RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she won’t share the accom because she can’t earn any money from linking it? Wow, what a horror bag
Yep would appear this way. She has a whole blog post from 2019. It’s framed as full of ‘travel tips’ that include groundbreaking and mind blowing highlights such as put in the dates you want, read reviews etc. and of course oh so helpful a £25 off your first stay link {fails to mention she gets anything in return by the way!!}.
I’ve just had a quick look and it would appear the referral programme ended in 2021. So a combination of her using up all her credit with them, plus no financial incentive means I imagine we won’t be seeing anymore of their ‘dreamy’ Airbnb stays!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There's a pic she posted of Frah walking along the boardwalk on their last night with her little friend.
The little boy is wearing trousers and quite a thick jumper - presumably because its cold when the sun goes down. Frah is wearing some sort of shart sack frock with bare arms and legs. She's like little orphan Annie.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yep would appear this way. She has a whole blog post from 2019. It’s framed as full of ‘travel tips’ that include groundbreaking and mind blowing highlights such as put in the dates you want, read reviews etc. and of course oh so helpful a £25 off your first stay link {fails to mention she gets anything in return by the way!!}.
I’ve just had a quick look and it would appear the referral programme ended in 2021. So a combination of her using up all her credit with them, plus no financial incentive means I imagine we won’t be seeing anymore of their ‘dreamy’ Airbnb stays!
So it’s even worse then! She will cramp her family into 1 room because she’s not gonna spend time photographing it because she can’t link it

she only stayed the ‘dreamy’ rooms as they were photo worthy which generated comments from followers who likes what they saw and used her link =£ for her

nothing to do with wanting to genuinely stay in a nice room and enjoy her holiday

her whole life is for social media 😖

• Angry
Reactions: 10
There's a pic she posted of Frah walking along the boardwalk on their last night with her little friend.
The little boy is wearing trousers and quite a thick jumper - presumably because its cold when the sun goes down. Frah is wearing some sort of shart sack frock with bare arms and legs. She's like little orphan Annie.
I noticed this. Why no bloody shoes?!

#ohcrampedaccomodation
#oheveryonewakingupeverytimethebabydoes
#nochanceofashagwiththatsetup

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The kids must be used to the cold, my kids would be roaring if they were cold out yet hers just seem to get on with it.

I cant get over the state of that doll that chopsy has. Grabby needs to get that into the washing machine or at least sort its hair. Can you imagine the germs on that thing. It must stink to high heavens

Reactions: 3
Jesus wept. ‘There is no place like home’……
*bangs head on wall

She’s got more bleeping baskets than TKMaxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is perfectly lovely and relatively reasonable. Their month long holiday in Jan will be on par with what a family of four pays for a week or two abroad during the school summer holidays. Obviously some will pay a lot more and some will pay a lot less but as a rule of thumb. She's going to tit the bed when they're both at school.

Reactions: 10
Oh god the clutter, the dust, the antlers on the wall.
I hate it all so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Grabby you really are treating us with that tit tip of a “play area” why don’t you use the pointless waste of a room that is the snug and put all the toys in there. And for the love of god please have a bleeping clear out once in a while, it looks like a jumble sale in there

Reactions: 7
Oh god the clutter, the dust, the antlers on the wall.
I hate it all so much.
The antlers are vile. She said a while ago they were responsibly sourced years ago. How would she know? She got them
from that bloody market she frequented pre kids 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she storing cookbooks and table wear in the living room? She needs to turn the living room into a proper family room and just keep everything in there and then make the snug back into a nice grown up space.

Reactions: 5