RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's going to hit her hard. She will have to slum it in dreary England through winter like the rest of us peasants. Unless she gets an exemption letter for Fwah Fwah...
Can you imagine the special treatment she's going to expect from the Head.
" Dear head mistress, please can FrahFrah be excused from school for the first three weeks of January as we always duck off to the West coast of the U.S. otherwise I won't be OK right now. "

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just had a wicked thought,I hope she enjoys her holiday, as next January is the last one she will be able to go away,cos F will be at school from September 2023 won't she? Then she will have holidays at the same time as the rest of the school aged children, at a much bigger cost to them 😂😂😂
Bentos doesn’t reach compulsory school age until Summer term 2024 (kids don’t legally have to go to school until the term they turn 5) so I bet Grabby will take her long haul in Jan 24 and take her out of school so we could have another 2 winters of her holidays on repeat

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Previous holidays to California: 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019. So that's 6 holidays to the same long-haul destination in 10 years. Don't they ever bore themselves living their lives on endless repeat.

And WHAT a surprise that the kids were dreamy and amazing on a 11 hour flight. A toddler wanting to roam and a 6 month old baby - sure Grabby we all believe you :rolleyes: Looks like we have Menorca with the muffins and camping to come later in the year (and no doubt about 14 other holidays.....)

Particularly when you remember that the 30 year old man had got involved with the family's daughter when she was 12 (and he was 23).
Wow, what’s left to see when you’ve visited the exact same spot that many times! 🧐 There’s soooo many other winter sun destinations they could explore… oh wait.. ‘too foreign’ aren’t they?!! 🙄

Urgh I still can’t get my head around that situation, the parents attitude is just! 🤯

How can they find each other attractive?
I really don’t know what she sees in grandad! The witch in me thinks that maybe he has a thing about 🤓 …yes, straight to hell for me! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bentos doesn’t reach compulsory school age until Summer term 2024 (kids don’t legally have to go to school until the term they turn 5) so I bet Grabby will take her long haul in Jan 24 and take her out of school so we could have another 2 winters of her holidays on repeat
I did think that as I have an August child, who was 4 and 2 days old when they started school. But I think we have established Bentos is a genius, and she won't want to hold her back. 😂😂😎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
America has 52 states but the Sterlings only do 2.. California {Jan} and New York {Oct/Nov} literally going to the same bleeping spots they've previously took pictures of cos they're aesthetically pleasing for the gram. They could've gone to Washington, Oregon or even Hawaii. But I guess some states would be classed as 'out of bounds/comfort zone' for groundhog grabby as they don't tick the boxes on lists of requirements whilst on holiday.

I'm gobsmacked she's wearing the same outfit she had on whilst cradling her teenie tiny frah frah bump Infront of a bright pink wall back in 2019, she's bleeping deranged!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
America has 52 states but the Sterlings only do 2.. California {Jan} and New York {Oct/Nov} literally going to the same bleeping spots they've previously took pictures of cos they're aesthetically pleasing for the gram. They could've gone to Washington, Oregon or even Hawaii. But I guess some states would be classed as 'out of bounds/comfort zone' for groundhog grabby as they don't tick the boxes on lists of requirements whilst on holiday.

I'm gobsmacked she's wearing the same outfit she had on whilst cradling her teenie tiny frah frah bump Infront of a bright pink wall back in 2019, she's bleeping deranged!
Does she keep a journal of what she wore/what wall she stood in front of/what door she took a pic of/what tree she took a pic of? Blah blah blaaaah. I can’t remember what I wore Monday let alone 3 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she keep a journal of what she wore/what wall she stood in front of/what door she took a pic of/what tree she took a pic of? Blah blah blaaaah. I can’t remember what I wore Monday let alone 3 years ago
She does - it's her Instagram page

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Don’t forget Connecticut for the’fall’

• Haha
So the reel post has the number of likes displayed. Whereas other recent posts haven’t. How does this work? Can she just toggle it on or off for each post as she sees fit?
I.e. the reel post has ‘enough’* likes so she’s showing that off?

*1700 likes for her size of following is really low isn’t it??

Reactions: 6
😂 stamping your flippers at that comment Grabs?
Love it ! Bet that person's now part of the blocked club ! Welcome🤣

To be fair, Benpecked and Grabby are absolute pros at travelling around California with a child, they've been doing it for years... George was good practice.
Are those the same bloody sunglasses? 🪰🪰🪰🪰🪰

Ah yes, the nigh on 30 year old man tagging along on his 19 year old girlfriend’s family holiday! Dreamy!!! 🤯

Ben’s 40 this year isn’t he!

One from the archives, enjoy! 😎
Those freakkkkky glasses! 🤣

Just had a wicked thought,I hope she enjoys her holiday, as next January is the last one she will be able to go away,cos F will be at school from September 2023 won't she? Then she will have holidays at the same time as the rest of the school aged children, at a much bigger cost to them 😂😂😂
There is a God after all ! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah yes, the nigh on 30 year old man tagging along on his 19 year old girlfriend’s family holiday! Dreamy!!! 🤯

Ben’s 40 this year isn’t he!

One from the archives, enjoy! 😎
Stoppppp itttttt 😂😂
They’re almost not even covering her eyeballs ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So are they still in ‘cali’ then and I’m guessing they’ve gone for 3/4 weeks ?

Reactions: 2
She will be the new travel correspondent for the West Coast of the USA, usurping Simon Calder as the travel correspondent for everywhere.

• Haha
So are they still in ‘cali’ then and I’m guessing they’ve gone for 3/4 weeks ?
i reckon they’re back but she’s trying to make out it’s ongoing just to get extra fake bragging in about how long they’re away for.
Besides, it probably takes her a week to get around how to do one reel and she couldn’t possibly sort that on holiday as she’s too busy planning outfits on repeat, getting Tupperware lunches ready and doing the online food shop for when they’re home 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i reckon they’re back but she’s trying to make out it’s ongoing just to get extra fake bragging in about how long they’re away for.
Besides, it probably takes her a week to get around how to do one reel and she couldn’t possibly sort that on holiday as she’s too busy planning outfits on repeat, getting Tupperware lunches ready and doing the online food shop for when they’re home 🤦🏻‍♀️
And soaking it alllllllll up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor little lamb couldn’t work out how to do the reels on Instagram so had to download a special app to do it for her. And duh of course it was the free version!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5