Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Yeah Tina probably does get angry and I get it. I’m divorced and I get so angry when my kids dad is a dick, especially when it has an impact on them. I’ll never stop being a lioness when it comes to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Raininvain

VIP Member
Wasn’t it that he tried to have sexual talk with a young girl? Honestly testosterone is a danger to some men, take it away and rape cases etc would disappear mainly, I know all men aren’t like this but lots are and especially actors etc.
. No it was groping a woman on her crotch in a nightclub and groping another as well. He was put on the sex offenders register.God knows what he will be doing now.

• Wow
  • Angry

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Scott thinks he’s some messiah for healthy living cos he walks his dog and goes to the gym 😂 Adam is verging on hysteria with that manic laugh and the receding dwarf looks miserable as sin in comparison to the twins...they do everything for the gram..it’s mental! Who gives a flying f##k about their family get togethers! Put ur bloody phones down! they walk around manny thinking they’re a-list celebs 🤮🤮🤮

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I used to be a member of a gym where Ryan and his brothers were members. It wasn't a flash one. I got a deal with was rather cheap for the area. The door had a code to get in but was usually broken. I was inside waiting for my partner to come out of the changing room when he and the brothers were at the door. I shouted to the staff 'Jason Grimshaw wants to come in'. I was told later not to call him that he didn't like it. I saw them there a few times, they did very little but the staff were all over them and they loved the attention. Always looking around to see who was looking at them, usually nobody.
Is that his came to fame Jason Grimshaw😂 a 5 minute wonder in Corrie and if you dont watch you wouldn't even know who Jason or Ryan was

Raininvain

VIP Member
He sounds very childish and selfish, obviously his wife has to put their baby first!. Yes she should spend time talking to him as well etc, but with a baby its probably because she's tired etc as well. What's he doing for her? I didn't hear him say anything about that?

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
If they’re having a sordid affair I would imagine sour faced snooty Lucy would make his life absolute hell! Didn’t Lucy cheat on him in Dubai? Maybe this is his revenge! 🤫🤫🤫

Hanky panky with Lucy could be limited the now so he's maybe been up to no good with Tina and the fact they both refused to comment means they didn't even deny it .

I think Tina is better looking plus makes Ryan look taller.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I can't get my head around it...why was he meeting her at 1am after a house party?!
That’s the bit I couldn’t fathom out. Why would his car be outside a house that she was in for a party when they supposedly do not get on?

There is a lot of inconsistencies in the story. Whoever their ‘source’ is has only given them half the story. Surely the journalist at The Sun could see that the story doesn’t make sense before they published it?

Last edited:

kj135

VIP Member
Before he got with Lucy, they all got on so well. Her with his family, and Ryan with tinas husband. We don’t know what happened, and to be quite frank, it’s the newspapers which 99% are bullshit stories.

This is absolutely disgusting if true. Ryan should br ashamed of himself and so should Lucy- I wonder how she would react if this was done to King Roman in 10 years time?! I can completely believe that he wanted Scarlett at the party for the magazine deal only; its very clear they are trying to ride on her coat tails and push her into the limelight.
Oh yes he'll be the pushy parent & she'll make the money for him. He's been at it for ages, always putting up stories of her singing. How else did she get the gig in Waterloo Road? Has been tagging her in all the insta posts from the birthday party. No wonder Tina is pissed off.

I haven’t followed his relationship with Lucy, because frankly they are dull and lacking any chemistry together but i remember Lucy’s comments in a magazine when she was pregnant with their first saying how they won’t be living together so did that change after the baby came/when she got pregnant again?

I’m a loser 😂 but I just checked scarletts Instagram and she doesn’t follow her Mum and vice versa. She’s a talented little thing but I’m not sure if I’d want my daughter on a public Instagram at that age!