Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Benpecked baby, just slip a ice skate under the tree for me
Been an awful poor Mum
Benpecked baby, so clean that sooty chimney tonight
Benpecked baby, a dusty old shutter in my lounge on view
I'll aff link it for you, dear
Benpecked baby, so make a plywood tower tonight
Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year will be just the same
Because life on repeat can be so lame
Benpecked baby, I want a wash, and really, that's not a lot
Been a slattern all year
Benpecked baby, so buy some preloved presents tonight
Benpecked honey, one little thing I really need
The deed to the nicest house in KL
Benpecked baby, so hurry down the agent's tonight
Benpecked cutie, and fill my stocking with some Elemis and checks
Sign your "X" on the line
Benpecked cutie, you're sleeping in the spare room tonight
Come and trim my Christmas tree
While beneath it lies a frozen Rafferty
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
Benpecked baby, forgot to mention one little beg
Some veg I don't mean from a shop
Benpecked baby, so hurry down the allotment tonight
Hurry down the allotment tonight
Hurry, tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Justine

Chatty Member
"Child psychology fascinates me". Me too, Grabs. But what I find more interesting than the effect of a bit of Cocomelon on TV is the long term damage on the psyche of a 13yo child who was groomed by a 24yo man... It's sadly obvious that damage is extensive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Hmmm, general consensus is that it’s Grabby’s dad. However, does no-one else find that really embarrassing? Imagine being 27, and people not being able to distinguish your husband from your dad at a distance 🙈🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Here's last year's bingo with some edits, feel free to edit further/add to it

Christmas Bingo
-gouging followers with Af links during black Friday week to make a few pennies pre xmas
-trip to get the tree with Grabby and Bentos twinning in camel and tartan
• candy canes in front of tree
• flatlay of tree decorations and white company paper stars
• living room decorated to within an inch of its life
• Nigellas Coca-Cola ham
•Christmas jumper with pleated midi skirt mirror shot
• de-camping to Mummas
• Benpecked on ladder doing Mummas tree
• Pup with Rudolph ears
• fake staged “traditions” with Freya mid November (one tick for every photo she recreates)
• childish “he’s beeeeen” post on Christmas morning
• Switching off for a few days to soak it allllll in
-Followed by a glut of pictures from midnight on the 26th that indicate she did not in fact switch off or soak anything in

• aff links for alllll the Boxing Day sales
-phone photos printed out on Polaroid paper in flat lays
-something about the privilege of being a "mumma" at xmas
-some xmas tradition shite that she claims freya is soooooo cuuutttee and soooooo obsessed with that freya clearly doesnt give a fuck about because shes 2 and has no idea what the hell is going on
-selfie with herself, Benpecked, Freya & Waffy in matching PJs. Bonus points if the mcmuffin clan are also in the same matching PJs
- Dusty old skates and sled

- flat lay of wreath materials featuring antique scissors of doom
- ta-dah pic of finished artisanal wreath on shabby front door with tasteful pink ribbon
- pic of metal hoops decorated with foliage hanging on wall
- side or back pic of Grabs holding a bouquet of eucalyptus and berries wrapped in brown paper
- close up of small tin VW beetle with Xmas tree decoration with some schmaltzy drivel about Xmas traditions
- pic of McMuffin barn front door to herald their festive week
- blink and you miss it mention of early Xmas celebration with Benpecked’s family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: awww poor grabby, she thought that come this year that everything would be so different because COVID was gonna just disappear when people started getting jabbed.

That once again, she could enjoy setting up those boring flat lay of 4 passports with a *make up bag with palma tree detailing/Freya's wooden suitcase/a tinnie tiny white bikini/wooden bucket/Elton John's missing sunglasses. To highlight and boast that she's going on a groundhog Day holiday to the same bloody places they always go to until covid became a thing, whilst us peasants stay at home being mindful of how we mix etc. Photos of her at the airport staring down at her flippers, showboating that she's now a mumma of 2 and both kids are such good travellers because we have photos of them looking calm and serene, staring out the window on the plane. Whilst Ben Sherpa will be laden with all the unnecessary crap grabby wants to take with them under the guise of hand luggage. Depending upon how long they're away for, their holiday will consist of being by the sea {probably go on a boat trip} everyday, on a beach with grandpa in his salmon shorts holding the youngest kid like a prize ham and grabby having her back to the camera all the time whilst wearing her criss cross dress. Lots of photos of the kids in the sand, making sandcastles and looking rather red due to sunburn. Gelato & cafe/bakery selfies, colourful walls and flora & fauna followed by Grabby cooking up some disgusting slop {packet ham included} in their dreamy airbnb kitchen.

