RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk about rubbing our noses in it , showing off her perfect Covid free christmas ,when so many other peoples christmas plans were cancelled 😡

Reactions: 14
Someone up thread mentioned an incoming slew of aff links and I wouldn't be surprised. So many accounts I used to enjoy are being ruined by these imbeciles who are trying to become influencers or earn a bit extra from aff links. Cue shed loads of posts where they claim "So many people have asked for a link" (reality - one person asked where something was from and you could have just said "It's from Zarahome" but instead you aff linked it.)

Or how about a glut of posts "Here's some bits I like it the sales at the moment" (reality - I know big sales are on at Next, M&S etc and I want me some of that aff link cash, so here are some things from retailers where everyone is rushing to buy stuff from, despite the fact nothing else in my house has ever been purchased from these stores)
Yes! That always gets me so annoyed 'ohhh had so many people ask about this twirly skirt - well I had to Size down *because I'm soooooo thin - BUT they do it in larger sizes etc etc ' 😡 GSDIH's is s culprit of that!

I love how grabby pretends it's from their Christmas table by just photographing 4 plates/chargers but if you look at the photo posted a couple of pages back, they're from the kedgefunds Christmas table setting 🤦😆 she's such a twunt!

* Those chargers make great frisbees 😁
Hi Grabby ! 👋 REMEMBER- details! Check your photographs. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s only posted a negative test because it was being speculated on here and we all know she’d have gone even if positive.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
From his bedroom at KedgeFund HQ because neither of them have flown the nest?! Not like he’s made it home from a job where he’s had to graft and prove his worth like the rest of us!

Reactions: 9
Grabby's hair makes my head hurt- you can see bald patches through it and it's all bumpy at the top where the crown is. It's probably the most unflattering hairstyle she could possibly do.

Reactions: 7
Who bleeping cares if she boobed Raffy to sleep on his first Christmas Eve?! No one cares Grabs. NO ONE! maybe keep certain things private you twit. And let it go. Let it goooooooooo! No one wants to see every single snippet of your Christmas, as hard as that is for you to accept

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20211230_212314_com.instagram.android_edit_63730493709546.jpg
infact Grabby would have fitted in this outfit instead as it's clearly (Mental) age 13. The irony of the poor child in this massive top with surplus fabric in the sleeves, roll the damn things up for her Benpecked, you are the world's most rolled up sleeves expert.

Who bleeping cares if she boobed Raffy to sleep on his first Christmas Eve?! No one cares Grabs. NO ONE! maybe keep certain things private you twit
YES ALSO THIS.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also why would you post most of these pictures? You have a private account for family pictures to be looked at BY YOUR FAMILY. No one else is or should be interested by these ridiculous family snaps. You might as well just post the Barn address as you have shown endlessly what's available inside. Welcome in burglars!

Also every picture is poorly posed and composed, the video so badly done compared with all the others I've seen where people actually made some effort.

Imagine the insufferable smugness of the past few days all snuggled up together, Pa Kedge Fund in his "zany" hat, probably sloshed and doing his annual hilarious dance.

Le sigh...

Attachments

• Haha
Also why would you post most of these pictures? You have a private account for family pictures to be looked at BY YOUR FAMILY. No one else is or should be interested by these ridiculous family snaps. You might as well just post the Barn address as you have shown endlessly what's available inside. Welcome in burglars!

Also every picture is poorly posed and composed, the video so badly done compared with all the others I've seen where people actually made some effort.

Imagine the insufferable smugness of the past few days all snuggled up together, Pa Kedge Fund in his "zany" hat, probably sloshed and doing his annual hilarious dance.

Le sigh...
She’s probably over sharing this year because she couldn’t share anything last year as they were breaking Covid rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Zero acknowledgement of all the families who were unable to have a normal Christmas and rubbing her “perfect” Christmas in everybody’s face when she knows very well she would have felt horrible seeing those pictures if she was unable to have her regular Christmas. Also, do they have the be at her parents’ all day every day? Couldn’t they host part of the festivities?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.