RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree. We are lucky enough to have lovely holidays every year. The reality is that they are very child centric though, and that’s fine for us. That’s not watching Netflix in a luxury hotel room
She’ll have Freya ordering the Sainsbury’s shop 🤣

Reactions: 3
The closest they will get will be a “press trip” gifted trip to watergate bay- it’s instagram Friendly but they’ve got a kids club 😂

One of the reasons why I decided not to have children is that I don’t really enjoy the kid related stuff (holidays, restaurants, toys, decor, etc). I wouldn’t *dare* to subject my child to my own idea of “aesthetics”, thus being a crappy parent and keeping her from enjoying her childhood her way - dressing like her favourite cartoon characters, having 1D posters plastered all over her Barbie pink bedroom walls, going to exhausting city holidays with her parents cause they can’t be arsed to take her to Disneyland as the photos would ruin the carefully curated taupe & beige feed. I wonder if Grabby expects to raise her toddler/school kid like an extension of herself or allow them some freedom to be who they are? It’s going to be interesting to watch.

Reactions: 9
And she’s now finding out how expensive it is having a child, which doesn’t align with her tight-fistedness. Frequent new shoes, and clothes etc. which might be why she bought socks that are more than several sizes too large for her.

And she’s now finding out how expensive it is having a child, which doesn’t align with her tight-fistedness. Frequent new shoes, and clothes etc. which might be why she bought socks that are more than several sizes too large for her.
Oh FFS! *checks Instagram

Reactions: 1
Oh ffs, it’s simply not as easy as just teaching a toddler not to touch something 🤨 has she met many toddlers ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

And there lies her excuse for not baby proofing properly- wouldn't want any plastic (the horror!) cupboard latches chipping her farrow and ball painted bespoke cabinets 😠
duck me. I’ve either had too much of a liquid lunch or that is written sooooooo badly 😂

Oh ffs, it’s simply not as easy as just teaching a toddler not to touch something 🤨 has she met many toddlers ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

And there lies her excuse for not baby proofing properly- wouldn't want any plastic (the horror!) cupboard latches chipping her farrow and ball painted bespoke cabinets 😠
And also irresponsible for any of the NCT babies who will inevitably never get bored of hanging out with RVK

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her home is not attractive inside, the only nice bit of it is the flooring. Everything else just looks mismatched. It reminds me of a restyle shop nearby where people send their ancient furniture and it gets repurposed and sold for not a lot of money.
I think of their store when I see her living area and bedroom.
She has absolutely no taste for a young fresh modern home and seems to be choosing things that she thinks are eclectic yet traditional

Her home is not attractive inside, the only nice bit of it is the flooring. Everything else just looks mismatched. It reminds me of a restyle shop nearby where people send their ancient furniture and it gets repurposed and sold for not a lot of money.
I think of their store when I see her living area and bedroom.
She has absolutely no taste for a young fresh modern home and seems to be choosing things that she thinks are eclectic yet traditional
I think the problem is she accepts gifted stuff that don’t match.

I think the problem is she accepts gifted stuff that don’t match.
Absolutely. I've seen others do eclectic mixed furniture and it looks great
Rebecca just doesnt have the flair for putting it together.
The pieces she has just dont mix well at all

Reactions: 4

Wow! She’s going to learn fast. Hopefully. It isn’t just had about them learning not to touch. Toddlers are generally very clumsy. Rebecca, the clue is in the name. They TODDLE and often fall

Reactions: 4

Hahahahaha!!!! Good luck with that Grabecca! We’ve recently moved house and I thought I could get away with the child locks now that my toddler is nearly 2 and half. They’re going back on asap! If I had a pound for every time I shout “GET OUT of the junk cupboard!!!! No more junk!! Put those crisps back!!” in a day I’d be richer than that lucky sod who’s just won the Euromillions!!

But of course that won’t apply to little miss perfect I suppose. A junk cupboard? Heavens no! Freya will only eat home made dehydrated kale chips 🙄

Hey GrabbaGramps while you are teaching Mini Benpecked to not touch hot things can you also teach her not to toddle round on unsteady legs and hurtle straight into the bizarrely placed corners of your hearth?

Unless of course she inherits her mother's stance. In which case we're fine because Mini BP will have one toddler foot in the kitchen and one in the hallway which should provide some stability.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the log burner wasnt a #gift?? Im gobsmacked.

Plus how much time does she have on her hands to reply to people on insta. #goaway

• Wow
Hey GrabbaGramps while you are teaching Mini Benpecked to not touch hot things can you also teach her not to toddle round on unsteady legs and hurtle straight into the bizarrely placed corners of your hearth?

Unless of course she inherits her mother's stance. In which case we're fine because Mini BP will have one toddler foot in the kitchen and one in the hallway which should provide some stability.
I actually laughed out loud. Baby is looking a lot more like grandad these days.

She's screwed if her child is anything like mine. Constantly throwing himself in his almost terrible two's while in a tantrum. Around tiles, log burners, kitchen islands. That shutter/door thing only has to fall on her in their livingroom and it could kill her. Baby proofing doesn't fit in with her theme..I saw a comment on here recently about her old home so I decided to Pinterest it. The bones and colour and garden of their home now is beautiful. Floorboards are nice. But not a patch on their old home. What's happened to her?? In her old Instagram posts she had a bit more of a personality too...

She's screwed if her child is anything like mine. Constantly throwing himself in his almost terrible two's while in a tantrum. Around tiles, log burners, kitchen islands. That shutter/door thing only has to fall on her in their livingroom and it could kill her. Baby proofing doesn't fit in with her theme..I saw a comment on here recently about her old home so I decided to Pinterest it. The bones and colour and garden of their home now is beautiful. Floorboards are nice. But not a patch on their old home. What's happened to her?? In her old Instagram posts she had a bit more of a personality too...
She copied literally every room of her old house from Pinterest and a lot of ideas she passed off as her own were from Pinterest too.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.