Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
It’s Scott’s “leg day” which he obviously skips a lot! He has such a buff top half but his legs look like they belong to Olive Oyl.

I am strangely obsessed with his legs, does he have something wrong with them? They just don’t look right.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Scott is actually embarrassing, the video of people cheering and he’s there with his arms in the air like he’s Ryan. He’s walked like the last 5 miles, get a grip lad

I get that people have joined to support him but they are all drinking and playing music and seem to have missed the point and just want the end party out of it.

well done Ryan the credit is all yours don’t let your brothers take your spotlight

Reactions: 9

Badirene

VIP Member
Why is everyone a PT/fitness adviser lately? This fella, Mark Wright, even Gregg Wallace is getting in on it. Yet none of these actually hold any fitness or nutrition qualifications.
Honestly it's dangerous, I do a hobby sport and my coach has competed twice in the Olympics and trained others to also compete at the Olympics too and he doesn't give fitness advice, he sends his athletes to a qualified pt. Bad technique can seriously injure someone, go to experts people.

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
I’ve just peeked at her insta/ the cringe levels are off the scale! If my partner got a hotel room and saxophonist in, they’d be kicked to the kerb. It’s painful to watch. And of course, it has to be recorded for the gram

And the other Scott brothers and their annoying laugh. PLEASE STOP!!!!

TJ90

VIP Member
I think a lot of men are jealous of their children. They’re not their wives number one priority anymore and vice versa.
It’s so important to keep the relationship alive, harder to have alone time when in lockdown obviously.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Well done to Ryan on his charity walk. Fantastic achievement and better than all these celebs and influencers who think a couple of Instagram posts is enough.

Sick of seeing Scott go on as if it’s him doing it though when he’s basically going to meet him at the end and make it all about him. Scott is just not likeable at all compared to the other two.

Nah, I can't she her moving up north. And he likes to think he's sooo famous in Manchester, I couldn't see him leaving permanently.
If they do keep living in separate houses I guess the big question is whether they stay together 🤷🏼‍♀️

Irrch

Chatty Member
I always get suspicious of people who have been together longer than say 2 years but still don't live together.
Yes two hours - two lots of bills, 2 council tax etc it's a no brainier (I know they'll worry less about bills)

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I’m surprised Ryan and his family haven’t shared the voting award thing like Tina did. 🤔
There is definitely something going on there. Scarlett was a frequent visitor to Ryan’s and the other Thomas’s homes and this would be documented on their socials, but like I said in an earlier post, I can’t recall the last time Ryan posted a picture of him and Scarlett

Apart from Ryan not posting anything about Scarlett’s TV Times nomination, you’d think Adam would. Doesn’t Scarlett play his daughter in the show?

Last edited:

Bananarepublic

The story has been removed now....it all seemed to go soar when she was told she had a sibling coming with 10 cameras and all his family staring at her. Awful position to put her in...selfish tbh

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She has also said recently that she will be moving to Manchester but 'keeping a base' down south, which I cant see lasting too well with her.

Ryan basically wants Roman to dress like a mini me and do funny/naughty things on camera for likes. It seems his career plan is now to pawn his kids out seeing as he has 'fallen out of love with acting' (after his two roles)

Missylauren

Just seen the arrival of King Roman's teletubbies (rolls eyes) and caught a look at the Rolls Royce number plate on the drive. The car is actually 9 years old and the MOT expired a few days ago 😏! Umar can't like him that much to not get him a brand new one lol!
Should report him and get the car crushed lol

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Ryan is appearing on the reboot of The Games for ITV2 (with other stellar A List names like Christine McGuinness and Olivia Attwood). Apparently the fee he is receiving is the second lowest of all the contestants, and he has hired a personal trainer to make him look better as he is determined to make an impact on the show, with a view to becoming part of RWL and launching his own element of the fitness brand, aimed at men. Hilarious if true, there is no end to his leeching off Lucy.
So this part of what I had originally heard is starting to come to fruition, with his new 'transformation' shots being circulated today. Frankie Bridge is going to be the female face of RWL once Lucy has the baby, with Ryan to launch the new mens section (IF - and its a huge if - his 'new look' and his appearance on The Games gains any traction).

He really will jump on any coat tail he can find!

Lollypad

VIP Member
Scarlett is a talented little thing, but I get the impression Ryan’s a pushy parent. Tina doesn’t seem to put as much “showcase” stuff on her insta. Just let her be a child not an instagram star 😬