RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pumpkins.........we must have alllllllll the pumpkins - It will be theeee best day everrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion:

Grandad’s busy earning x10 your wage while Grabby’s becoming increasingly beige

{More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston is surely the winner though?!}

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trip to the big apple, strapped for cash, saving $ for cookies with her Tupperware stash

Reactions: 13
Her definition of a parenting low- baby shits itself
Shock horror, it’s never happened to me I must be an actual super mum.

I jest of course. And Grabby, some people do post the lows. Makes them seem more genuine. Rather than crying about it later and jetting off to NYC for an extended first class holiday.

Reactions: 5

I jest of course. And Grabby, some people do post the lows. Makes them seem more genuine. Rather than crying about it later and jetting off to NYC for an extended first class holiday.
If that had happened to me and my husband (and it has!) We'd have just laughed about it at the time, sorted it and thought how funny. I bet she was stressing about it, shouting at Ben like it was his fault, she was probably in a right fluster and rang mumma 🤣🤣 honestly, she needs to lighten up🙄

Reactions: 6

What have I missed? Christ my kids shat on ME 😂

• Haha
She's still banging on about Benpecked's new job and him not being around on weekdays. Oh woman up, you big Jessy! Every other woman manages it, some don't even have a partner for the evenings and weekends. Moaning about it makes you look entitled, weak and childlike.
It's full Veruca Salt mode at the moment.

But Gramps new 'role' and her reaction to it makes me wonder a couple of things... Was this originally on the cards for them? (If so I question her having a baby and thinking she'd cope) or, based on many little comments, are they having some financial issues and he is having to get a full time job? Maybe the bottom has fallen out of their 'business'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what does my absolute head in about RVK. She is very happy to make a career out of showing us her giant home and her 300 holidays a year. When people have told her it makes them feel like crap (mainly because the rest of us are at home, struggling with the baby, chores, work) she basically said well don't look at my awesome life that if it makes you jealous.

But when she any element of reality come her way, like the baby poops at an inconvenient time or her husband actually has to go to work after sitting at home for months and months, she throws a huge tantrum.

She has zero resilience to life. She needs to suck it up and stop relying on other people to carry her.

Her bloody mum visits every single day to help her with the baby, clean her house, do her washing anyway.

Unfortunately that's parenting for you. Along with all those cute instagram worthy moments comes a lot of poo explosions, projectile vomiting and god knows what else. It doesn't stop at the new born stage either - discovering my daughter had given me head lice the day before our holiday 🤢🤢 and then my second child came down the chicken pox on the first day of our holiday after saving up for 18 months. That's just life with kids 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
This is what does my absolute head in about RVK. She is very happy to make a career out of showing us her giant home and her 300 holidays a year. When people have told her it makes them feel like crap (mainly because the rest of us are at home, struggling with the baby, chores, work) she basically said well don't look at my awesome life that if it makes you jealous.

But when she any element of reality come her way, like the baby poops at an inconvenient time or her husband actually has to go to work after sitting at home for months and months, she throws a huge tantrum.

She has zero resilience to life. She needs to suck it up and stop relying on other people to carry her.

Her bloody mum visits every single day to help her with the baby, clean her house, do her washing anyway.

Unfortunately that's parenting for you. Along with all those cute instagram worthy moments comes a lot of poo explosions, projectile vomiting and god knows what else. It doesn't stop at the new born stage either - discovering my daughter had given me head lice the day before our holiday 🤢🤢 and then my second child came down the chicken pox on the first day of our holiday after saving up for 18 months. That's just life with kids 😂
I caught lead lice from one of my kids and 2 out of 3 of them had it 🤮 I know they like clean hair but OMFG!

She's still banging on about Benpecked's new job and him not being around on weekdays. Oh woman up, you big Jessy! Every other woman manages it, some don't even have a partner for the evenings and weekends. Moaning about it makes you look entitled, weak and childlike.
It's full Veruca Salt mode at the moment.

But Gramps new 'role' and her reaction to it makes me wonder a couple of things... Was this originally on the cards for them? (If so I question her having a baby and thinking she'd cope) or, based on many little comments, are they having some financial issues and he is having to get a full time job? Maybe the bottom has fallen out of their 'business'
You big Jessy! 🤣 love it. Her current situ is going to give us allllllll the things to talk about 🙌🏻 Bring it on!

Reactions: 3
I caught lead lice from one of my kids and 2 out of 3 of them had it 🤮 I know they like clean hair but OMFG!
Ah man! So gross isn't it! 😂🤢 it's bad enough having to get them out of someone else's hair!

That's the thing though. To me, being some sort of super mum is definitely not about placenta capsules, flying business class and dragging your baby half way around the world for the most enviable Instagram gird.

It is far more about being happy with what you have and learning that life with kids means tit goes wrong ALLLLLLL the time. Just when you think you've planned for every eventuality, they manage to catch you by surprise 😂

It's far more about your ability to cope when things go wrong and somehow keep them happy. Parenting is not some sort of perfect experience. Sometimes it is just trying to get from one disaster to the next and trying to take it all with a pinch of salt.

