RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone up thread mentioned an incoming slew of aff links and I wouldn't be surprised. So many accounts I used to enjoy are being ruined by these imbeciles who are trying to become influencers or earn a bit extra from aff links. Cue shed loads of posts where they claim "So many people have asked for a link" (reality - one person asked where something was from and you could have just said "It's from Zarahome" but instead you aff linked it.)

Or how about a glut of posts "Here's some bits I like it the sales at the moment" (reality - I know big sales are on at Next, M&S etc and I want me some of that aff link cash, so here are some things from retailers where everyone is rushing to buy stuff from, despite the fact nothing else in my house has ever been purchased from these stores)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she did, she wore the same dress at the barn on a different day! I reckon they were staged beforehand…. her and Bentos have the same clothes on at the barn…

basically sad AF if she has done that!
I think she’s staged them. Like she did last year!
I think she’s seriously pissing people off with her Christmas posts. A lot of people have taken their tree down/gone back to work and she’s behaving as if it’s still Christmas Day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Fweya, that dress is huge on her 😢 And Grandpa Benpecked, what a dirty scruffy mess 😳 How can anyone think she's aspirational!!! Minor tiny positive observation...Benpecked actually looks a bit younger than usual in these photos!!

Gold plates? Really? Is it just me or are they horrible?!!! Sorry to anyone who likes them 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Fweya, that dress is huge on her 😢 And Grandpa Benpecked, what a dirty scruffy mess 😳 How can anyone think she's aspirational!!! Minor tiny positive observation...Benpecked actually looks a bit younger than usual in these photos!!

Gold plates? Really? Is it just me or are they horrible?!!! Sorry to anyone who likes them 😁
Were they plates or those charger thingies you can get from Wilko and Poundland? I can't be fannied to go and check

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Were they plates or those charger thingies you can get from Wilko and Poundland? I can't be fannied to go and check
I love how grabby pretends it's from their Christmas table by just photographing 4 plates/chargers but if you look at the photo posted a couple of pages back, they're from the kedgefunds Christmas table setting 🤦😆 she's such a twunt!

* Those chargers make great frisbees 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Make it stop

Holding Raffy like a prized ham 🙄 and poor Freya stands no chance of ever looking tidy when her mum can’t manage to do her own hair. And don’t get me started on those bleeping pearl earrings
Everything is just SO cringe. I loathe that dress she's wearing which looks like it should be draped over a sofa and is deeply unflattering. And Waffers outfit? Is he a lumberjack like Uncle Curious? Or a wine waiter? No, no, utterly no.

How on earth has she held 95,000 enthralled over the past two years? Some influenzas are buying houses just to produce new content and endlessly decorating. In Grabby's House of (no) Mirth nothing ever changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Make it stop

Holding Raffy like a prized ham 🙄 and poor Freya stands no chance of ever looking tidy when her mum can’t manage to do her own hair. And don’t get me started on those bleeping pearl earrings
It looks like she doesn’t brush her own hair. Unkempt Kedges!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is that a pair of pants she had her hair tied up with? It looks like Xmas morning..do they get up and get dressed in pearls and bow ties so they can get photos for the gram? How sad...open them in your pj's like the rest of us.

Reactions: 11
How is this aspirational?! 😂 My Christmas was Covid cancellation central but I am pretty sure we had more fun! 😆

Reactions: 9
Only she would post a picture of a negative lateral flow test in her compilation of her favourite photos, knowing so many families have been separated this Christmas. It makes my blood boil especially after her ‘can’t see happy families’ post last year when she was up the duff with Waffy

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Why is she showing a negative covid test like a prize !
So many people had their plans cancelled including our family so seeing her showing off her negative test has pissed me off 😂
She looks scruffy all her photos are tit her husband looks weird she can shove her negative test up her arse 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.