RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo reads tattle.....
Photo from “happier times” - jeeeze, talk about melodramatic 🙄 Wonder what’s happened? Courgette glut run out? Pumpkin allotment harvest not what they hoped? Wahaca taken her favourites off the menu?Favourite gelato shop closing down? No more Cafe au Lait dahlias in the garden to snip?
I see the Duchess Of Sussex is moaning that no one asked her if she was ok after she had her baby 🙄. Maybe Grabby’s feeling the same. Anyone asked if she’s ok this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Melodramatic indeed! Although to be fair to her coming off social media for a few days if she is genuinely feeling rough and she will probably do next to nothing over the next few days is the sensible and normal thing to do! Nothing more desperate than influencers desperately trying to post lousy content because they can’t possibly miss out on a milliseconds worth of engagement!

Reactions: 5
She had wisdom teeth probs and a sore throat. Normal tit that happens.

Reactions: 4
I'm so glad the stressful trip to London was worth it in the end, couldnt go without her free beauty advent calendar could she?
If she was super glam and someone people looked to for beauty or skincare advice I could understand it. Basically it says “Look at me peasants, I could afford this but I got gifted it for free! Lucky old me!” She probably hoards all the stuff she gets and doesn’t share it with friends and family, we know she certainly wouldn’t give it away to anyone less fortunate...

Reactions: 3
If she was super glam and someone people looked to for beauty or skincare advice I could understand it. Basically it says “Look at me peasants, I could afford this but I got gifted it for free! Lucky old me!” She probably hoards all the stuff she gets and doesn’t share it with friends and family, we know she certainly wouldn’t give it away to anyone less fortunate...
If I was inundated with freebie beauty products, luxury items such as candles, clothing and even the baby paraphernalia like breast pads and nipple balm I’d be collecting it up, popping it in a shoe box and purchasing a couple of extra items to go with it - perhaps a couple of my “favourite items I’ve come across in the last year” and send it off to those collections they do every Christmas for young people from poverty stricken families, the homeless, or refugees abroad who have literally nothing. It shows a degree of humility and compassion - but unfortunately greed, narcissistic personalities and self-absorption seem to be the requirements to be an influencer these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Or perhaps she’s had to pay for extra baggage for her next trip? Perhaps she’s had to shell out for a new pair of shorts for Benpecked? Perhaps mumma is away so she’s missing out on the free Fortnum & masons advent calendar. Maybe it’s THE WORLDS WORST TOOTHACHE.
Photo from “happier times” - jeeeze, talk about melodramatic 🙄 Wonder what’s happened? Courgette glut run out? Pumpkin allotment harvest not what they hoped? Wahaca taken her favourites off the menu?Favourite gelato shop closing down? No more Cafe au Lait dahlias in the garden to snip?
I see the Duchess Of Sussex is moaning that no one asked her if she was ok after she had her baby 🙄. Maybe Grabby’s feeling the same. Anyone asked if she’s ok this week?

• Haha
2 days must be the longest she hasn't posted. Delusions of grandeur finally wearing off Grabby??
Wonder what first world problems she must be having.

Reactions: 6
So she’s finally run out of content 🤗 Enjoy the break from the constant pastel shaded drivel! 😂

There will be more food cooking and shots of baggy socked Freya’s feet over the dinner table.

Guys, she will 100% be back tomorrow thanking everyone for their lovely messages to check if she's OK and how it's been a tough few days with the worst cold {everrrrrr} but shes ok now?

Hope you liked my special punctuation there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys, she will 100% be back tomorrow thanking everyone for their lovely messages to check if she's OK and how it's been a tough few days with the worst cold {everrrrrr} but shes ok now?

Nailed it 👊

And was sooooo blessed to have her Mumma and Hubba to save the day and take the baby for her when she was feeling sorry for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's not back guys. Maybe she's getting in the real world? :/ I kinda feel bad for her. Her escapism are holidays and she tries so hard to keep up this picture perfect life. If she were real, I'd probably like her again. People have war in their country. Terrible things are happening in the world which can make the worst of our problems seem minor.. this is what this is.. But you can't escape your head. I feel sorry for her really. She tries so hard to keep up this impression that's squeaky clean of herself yet she breaks her back for it. It must be so stressful. I wish she would just calm down.

She's not back guys. Maybe she's getting in the real world? :/ I kinda feel bad for her. Her escapism are holidays and she tries so hard to keep up this picture perfect life. If she were real, I'd probably like her again. People have war in their country. Terrible things are happening in the world which can make the worst of our problems seem minor.. this is what this is.. But you can't escape your head. I feel sorry for her really. She tries so hard to keep up this impression that's squeaky clean of herself yet she breaks her back for it. It must be so stressful. I wish she would just calm down.
I think she needs to calm down too but i dont feel sorry for her. She doesnt deserve pity cos she doesnt seem decent.

Reactions: 7
She really ought to have a word with MummaGrab and what she posts on instagram versus her own posts. Latest one up about potentially being depressed and family issues, whilst Mumma is showing that photo and an altogether different light on life... 🤔

Reactions: 8
For a millisecond I genuinely thought something was up but nah. Just ya know tooth ache and a cold. Dear god. New post {those doors} and alllllllll the blooms.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.