RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't rubbing anyone's nose in anything though.
Hundreds of thousands of folk have posted their family Christmas online. It would be pretty boring if no one posted their Christmas day in case it offended or annoyed anyone.

We know why she goes to her mam and dad's house. Hers is dire and so not homely at all and the fun for the kids will be at her parents house.
She should move back in and learn how to have fun.
Her mum looks to be a hoot and seems younger than grabby in looks and style.
The kids actually look like they are enjoying their grandparents house, they never look anywhere near as happy in their own house.

I'm stunned at the small amount of presents for chopsy this year. Clearly a different Christmas to when the companies were all gifting her the kids presents.

Reactions: 15
Hundreds of thousands of folk have posted their family Christmas online. It would be pretty boring if no one posted their Christmas day in case it offended or annoyed anyone.

We know why she goes to her mam and dad's house. Hers is dire and so not homely at all and the fun for the kids will be at her parents house.
The kids actually look like they are enjoying their grandparents house, they never look anywhere near as happy in their own house.

I'm stunned at the small amount of presents for chopsy this year. Clearly a different Christmas to when the companies were all gifting her the kids presents.
I think the reason why it’s so hard to swallow from her is the post last year where she said she couldn’t see happy families on insta because of the restrictions, despite the fact pretty much the whole country had to adapt their plans last year while she didn’t and just went offline while she decamped to the barn.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also why would you post most of these pictures? You have a private account for family pictures to be looked at BY YOUR FAMILY. No one else is or should be interested by these ridiculous family snaps. You might as well just post the Barn address as you have shown endlessly what's available inside. Welcome in burglars!

Also every picture is poorly posed and composed, the video so badly done compared with all the others I've seen where people actually made some effort.

Imagine the insufferable smugness of the past few days all snuggled up together, Pa Kedge Fund in his "zany" hat, probably sloshed and doing his annual hilarious dance.

Le sigh...
One awkward dance then King Kedge is off to his counting house to add up all his gold coins to check he’s still a self made millionaire. If he has time maybe he will listen again to the invaluable self help CD in preparation for 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I have to admit her parents house looks gorgeous, it's decorated properly and actually looks warm, cosy and CLEAN! A far cry from Grabby's dusty musty junk shop of a house.

Yes she's a bleeping hypocrite posting all this after her flipper stomping tantrum outburst last year. Also yes while lots do share their Christmas photos they don't show as much awful mundane detail as Grabby. Breastfeeding on Christmas eve? Woop de bleeping do, how is that any different to a normal night if shes exclusively breastfeeding the way she claims?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have to admit her parents house looks gorgeous, it's decorated properly and actually looks warm, cosy and CLEAN! A far cry from Grabby's dusty musty junk shop of a house.

Yes she's a bleeping hypocrite posting all this after her flipper stomping tantrum outburst last year. Also yes while lots do share their Christmas photos they don't show as much awful mundane detail as Grabby. Breastfeeding on Christmas eve? Woop de bleeping do, how is that any different to a normal night if shes exclusively breastfeeding the way she claims?!
We know she's a boring dick though and I would be less entertained if she didn't flipper stomp and show us her pathetic personality.

Gives us something to be grateful for knowing that we would never entertain such pathetic behaviour from a woman in our own lives.

Reactions: 7
The “Christmas Morning” video gets me. ENJOY THE bleeping MOMENT. Not that I think it’s first thing on Christmas morning… pitch black, fine I guess… but why is Grabby dressed in her (Ill-fitting) knitted dress, velvet bow in hair and make up on…
I’m calling bullshit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jeez how bloody boring are those photos? Who cares?

They spent Christmas Eve at her parents, went home, got up on Christmas morning to film a tit video of Grabs in her Christmas sack dress and then went back to her parents for how many days??

Anyone else reckon grubby Grabby slept in that dress 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
when posting her advent calendar branch she said she does it as Freya doesn’t have a stocking. But there she is with a big sack and by the looks of it another at the barn. Why does she do these unnecessary lies/stories?!
And no wonder she has a thing about repetitive traditions if her dad has an annual dance tradition 🤨🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
when posting her advent calendar branch she said she does it as Freya doesn’t have a stocking. But there she is with a big sack and by the looks of it another at the barn. Why does she do these unnecessary lies/stories?!
And no wonder she has a thing about repetitive traditions if her dad has an annual dance tradition 🤨🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
She sounds A LOT like her father.

Reactions: 7
Poor love can’t work out how to do a reel on Instagram. Don’t sweat it Judith. No one wants to see it anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Phew, she’s mastered the reel. Some fab sunglasses content to cheer in the new year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she only just have made a reel??
Even I have made a reel, and it’s not my bleeping job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Grabs has lost more followers. I knew that reel would be the last straw for some 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Happy New Year Tattlers 🥂🍾 I think we need a new thread for the new year.

Grabs has lost more followers. I knew that reel would be the last straw for some 😬
I'm just grateful the reel wasn't a version of her 365/66 days/minutes/seconds bollocks thingy she did for Freya's first birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.