RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a crock of shyte she writes. She didn’t get to process pregnancy second time round and ‘soak it all in’ due to the pandemic!!!
Or back in the real world most (second time) pregnant mums are dropping off toddler at nursery, working a long day, picking up toddler, staggering home exhausted to bath/put toddler to bed. Then snatch a few hours sleep before starting all over again. And shock horror their partner might also have a full time job.
She is such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can you just imagine her gushy gurning smug face and the plane watching Raffy sleep.

And hadto get in a ‘woe is me’ pregnant in the pandemic comment didn’t she.

Nothing in that post even makes any sense!
Surely with the pandemic and associated lockdowns/restrictions there was MORE time for her to process the pregnancy, as she'd have been spending so much time at home.

Oh wait, this is Grabby. She paid absolutely no attention to the rules and went on more trips during the pandemic than most people do in 5 years. Then she has the nerve to whinge that she has no time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who called it, that the accommodation was tit !
Me! I said if she hadn't bragged about it, it must be tit! Raffy and Bentos sleeping in the bathroom again, the tight mare.

What a crock of shyte she writes. She didn’t get to process pregnancy second time round and ‘soak it all in’ due to the pandemic!!!
Or back in the real world most (second time) pregnant mums are dropping off toddler at nursery, working a long day, picking up toddler, staggering home exhausted to bath/put toddler to bed. Then snatch a few hours sleep before starting all over again. And shock horror their partner might also have a full time job.
She is such a twit.
What she means is she was deprived of the chance of recreating the gender announcement in the Maldives using a drone, like the vitamin sea you next Tuesday she is . In her spoiled head that ruined her entire pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, I from what I recall, think she was disappointed with the gender second time around.
We did wonder that at the time but I think for now she thinks she has the 'perfect' 🙄🤦‍♀️ family having both genders and has matched Ma Kedge Fund.

I suspect later when he's bringing mud into her Loaf sofas and kicked down her #ohdreanyroses she will change her mind again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's read lots of Enid Blyton books. Dreamy countryside upbringing. She's stuck in the 1950s, which is strange for somebody so young. Her content is tit, same old boring rubbish. I don't get why anybody follows her anymore.

Reactions: 8
Who called it, that the accommodation was tit !
In other words wasn't Insta worthy. No dreamy South CALI kitchen with weathered floorboards, Smeg fridge or floor to ceiling windows with decking leading to the beach. Or rails full of baskets, hats, wooden utensils etc. No wicker pendant lights hanging over a zinc top table where you prep organic, vegan, fresh veggie Chia sprinkled slop! In other words a one room bedsit ! 😂🙌 Ohhhh dear Grabs - how the mighty have plummeted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Me! I said if she hadn't bragged about it, it must be tit! Raffy and Bentos sleeping in the bathroom again, the tight mare.

What she means is she was deprived of the chance of recreating the gender announcement in the Maldives using a drone, like the vitamin sea you next Tuesday she is . In her spoiled head that ruined her entire pregnancy.
That announcement was CRINGE! It’s enough to make me twitch just thinking about it. So I won’t. For obvious reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's read lots of Enid Blyton books. Dreamy countryside upbringing. She's stuck in the 1950s, which is strange for somebody so young. Her content is tit, same old boring rubbish. I don't get why anybody follows her anymore.
It's because she's so scared of the real, present world. OK so she has a phone and Instagram (although can barely do a reel) but otherwise she wants to be happily stuck in the 50's when England was mostly white, women didn't work and it was fine to faff around all day with flowers. She'd love to be in an Enid Blyton novel. Her name should be DICK.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She used to constantly share her referral link for Airbnb. That must have covered all of her stays. My theory is that her followers have {selfishly} not been going away because of the pandemic I imagine, so without those referral payments she’s stuck in basic accommodation.

Reactions: 7
So she won’t share the accom because she can’t earn any money from linking it? Wow, what a horror bag

Reactions: 6