HOW is she living like it's lockdown again lol... she never followed the lockdown rules last year and she most certainly won't follow them if we do find ourselves in that position again. Wonder who has covid hence the cancelling of pre-christmas plans. Erm "hope to have a Christmas" 😳 everyone had a Christmas last year you fucking moron, it just involved not mixing with other households. But I'm sure she'll still decamp at her parents {which they obviously did last year too - we aren't stupid} and mix with her grandparents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

hereforthe_tea

283A616B-BF28-4E95-AEB9-CB47C5B05394.png
So the time she found out she has a healthy baby boy growing, is the same time she had to switch off because she couldn’t see other people having fun? Guess she’s choosing to forget that little gem of a comment

• Angry
Reactions: 27
God, it pisses me off, really pisses me off. There's a charity box in the lovely newsagents across the road from me asking for clothes for refugees from Afghanistan, people who might have come here with absolutely nothing, no warm clothes for their children or anything. I'm no bloody Saint and we really don't have much money but my son has just gone into 4-5 clothes so we had a bag or so worth of bits and bobs and a coat. I explained to my son about how lucky we are and that others have less than us and he was so happy to drop some of his old clothes off. I cannot understand, not even for a second, why a woman who lives in a £million house with foreign holidays and all the things that I would love is so grasping and selfish that she can't give her children's old clothes away to charity. I'm actually tempted to message her or comment although I know I'd be blocked.

So Rebecca, if you're reading this...think of those who have less than you and just give some clothes away. It could be a really useful way of introducing your daughter to the concept of charity and helping others. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Heart

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I see Grabby’s sheep the green eyed girl has been buying all her Preloved tat. More fool her, it’s covered in what appears to be grey marks. Either that or it is general greying/discolouration from where grabby has just shoved all her washing in the machine together without separating the colours so the darker stuff has tinged all the pastel stuff grey. Either way, I wouldn’t even have the heart to donate those to the charity shop, let alone have the brass neck to sell them!! They’re only fit for recycling!!

0E561DE0-8B47-4F86-88CB-5979D68213B1.jpeg

Also, there’s a reason you “won” it all love. Because no other idiot is willing to pay money for clothes ready for the bin 🙈🙈🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Surely if you live with a pensioner you should be staying in to shield them again, shouldn't you?

• Haha
  • Heart
I cannot cope with this mornings whinge and pity party. Grabs says she is 'wrecked'.

She lives 2 mins from her parents, has childcare whenever she likes, her husband hardly works, she has Bentos in nursery and has no looming return to work/bills to pay dilema.

Literally living on another planet to most people. I get that having small children is hard but has no idea how relatively easy she has it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Even then she was talking about kids' clothes only lasting a few months... Most odd.

I want to keep growing my own clothes/shoe collection, not spending out on clothes that will only last a few months on a child or have to go away in the school holidays {!!!} and a} pay more for flights/holidays and b} be surrounded by children.
She is such a dick and this might be her dickiest sentence ever.

"Grow my own clothes and shoe collection" from a woman who dresses like Brenda Fricker/the pigeon lady in Home Alone 2.

Her shoes look like they came from an orthotics reject factory.

She really thinks people are looking on desperately envious?

• Haha

Justine

Chatty Member
Her latest post (and the majority of the comments on it) are an absolute masterclass in "first world problems". Moan fest about Christmas parties being cancelled, Barbados holidays postponed... And all patting each other on the back with the "it's ok not to be ok"...
These people could really all do with a healthy dose of perspective!
Yes it sucks that festivities are dampened but come on, most of these commenters are still going to be with their immediate families in warm homes with food on the table FFS!

• Heart
Why can’t she wear a hat on her head straight either? Just like the sunnies. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Literally came to say this. Then Ben in a tshirt makes the whole thing even more fucking ridiculous looking.

Also "freyas 1st proper trip to london"? How many billion million times gave they been to notting hill, Holland Park and the Diana memorial playground?

She's absolutely unhinged!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s said in one of her replies that Christmas at home with her husband and kids “just wouldn’t feel like Christmas to me, but like a normal day” 🙄
That's because her husband is at home with her and the kids every day, it's her norm.

If they both went out to work 40 hrs+ p/w with kids at nursery long hours, they would appreciate that precious time together. She's so removed from most people's real lives, and needs to escape from hers every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 25