RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year Tattlers. You're a fun bunch, never change. I wish you health, happiness and hilarious reels galore!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy New Year Tattler buddies, I've had lots of laughs reading your posts in 2021. Here's to more for 2022 😘🙋‍♀️🥂

Reactions: 4
Sorry to derail but because she is mentioned here does anybody know what age Phoebe from Simply Weekend is?

On her stories today she said she’s 27…. But she’s married to her husband 10+ years and said she met him 16 years ago while she was at uni (see post in Nov 2020).

She was hardly at uni when she was 11 was she?! I’m so confused! Is she actually 37 maybe?!

Reactions: 1
HNY everyone

thread suggestion:

RVKLoves I’m REELy crap at my Instagram (not a) Job

Reactions: 4
Sorry to derail but because she is mentioned here does anybody know what age Phoebe from Simply Weekend is?

On her stories today she said she’s 27…. But she’s married to her husband 10+ years and said she met him 16 years ago while she was at uni (see post in Nov 2020).

She was hardly at uni when she was 11 was she?! I’m so confused! Is she actually 37 maybe?!
Just looked at her blog and a whole post dedicated to turning 30 in April 2017!?

Reactions: 1
If she dumped those shutters and any other rubbish from that room, it might look fresh instead if musty

Reactions: 10
Beloved by many an instahun but so last year now surely 😄
Ohhhh allllll The Huns have them 🤣🤢 plus the rusty bloody Barn Stars. Funny how they always say they're Authentic barn stars. Honestly the US must be depleted of them by now because they'reall over here in Middle class huns bootrooms and secret room door shelves ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohhhh allllll The Huns have them 🤣🤢 plus the rusty bloody Barn Stars. Funny how they always say they're Authentic barn stars. Honestly the US must be depleted of them by now because they'reall over here in Middle class huns bootrooms and secret room door shelves ! 😂
Fiver in The Range. Wooden ones anyway

She’s off with the #afflinks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.