Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
They are desperate to get their kids famous. Especially Scarlett
I follow Tina O’Brien on IG and Scarlett very rarely, if ever, features in Tina’s stories or photos yet whenever Scarlett is round her dad’s or uncles she’s always featured

She does have a good singing voice though

Reactions: 8

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Wouldn’t expect anything less from the scum newspaper. I read it on the Mirror, it does sound odd. Maybe he was dropping Scarlett off with her or something and she was pissed and told him what she really thought of him 😂
Maybe it’s to do with Princess Lucy 😱
At 1:00 in the morning outside a house party? If Scarlett was there that would have definitely been mentioned. It would have made the story sound more dramatic

Nwest

Chatty Member
I'm really shocked him and Lucy have lasted. Definitely not sunshine and rainbows.

The mother seems to go everywhere with them now. She is always in their stories. Did I read a while ago they were trying to set her up with a new man or did I imagine that?
Yeah they did her dating profiles. She looks like a woman that’s had too much drink and drugs and sun beds and it’s catching up with her

The regs is W4NK 3R if anyone was wondering
Lmao

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
I think she always kept quiet about her feelings toward Ryan until they posted that video of her finding out about the new baby and breaking down. That was so messed up.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Scarlett is a talented little thing, but I get the impression Ryan’s a pushy parent. Tina doesn’t seem to put as much “showcase” stuff on her insta. Just let her be a child not an instagram star 😬
Whenever she is shown on Tina’s Instagram she is just being a kid. The complete opposite of when she’s with Ryan.

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
Scott has shared a WhatsApp chat between him and his brothers. Does anyone else have their siblings in their phones as their full name? He has ‘ ‘Ryan Thomas’ and ‘Adam Thomas’.

My siblings are in my contacts just by first name and anyone else I know with the same first name is followed by surname

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
My husband despises these three ! I actually don’t mind them, Adam & Scott do actually come across that they work for a living, Ryan not so much ! Anyhow he refers to them as Jason Grimshaw, Shit Jason Grimshaw (Adam) and nobody Jason Grimshaw (Scott). We live Cheshire way & we went to Adams restaurant in Gatley for lunch & I will say it was lovely, Scott was in there & was chatty & seemed really pleasant. However I can appreciate that they are not everyone’s cup of tea.

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Everyone should unfollow him in return, he's pretty irrelevant anyway. Without a following i don't know how he'd manage to get any work ?!

Chinchilla

It’s been mentioned on Lucy’s thread that something must have gone down. Tina shared a post a few weeks ago about narcissistic Dad’s or something like that. Plus none of the Thomas crew shared anything about Scarlett’s award nomination for Waterloo Road. Something has defo happened
Surely if Tina and Ryan have beef, why take it out on Scarlett.
They need to sort it out amongst them. He should still be supporting his daughter no matter what. She’s under 18 so still a child’s.
No matter what he should be still promoting his daughters nomination.

He posts bloody everything else

Kirky19

I know, I’m finding it hard to believe he would sign up to take part in a show that needs him there 24/7 on the same week his daughter is due? Hmm

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Chris Fountain seems like a really lovely guy. I know he’s made some silly, childish mistakes in the past but I’ve always liked him.
Yeah he does. Ryan said something in his speech about him yesterday and started crying about something he’d been accused of and hadn’t done and Chris said that the walk stuff had really helped him so wonder what’s gone on there.
Fair play to both of them both seem decent guys