RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda get the first time mum naïve bragging like Elle Darby & Carys but you’d think someone who has done it before would be less of a head second time round as they know it’s still early days!
Grabs less of a head second time around...errr let's think about that for a moment....errrr nope!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must be the only person on insta who shows her baby’s face but covers hers. It tends to be the other way around, at least for people who want to somewhat protect the identity of their children

Reactions: 13
Can she get any more unlikable! Im actually flabbergasted at how bold she is.

Reactions: 15
Nice brag about how easy motherhood is!!! FFS!!!!
I reckon it’s a lot easier when you have so much help.

She also forgets what she says - I’m sure a few weeks ago she was saying having two was a whole different ballgame, wasn’t saying it was easy then 🙄

Reactions: 14
She must be the only person on insta who shows her baby’s face but covers hers. It tends to be the other way around, at least for people who want to somewhat protect the identity of their children
Safeguarding doesn’t exist in that family

Reactions: 12
Wow she’s dropping followers, that or she’s just blocking anyone who dare say anything negative like me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh duck off Graboaster. You really are the champ at making any other new mums feel like tit

Reactions: 17
Imagine going back to the same wall you had a photo in front of 5 years later for another. It’s not like it’s even a landmark or anything - it’s just a boring wall. She really does live her life on constant repeat 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she dragging out the holiday photos until she can post pumpkins? Talk about overkill, particularly when most people still aren't getting holidays. Clueless.

Reactions: 11
And today we also get the real reality of a holiday and a baby with two… from the person who was The Frugality. Such a stark constrast from braggy, delusional, unhinged Grabby…

3CDB9488-0B7A-4EB0-9810-D0E248F71A3F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.