RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, she's just learning reels, 3 years after everyone else!
Is she the only "influencer" that doesn't actually speak in her stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't say Benpecked has gone to work?!

Maybe she can make a start on sorting out that clutter. Her house has to be one of the worst redesigns I've even seen. A huge kitchen but still stashing bowls, trays and cook books of daily slop in their living room. How old are all those dried hydrangeas now....5 or 6 years old. They scream 2015. And I think the birthing ball is under the desk in that never seen before corner of the pink fireplace area :sick:
What even is the point of turning that tiny space into a children's play/craft area? It might have worked if they had split their long lounge into two so you could use a new 'dividing' wall to put in a long desk for the kids and some storage. A fireplace as toy storage? Why didn't they build a bigger boot room to hold the buggy / scooters etc. What can't the exercise bike live in the 'spare bedroom'.

I reckon Grabby is 1 year away from stomping her flippers and asking to move...

Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion:

RVKLoves #37 Home from cali, is Raffy sleeping in the alley?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think there is one photo or video where raffy is sitting up unaided. Why did she start weaning early if he can’t even sit on his own long enough for a photo.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think there is one photo or video where raffy is sitting up unaided. Why did she start weaning early if he can’t even sit on his own long enough for a photo.
She can’t live in the moment. She’s probably planned her and bens ‘retirement’ already

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A shelfie? She’s that’s low on content? Shame(!)
She's transitioning her grid now to pink and heart themed, like the emotionally stunted at 12 year old twit she is. She doesn't give a tit what the picture is actually of, only that the colours match (like that ridiculous shot of the inside of a shop selling vases and pampas grass when she was doing blue & yellow)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's transitioning her grid now to pink and heart themed, like the emotionally stunted at 12 year old twit she is. She doesn't give a tit what the picture is actually of, only that the colours match (like that ridiculous shot of the inside of a shop selling vases and pampas grass when she was doing blue & yellow)
She is such an utter twonk. She must keep a diary so she knows when she needs to ‘transition’ her grid!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That girls girls girls print is like something you see outside a seedy strip club. Why does she want that in her daughter bedroom? Weird

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That sweatshirt looks likes it jumped over from another insta feed 😅. Doesn’t match the aesfetic at all imo. Also, the rainbow print is so bizarre, the basket looks like it’s about to topple over, and you’re meant to use another type of hanger for skirts 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10