain relevant - or at least how they maintain their lifestyles when not working (and bloody bankrupt in Ryan’s case). Scarlett’s trip to the US was funded that way.

That’s what I’d love to know. I don’t think it’s Ryan making it up because she would have come out today and denied it. I don’t think she’s as innocent in it all as she would have people think, seems to me she was very friendly with Ryan when she was with Adam and had a new baby but as soon as him and Lucy got engaged/ pregnant they fell out - wonder if it was a case of she was happy while she had everything he didn’t.

Purely my opinion I could be totally wrong. I feel for Scarlett in all this and also as much as I know people don’t like her it can’t be nice for Lucy being heavily pregnant
They seemed to fall out after what happened in Dubai and like someone else said Tina didn’t seem happy after the video of Scarlett crying. She put something on insta about things not always being as they seem

UndrTheCosh

You mean Ryan and Tina have an affair? I don’t think she’d go there ever again after the way he treated her. Imagine having someone’s baby and then being told you don't do it for me anymore
Plus, you’d have to be extremely stupid to cheat on someone who looks like Lucy! He’s a lucky man

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Where’s Scarlett? Seems to be no mention of her.
Considering they’ve moved to Manchester and have refurbed a whole bedroom for her.
I’m sure he would have filmed it if she was visiting.

Or is he actually being private over her?
It’s been mentioned on Lucy’s thread that something must have gone down. Tina shared a post a few weeks ago about narcissistic Dad’s or something like that. Plus none of the Thomas crew shared anything about Scarlett’s award nomination for Waterloo Road. Something has defo happened

• Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
He was pretty deluded when he left Corrie assuming he'd get shitloads of work. Quite simply he's not a good enough actor! He had a job for life there, he was a well established and popular character, his only chance now is if they decide to bring him back.
As they got older the guy who played Todd became better looking of the two.

Chinchilla

Ryan posting for people to vote Adam but also we want their brother home
Not sure he understood the concept of voting
That’s what I thought . We want him home!!!! What an idiot so then vote him out .

I’ve even gone off Caroline Thomas now aswell! Just cringey, try hard and seems fake.
Her instagram stories are just constant adverts which comes across as so insincere as she’s very robotic like.

Hey,

Couldn’t find a thread already on him so thought I’d start one.
Any thoughts on him? I mean I think he is fit as and his brothers. But I’m starting to find it weird he seems to be pimping his kid Scarlet out....
He did live quizzes on Instagram with her and you could see her pants, he showed her in her swimwear in the garden, there was another with her covering herself naked in the bath, and then the other day she was just in a little underwear crop top.
Oh and now she has a tik tok 🙄
Definitely putting her out there a bit more in an attempt to raise her profile,it’s clear she’s a showbiz kid lol

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Scarlett is a talented little thing, but I get the impression Ryan’s a pushy parent. Tina doesn’t seem to put as much “showcase” stuff on her insta. Just let her be a child not an instagram star 😬
Needs his daughter to get famous and bring in the cash because what does he actually do now?

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
He's pulled out all the stops for Lucys 30th birthday. Brunch, hotels, shopping trips.

Wonder if it still feels special to Lucy, knowing it's paid for with her own money 😂
Most of it was gifted judging by the amount of tags and mentions the places got.

Do you reckon Ryan thinks he’s in with a chance of being best man for his BEST MATE umar kumani?
I’m sure he’s on Umar’s payroll how else is he funding this lifestyle of never working but being in fancy bars, hotels and restaurants several times a week. He’s been bankrupt numerous times but drives a Bentley? Make it make sense?

TJ90

VIP Member
He thinks he’s a big star because he’s friends with the people who own PLT and Boohoo. That’s the only reason he went to JLO’s party was because of Umar. No one in Manchester gives a shit about them but they think they own the place.

• Heart

Emerald37

VIP Member
The thing is, Ryan isn’t the most likeable Thomas brother - Adam is. So a tv show with just him and Lucy just wouldn’t be all that.
I can't stand Adam. I didn't like him on I'm a celeb. His laugh reminded me of a braying donkey too. :LOL:

• Haha

Handerton

Chatty Member
Yeah, he got a lot of praise and following (rightly) after the Roxanne stuff on BB but I think it's definitely gone to his head (and those of his brothers)
Interesting time that. The papers speculated he would make a million quid in a few months after the show after showing himself to be pretty likeable.... but he ended up getting basically no work except the obligatory ITV daytime appearances.

They are definitely not a relationship that will last forever.
Anyone remember her relationship with the heavily tattooed tiler who was working on the kitchen in her two bed flat? She apparently dumped him when the job was finished and he wouldn’t do a 50% discount 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
As if posting a video of his kids in the bath wasn’t bad enough, he’s now posted a video of Lilah’s shit in the bath 💩 What is wrong with him?!

• Wow
  • Sick