RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm totally shocked about her buying Freya size 9 shoes.
My almost 4 year old is an absolute giant for his age and he's only just a size 9.
Why can't she just buy them proper fitting stuff? Jesus Christ grabby, you live in a 1mil£ house. Surely you can bleeping downsize and give them both proper fitting clothes and shoes and a proper bedroom each.
I agree, I get why she’s buying stuff in the sales, just buy the right sizes! She can always sell them to the Greeneyed girl on her manky preloved page to claw back some cash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys the size 8 shoes are CLEARLY for Waffy. For Frah Frah she’ll be in size 13s come summer. #ohdreamycheapshoesthataretoobig

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s back flogging all the old baby clothes. Even the ones that have never been worn look absolute wrecks. They have tags still attached but look like they’ve been scrunched at the bottom of a plastic bag for months. Which probably they have. Aside from anything else she is so ODD.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s back flogging all the old baby clothes. Even the ones that have never been worn look absolute wrecks. They have tags still attached but look like they’ve been scrunched at the bottom of a plastic bag for months. Which probably they have. Aside from anything else she is so ODD.
She won’t have paid those prices for the Organic Zoo bits. They’re either sale or #gifted

Reactions: 6
The absolute STATE of those clothes 🤢

She won’t have paid those prices for the Organic Zoo bits. They’re either sale or #gifted
Pretty sure they were bought preloved already. No one gifts Grabby anything anymore.

Reactions: 7
So she's selling this for 3 quid plus postage which is £3.20 according to her bio. So it's more expensive than buying it brand new from the shop and in 10x (well actually 100x) worse condition. And some bleeping imbecile is actually buying it! It probably reeks of old people and big flipper stomping feet.

Honestly who the hell buys vests secondhand unless it's part of a big bundle of clothes? You can get a 5 pack of long sleeve vests in a supermarket for a few quid and they're often really nice.

Screenshot_20220103-201512_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Rvkloves#36 Owns no iorn or coats comes on Insta just to gloat
I'm not good at those just the lack of iorning in waffys clothes she's selling pisses me off

Reactions: 9
God almighty the state of those clothes! When I gave baby/kids clothes AWAY to my mates I washed them. She is so half arsed with everything she does

Reactions: 12
Is she not embarrassed advertising those clothes?!
Nope, I think it's well established she has no shame! What I can't get over is the fuckwittery of people buying them - £2 for a scrunched up Zara short sleeve vest with £3.20 postage - WTAF!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my days, those clothes look disgusting. I can’t decide who’s skankier - Grubby for selling them or the idiots who are buying them? Imagine looking at anything there and actually wanting to dress your baby in it?? Most of it looks like it’s already been used to wipe the floors with, except we all know Grubby would never clean her floors.

So she's selling this for 3 quid plus postage which is £3.20 according to her bio. So it's more expensive than buying it brand new from the shop and in 10x (well actually 100x) worse condition. And some bleeping imbecile is actually buying it! It probably reeks of old people and big flipper stomping feet.

Honestly who the hell buys vests secondhand unless it's part of a big bundle of clothes? You can get a 5 pack of long sleeve vests in a supermarket for a few quid and they're often really nice.

View attachment 961815
Why would you buy a creased Secondhand vest for more than full price?! People are deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.