Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
I always think since Adam was on I’m a celeb with that constant manic laugh they all seem to copy it now. Scott never acted like that on Love Island, he wasn’t a big personality..now whenever you see the three of them they compete for the loudest laugh (at nothing funny) like a bunch of hyenas! It does my head in cos everyone looks so uncomfortable around them🤦🏽‍♀️
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I think Adam having a wife, a family & an actual normal job keeps him grounded. I like him, he comes across a nice guy. I used to like Scott but i feel like him & Ryan have turned into embarassing, begging for attention, z listers. Although, at least Scott has a job & i suppose that's how he comes into contact with 'Celebs' etc. Makes me cringe how they are constantly trying to push Ryan's eldest into the limelight, like always having her singing, last night she was at that party etc. Scott pushing his Mum's instagram to get her followers etc, it just all feels a bit 'ick'
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

thelittleprincess

Well-known member
Hey,

Couldn’t find a thread already on him so thought I’d start one.
Any thoughts on him? I mean I think he is fit as and his brothers. But I’m starting to find it weird he seems to be pimping his kid Scarlet out....
He did live quizzes on Instagram with her and you could see her pants, he showed her in her swimwear in the garden, there was another with her covering herself naked in the bath, and then the other day she was just in a little underwear crop top.
Oh and now she has a tik tok 🙄
 
  • Like
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Probably a very unpopular opinion, but I am wondering if there may have been more to Roxanne Pallett's accusations on Big Brother?
To be honest, I never watched any of the series in which they appeared, but it does make you wonder.
No. You only have to look a stories from every show she’s ever worked on to see what kind of person she is
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12

WeefBellington

VIP Member
What a horrid video he’s posted moaning that he only got 25 mins kid free because Roman didn’t like kids club. The boys looks clearly upset and old little legs is moaning .. what a prick
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Yeah Tina probably does get angry and I get it. I’m divorced and I get so angry when my kids dad is a dick, especially when it has an impact on them. I’ll never stop being a lioness when it comes to them!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Raininvain

VIP Member
Wasn’t it that he tried to have sexual talk with a young girl? Honestly testosterone is a danger to some men, take it away and rape cases etc would disappear mainly, I know all men aren’t like this but lots are and especially actors etc.
. No it was groping a woman on her crotch in a nightclub and groping another as well. He was put on the sex offenders register.God knows what he will be doing now.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Laika1234

VIP Member
when Adam did I’m a celeb he followed up with big brother. Now he’s doing strictly he’s enroute with DOI.

it does make me lolz he can only get the trashy versions of what Adam gets offered.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12

cb213

Well-known member
Grown men???
Imagine your Dad behaving like that to get likes on social media #cringe
And Scott wants to be taken seriously as a businessman 🤣🤣🤣
What are Scott’s “businesses” he’s a self righteous preachy BORE I think they all need private therapy instead of drivelling on podcasts
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12

Mayday

VIP Member
She's a "Rockstar" at 17🤣
I can't see her music career going anywhere tbh. She's pretty and has a decent voice (although any clips she's posted have been way too autotuned) but there's nothing interesting about her, and thousands of other people are also trying to be singers. If she wasn't a nepo baby then she probably would've been put in a girl band that didn't get far on X Factor.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I cannot understand your post.
How about learning grammar and how to write!
Read pretty clearly to me unless I am wrong.

A girl has made a video saying the guy she has been seeing has been seeing Scarlett behind her back and staying at the Thomas household with her.

Basically her boyfriend has been cheating with Scarlett and Scarlett likes other girls lads.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
If I ever ended up in a restaurant or something and the full Thomas family were there I would have to leave. They think they are the Jackson’s or Kardashians and are so over the top
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 12