RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reminds me of the highs and lows of a family member. They have bipolar. The high days are euphoric and the lows are not being able to leave the house
I wonder if not drinking is more down to any medication she might be taking? 🤔 alcohol counteracts with anti depressants

Reactions: 2
She also bought mane and tale shampoo and conditioner.....that you can buy in every boots/semichem/savers/tesco/sainsburys/Asda's in the uk! You can even get the huge sizes online easy enough with free delivery.

She also bought mane and tale shampoo and conditioner.....that you can buy in every boots/semichem/savers/tesco/sainsburys/Asda's in the uk! You can even get the huge sizes online easy enough with free delivery.
She must’ve been bored shitless

If that had happened to me and my husband (and it has!) We'd have just laughed about it at the time, sorted it and thought how funny. I bet she was stressing about it, shouting at Ben like it was his fault, she was probably in a right fluster and rang mumma 🤣🤣 honestly, she needs to lighten up🙄
Imagine living with her?!

• Wow
The
View attachment 54537Alllllll the lolz for the most appropriate autocorrect ever 😂 It’s like her iPhone (11, in case you haven’t noticed it the mirror selfies) knows her. Also, hope she got Benpecked some new shorts at the outlet.
I noticed that! So funny and glad you posted it.

Reactions: 4
The

I noticed that! So funny and glad you posted it.
Hadn't noticed that before as I was too busy being baffled about the things she was bringing home, but that is a cracking auto correct.
So only outlet clothes for Benpecked and Chops (christ on a bike) but Graspy couldn't possibly partake? Of course

Reactions: 3
Oh my giddy aunt. I was in NYC earlier this year (first time I’d been after 20+ years of wanting to go!) and the amount of people standing on the crosswalks risking life and limb for the perfect shot on the ‘gram was ridiculous. Those cars and cabs wait for no one i’ll tell you, New Yorkers don’t give a tit about your Insta-perfect photo!
Imagine going upto someone strolling on fifth avenue and saying “do you mind taking a family photo for us...” “yeh sure where would you like it?” “Errrrr in the middle of this road?!” She is a SLAVE to Instagram!

Reactions: 4
Oh my giddy aunt. I was in NYC earlier this year (first time I’d been after 20+ years of wanting to go!) and the amount of people standing on the crosswalks risking life and limb for the perfect shot on the ‘gram was ridiculous. Those cars and cabs wait for no one i’ll tell you, New Yorkers don’t give a tit about your Insta-perfect photo!
Imagine going upto someone strolling on fifth avenue and saying “do you mind taking a family photo for us...” “yeh sure where would you like it?” “Errrrr in the middle of this road?!” She is a SLAVE to Instagram!
I wouldn’t trust any fucker with my iPhone 🤣 sod the gram

Reactions: 5
It felt like "parenting in a different country at times but it beats parenting at home"...what a stupid statement. Did she expect not to have to parent a 4 month old just because she went to a different country? Baffled by that statement.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.