She needs to bloody lighten up a bit.

• Heart
Ah man! So gross isn't it! 😂🤢 it's bad enough having to get them out of someone else's hair!

That's the thing though. To me, being some sort of super mum is definitely not about placenta capsules, flying business class and dragging your baby half way around the world for the most enviable Instagram gird.

It is far more about being happy with what you have and learning that life with kids means tit goes wrong ALLLLLLL the time. Just when you think you've planned for every eventuality, they manage to catch you by surprise 😂

It's far more about your ability to cope when things go wrong and somehow keep them happy. Parenting is not some sort of perfect experience. Sometimes it is just trying to get from one disaster to the next and trying to take it all with a pinch of salt.

She needs to bloody lighten up a bit.
God absolutely! I completely agree. When my kids were younger I used to remind myself of an evening that they were safely tucked up in bed.....they were fed, warm etc, so I’d done an ok job and I’d got through the day without any major issues! Honestly when I think of the stress I had to sometimes deal with ON MY OWN I don’t know how I’ve come out the other side at times 😂 now they’re older it’s a whole set of new obstacles to cross but we get on with it don’t we?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Man has to go to work to earn some money and leave woman at home to look after baby. Shock gasp horror! But don't worry Mumma will be around constantly to cook, wash, mind baby and generally 'take charge' so Grabecca can go to pilates, get a mani and sort through her gazillion pictures of New York for a riveting blog post. I bet Benpecked starting this job away from home on weekdays has caused a lot of her recent 'depression'. God forbid he ever travelled anywhere or had a night out!

oh my god.

WHO goes on holiday to NYC and buys BAKING TRAYS because they were CHEAP and then schleps them alllllll the way back the UK.

Baking trays ??? Are you OK hon ? They sell them in Tesco - they are cheap there too. Honestly - How bored was she?

My daughter did a poonami when she was about 5 months old. We were in a restaurant in Spain and I changed her in the world's small, darkest bathroom whilst she screamed blue murder. When i emerged the inside diners looked at my like i'd been torturing her in there. I walked back out to the terrace where my oblivious husband was happily sat and he asked what took me so long.

Man has to go to work to earn some money and leave woman at home to look after baby. Shock gasp horror! But don't worry Mumma will be around constantly to cook, wash, mind baby and generally 'take charge' so Grabecca can go to pilates, get a mani and sort through her gazillion pictures of New York for a riveting blog post. I bet Benpecked starting this job away from home on weekdays has caused a lot of her recent 'depression'. God forbid he ever travelled anywhere or had a night out!
Imagine if Benpecked had a social life. Imagine if he was invited on a boys trip to Vegas or Marbs !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oh my god.

WHO goes on holiday to NYC and buys BAKING TRAYS because they were CHEAP and then schleps them alllllll the way back the UK.

Baking trays ??? Are you OK hon ? They sell them in Tesco - they are cheap there too. Honestly - How bored was she?
Not to mention the first birthday balloons that could be bought in the UK for £6 - the child isn’t even 6 months yet, she really overthinks life doesn’t she. But also goes on about what she hasn’t bought due to the exchange rate to make herself look like a seasoned traveller 🤦‍♀️

Not to mention the first birthday balloons that could be bought in the UK for £6 - the child isn’t even 6 months yet, she really overthinks life doesn’t she. But also goes on about what she hasn’t bought due to the exchange rate to make herself look like a seasoned traveller 🤦‍♀️
She’s such a dick. I’ve just bought some for £1.98 from eBay. If I went to NY the last thing I’d do it buy stuff for a birthday that is months away 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
A619CED1-15F2-427E-98F7-9F765679E6FB.jpeg Alllllll the lolz for the most appropriate autocorrect ever 😂 It’s like her iPhone (11, in case you haven’t noticed it the mirror selfies) knows her. Also, hope she got Benpecked some new shorts at the outlet.

• Haha
It makes me laugh the way she says ‘back home’ as if she’s trekking through Outer Mongolia and missing home comforts

Reactions: 2
I agree there are monumental contradictions going on left, right and centre on her posts these days...one minute she’s high on business class flights, living her best life at Brooklyn pumpkin parades and humble-bragging about how wonderful Freya has slept so that she can make her 6am barre class...

Then in the next post she’s had “flat” days (whilst bizarrely still on holiday), days where she’s mistaken an infected tooth for ‘depression’ and been tearful seemingly whenever it pisses it down for a couple of consecutive days or the baby has had a restless night...

There’s nothing wrong with owning up to the fact that life isn’t always 100% rosy...but there seems to be zero middle ground with her life ever...maybe it’s simply that mediocre days that happen uneventfully just don’t provide much content? 🤷🏽‍♀️
This reminds me of the highs and lows of a family member. They have bipolar. The high days are euphoric and the lows are not being able to leave the house

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.