RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love you! This is just.. 👌🏻 😂😂😂

For the blocked… 👀 ..you’re welcome 🪰

View attachment 772951
I can’t even deal with this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Never in my life have I seen ANYONE wear sunglasses like that?! And to KEEP wearing them year in year out - why does she do it to herself 😂😂 can she not see how hilariously bleeping ridiculous she looks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh well, gives me a laugh every time I look at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I remember rightly she's quite tall isn't she? Imagine Grabinka in The Amazing Hovering Glasses ™ and you are say a little shorter, maybe 5'1"-5'3". Now picture the view you'd get if you looked up from beneath.

I've spent at least 30 seconds thinking about this and they are some of the most best seconds I've experienced all day.

I’ll never understand how the gravity surrounding her face works
Maybe you've cracked the mystery. Maybe the sunglasses are just orbiting her face never to touch landfall? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet they are designer sunglasses that she bought on sale years ago so she’ll be keeping them for evermore, whether they suit her or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t even deal with this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Never in my life have I seen ANYONE wear sunglasses like that?! And to KEEP wearing them year in year out - why does she do it to herself 😂😂 can she not see how hilariously bleeping ridiculous she looks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh well, gives me a laugh every time I look at it!
I have a pair of sunglasses that I wear like this. Let me explain. They are my old, spare, keep them in the car just in case, sunglasses. Just in case I haven’t got my regular ones and it gets sunny while I’m driving. Now, I have to wear them shoved all the way up like Grabby because the lenses are absolutely scratched to buggery and I can only see out of the bottom 1/4. And I hate wearing them, so they really are emergency use only. Perhaps that’s Grabby’s issue, but because we all know she’s too tight to get new ones and relegate these to the ‘just in case’ pile, she just keeps wearing them and has to push them up like that in order to be able to see. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She better not get a #gifted Liberty or white company advent calendar this year 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
All that effort to fly out to Spain so she could get some photos for the ‘gram of a few palms...🙄
Yes, out of all the pictures she must have taken this is what she shares? And she’s already out of content, isn’t she? 😅
It’s like last year, she went to Venice and posted 1 or 2 pictures from the whole trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, out of all the pictures she must have taken this is what she shares? And she’s already out of content, isn’t she? 😅
It’s like last year, she went to Venice and posted 1 or 2 pictures from the whole trip.
It’s beyond stale! An overhaul is drastically required! Right??? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like how suddenly Freya had such a rocky start with feeding…..not like it wasn’t all sorted out within a week before she started bragging 🤪
I kinda get the first time mum naïve bragging like Elle Darby & Carys but you’d think someone who has done it before would be less of a head second time round as they know it’s still early days!

Reactions: 6
Her last post... 'I almost didn't want to share but...'

This is just a prime example of her braggy behaviour! Essentially, 'I know that it's going to make loads of other people feel like shite but I'm just so incredibly smug that I can't cope with not showing everyone how I am 10x better than them..'

I guess it is pretty easy when your husband is on permanent holiday (cough - furlough) and your mumma is around the corner on constant tap though..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.