RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a clarty witch.
I'm glad she's planning on getting rid of half the shite from that room as it serves no purpose other than to look and probably smell like a charity shop bargain corner.

Why does the kids toy area have to fit an aesthetic? It's their home too. Let them have their toys wherever. Break out and get ikea kallax with some fab bright coloured Drona boxes and be like most other parents.

What is wrong with her? Is she really only in her 20s?
Shes either begging for a free table and chairs or curious George will be releasing a set for sale on the thomling toys or whatever it is you call the plywood operation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Never understood why she hasn’t changed that crappy ‘boot room’ into a playroom. It clearly doesn’t get used for anything other than a dumping ground. She posted a corner of it a few months ago, and you could see the seat of an exercise bike - totally not fitting of the ‘aesthetic’. How can you live in a million quid house, and not be able to spare a room to your kids for play?!

Reactions: 16
Never understood why she hasn’t changed that crappy ‘boot room’ into a playroom. It clearly doesn’t get used for anything other than a dumping ground. She posted a corner of it a few months ago, and you could see the seat of an exercise bike - totally not fitting of the ‘aesthetic’. How can you live in a million quid house, and not be able to spare a room to your kids for play?!
Unable to spare a room for the kids to play and unable to spare her (spare) bedroom for her son to have as a bedroom 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Her house is stressing me out! She has a boot room. She has a snug that could be a playroom or a grown up space and the same with her living room. She has a living space off her kitchen that could be a playroom. The children could have their own space, adults their own space, they have a bloody bloody room for all the storage. Why is she putting babies in cupboards? Why is she filling the house with crap. Is she a bloody hoarder? And why is she publicising this?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh god I feel itchy and sneezy just looking at those stories. Has she no shame? A huge house full to the brim of absolute junk yet no actual dedicated space downstairs for her kids.

Reactions: 9
I'd love to know what her friends homes are like. I've never a house like that since my 2 spinster aunts died.
There are so many inspirational homes on insta, I don't get why she doesn't want to have something beautiful as her house could be if she had good ideas and a paintbrush

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her house is stressing me out! She has a boot room. She has a snug that could be a playroom or a grown up space and the same with her living room. She has a living space off her kitchen that could be a playroom. The children could have their own space, adults their own space, they have a bloody bloody room for all the storage. Why is she putting babies in cupboards? Why is she filling the house with crap. Is she a bloody hoarder? And why is she publicising this?
She’s a kid playing house. She’s not tidy, clean or organised. She obviously has no idea how to use the rooms in that house efficiently

Reactions: 11
So much clutter! Grabby, not every space needs to be filled. She could do with watching a few minimalist mums on YouTube.

Reactions: 5
In the same way her poor son has to sleep in a doorless 4ft corridor, Grabby rules the roost and she clearly won’t compromise an inch for those kids. Has a spare room that no guests everrrrr sleep in but won’t change it for a kids room. It beggars belief

Now a grid post to ask 95,000 strangers whether her own kids would use a little kids table. Is she just mega mega thick or on the beg, or both? Just buy one!

And why the photo of the drafty corridor? Completely unrelated photo to the caption. How about you reshuffle your bedrooms so that your son actually has a proper place to sleep.

Attachments

Now a grid post to ask 95,000 strangers whether her own kids would use a little kids table. Is she just mega mega thick or on the beg, or both? Just buy one!

And why the photo of the drafty corridor? Completely unrelated photo to the caption. How about you reshuffle your bedrooms so that your son actually has a proper place to sleep.
Thomling toys are most probably about to launch one. A FLISAT rip off I’d imagine.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone else notice they still haven’t painted behind the radiator is Waffys room? 🤣

Also don’t forget we all know the “spare” bedroom is actually Benpecked’s bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The irony of the song choice in her latest reel🤦🏼‍♀️
If your family are your home, try staying there a bit more…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7