RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironic that the influencers are the most influenced. All carbon copies of each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Second day of the year and she’s on the beg for a £20 item under the guise of being eco friendly 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Second day of the year and she’s on the beg for a £20 item under the guise of being eco friendly 🙄
Is it me or is the tag still in Waffy's womper? So clearly not that eco-friendly, bet she's taken some "aspirational" pics in some new clothes and then sent them back

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dick.Head. Does she think everyone is completely and utterly stupid? I don't know how much more obvious it could be that she's after a freebie by tagging the company. How can she have the audacity to talk about buying SECONDHAND (not bleeping preloved) stuff in the very same post as a beg! God she makes my blood boil.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dick.Head. Does she think everyone is completely and utterly stupid? I don't know how much more obvious it could be that she's after a freebie by tagging the company. How can she have the audacity to talk about buying SECONDHAND (not bleeping preloved) stuff in the very same post as a beg! God she makes my blood boil.
Outrageous beg. So, in the interests of being eco-friendly, will she turn down a freebie - oh, sorry, pr product - if the company sends her one? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The shoes in her basket are an EU27 - thats a UK9. How huge are Bentos’ feet?! My eldest is a year older than her and is average size and is only in an 8! Does she have flippers like her Mum or does Grabby just buy them huge so they last 3 summers?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The shoes in her basket are an EU27 - thats a UK9. How huge are Bentos’ feet?! My eldest is a year older than her and is average size and is only in an 8! Does she have flippers like her Mum or does Grabby just buy them huge so they last 3 summers?!
Woah! My kid is five, and has size 9 feet! (Granted she’s dainty)

Reactions: 8
And she’s boobing him in that pic. Oh dreamy order return with breast milk on it…..
Poor Freya. She’s going to be one of those kids whose school uniform swamps them as Grabs will want it to last the entire duration of primary school 🙄

• Haha
I'm totally shocked about her buying Freya size 9 shoes.
My almost 4 year old is an absolute giant for his age and he's only just a size 9.
Why can't she just buy them proper fitting stuff? Jesus Christ grabby, you live in a 1mil£ house. Surely you can bleeping downsize and give them both proper fitting clothes and shoes and a proper bedroom each.

Reactions: 9
Mine is a 7.5 and the exact same age and I think she’s got massive feet! She’s also on the 95th centile for height….
What’s the betting they were the only size left in the sale 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.