RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And today we also get the real reality of a holiday and a baby with two… from the person who was The Frugality. Such a stark constrast from braggy, delusional, unhinged Grabby…

View attachment 774443
Probably because she actually does stuff other than provide a boob. Not like grabby who takes a photo of her husband carrying the entire contents of mothercare. She would never admit anything like the frugality did in a million years. She types “I almost didn’t want to share…” then goes on anyway to say how lucky she is. No wonder she is down to 95.8k. I can’t believe how dim she must be to not stop and think of how and what she posts.

Reactions: 10
I know she’s trying to achieve that Courtney Adamo earth mother look in all the muted colours… but Courtney Adamo’s whole family is conventionally attractive, well groomed and they have the glow of the very, very wealthy.

The Sterlings just look like a sweaty, crumpled, average family who put all their clothes in together on a hot wash and they came out the colour of sludge.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What’s happening here? Where is the babies head?!
wtf is this?
what is he trying to achieve by wrapping a butchers cloth around that baby, other than overheating him?

That pair really are the kind of couple you meet on holiday on night one, and then spend the rest of the week trying to avoid them!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know she’s trying to achieve that Courtney Adamo earth mother look in all the muted colours… but Courtney Adamo’s whole family is conventionally attractive, well groomed and they have the glow of the very, very wealthy.

The Sterlings just look like a sweaty, crumpled, average family who put all their clothes in together on a hot wash and they came out the colour of sludge.
Agreed, poor Waffy in the last few stories looks like he's wearing one of the old crappy muslins that I keep by our changing mat to mop up any accidents (btw I wash them very regularly!!). Grabatha fails spectacularly on the earth mother front because we all know she's an uptight control freak and does duck all to do with nature and adventure, she just goes to places to get pictures of walls.

Reactions: 15
Rebeggar we know you read here, so I think I can say on behalf of all of us Tattlers a gigantic THANK YOU for

Wonder if she will encourage Raffy to have a mullet like Courtney’s two eldest boys? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine going back to the same wall you had a photo in front of 5 years later for another. It’s not like it’s even a landmark or anything - it’s just a boring wall. She really does live her life on constant repeat 🙄😂
And the same green door twice in a week 🤷🏼‍♀️ 'quick Ben, take a pic while I stare wistfully at my feet' 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes wearing a new pair of Ray Bans that I've never seen on her before
She usually has black bug eye no brand sunglasses on.
Didn't she go and try different pairs on to find a pair that fits?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don’t think the way she dresses Freya in oversized beige rags does her any favours she looks like something out of Oliver Twist most of the time!

Reactions: 13
Shes wearing a new pair of Ray Bans that I've never seen on her before
She usually has black bug eye no brand sunglasses on.
Didn't she go and try different pairs on to find a pair that fits?
God she even manages to make Ray Bans look hideously uncool. You'd think if you're gonna spend a significant amount like that on sunglasses you'd find a decent pair that sits where it should on your face!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She also doesn't know the difference between a tram and a train. But this isn't the first time she has called something the wrong name on instagram...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor child has inherited her mama’s flat feet. They are rolling inwards.

And the same green door twice in a week 🤷🏼‍♀️ 'quick Ben, take a pic while I stare wistfully at my feet' 😂🙄
Why would you remember a photo of yourself in front of a door anyway. She must have thousands of photos of herself in front of doors. It must be a really sentimental piece of wood 🤨🤦🏽‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20210922_092441.jpg

Shouldn’t that read ‘The holiday where she fell in love with the sea’? 🙄
Yes, but I seem to think Australia and one of the weekly trips to Italy last year were also when Bentos fell in love with the sea, she just took a dislike to that inflatable eyesore Grabby blew into.

Screenshot_20210922_093352_edit_377061864867464.jpg
Bentos may have the face of her father but boy does she stand like her mother, it's uncanny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I have a really feverish bug at the moment and every time I have one of those mad intense naps, I dream she’s visiting us where I live - it’s up her street, photogenic and near Soho FH. I get sad when I wake up that the tea isn’t real. But if I’m psychic, it’s a fascinating insight.

• Haha
Why on earth does she strike that ridiculous pose? Makes her look like a twit. I've seen other Instas do similar :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.