Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
I’m more surprised he’s seeing women, there always seems to be a shirtless man hanging around his house 😂

I used to think he didn’t have one but then on that podcast he mentioned a few girls he’d been seeing. Maybe he’s realised most woman don’t like a camera rammed down their throat on a first date.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 14
He can't act to save his life but compared to his chump of a brother on Emmerdale, he's Laurence Olivier. Can't bear either of them or the 3rd wheel twat that was in Love Island. They come across as knuckle dragging misogynist eejits.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

SamBamford

VIP Member
Seems to me that Ryan at least made her grow up too fast. When she was younger there were questionable photos of her. One I recall made me uncomfortable, she was in a paddling pool, appeared naked and was too old to be pictured like that. Others are posing model like when she was a child in clothes for older women. As a dad he's always been around but seems he didn't let her be a child for long.
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
I’ve actually thought for a long time I don’t think Tina is as innocent in this as people think. This is weird though unless they still have mutual friends and he was going to the party too?

Sad thing is Scarlett is of an age now where she will read that
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

QueenieMcSheenee

Well-known member
Yes I think she would have too. They both allowed her to bleach her hair too I know she’s dyed it dark now but you can tell it’s damaged it I would have said 15 was too young to bleach all your hair.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Rob2401

Chatty Member
The family are weird full Stop!
I know it sounds awful but I’m so sick of seeing adams son and their pathetic attempts to make everyone think they are this lovely family when In reality they are all fake fame hungry narcissists (especially Scott) all living off Ryan’s one “acting” gig in Corrie oh an PLT of course.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Mark81

VIP Member
This has to be the weakest excuse for an ice bath I've ever seen. A handful of ice cubes for a bath that big🤣 or he waited until it had warmed up/melted enough

s8SmMkO.jpg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He was pretty deluded when he left Corrie assuming he'd get shitloads of work. Quite simply he's not a good enough actor! He had a job for life there, he was a well established and popular character, his only chance now is if they decide to bring him back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Raininvain

VIP Member
He sounds very childish and selfish, obviously his wife has to put their baby first!. Yes she should spend time talking to him as well etc, but with a baby its probably because she's tired etc as well. What's he doing for her? I didn't hear him say anything about that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

eeeee1

Chatty Member
The thing with Scott is - I always feel like he’s trying to be something or someone he’s not.
I don’t think he’s a bad guy but he seems so lost and everything just comes out sounding a bit disingenuous and fake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
Totally unrelated but I found this thread and catching up 😆 The Thomas's went to my school and live in my area, and I've seen Ryan a few times out and about. My God he loves himself, it's so embarrassing. One particular time a few years ago I was in a card/party shop and he comes bowling in super loudly with Scarlett behind him, and starts pacing around the shop shouting unnecessarily loud to get attention like "we'll get that! And that" purely so people would look at him and think omg celebrity. Cringe cringe cringe.
I saw him in a card shop behaving like this, might have been the same time from what you've said!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Yeah and these people are never rolling in it as much as you’d like like showbiz is inconsistent income and when you look at their situ - Ryan has child maintenance to pay. Lucy has a nice house for sure but it is a fairly average sized house that has been done up nicely and she’s knocked through the hallway etc to open it up. They’re not super super rich so why make it harder for themselves. They live off ad begs as well. If they had loads of money they wouldn’t be begging like they do.
Lucy’s house is literally a bungalow with a loft conversion. Not the mega mansion that she’d like you to think.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Kebab girl

VIP Member
Scott Thomas 🙄🙄 now he’s been in a relationship for 5 minutes he’s an expert on the current dating scene.
I’ve never know someone to have as many photos of themselves as he does
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

QueenieMcSheenee

Well-known member
Tina seems like a lovely mum and happy in her relationship now.
Are Lucy and Ryan still living apart Lucy with kids in Essex and Ryan up north near eldest and brothers? I just can’t see how that works at all such a weird set up really is
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

honey7

VIP Member
this family will do anything to get headlines. They lie, put up suspect pics then delete, pimp out their kid's. They beg for attention. Yet if a tragedy happened they would asking people to respect their privacy. Well you can't have it both ways Imo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
He was bloody awful in Neighbours! His character was supposed to be some sort of tortured soul. It was like someone was poking him in the back when it was time to read his line off a bit of paper 🤣
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 13