RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, the skin cancer thing. Yet he almost never wears a hat and was happy to indulge Grabby’s whim of taking literal newborn Waffy to Whitstable beach during the heatwave in July, without a hat on in some of the photos.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Love the picture with the prominently displayed Ipad and freaking straw hat strategically placed. What a bulb....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hat on in the pool 😂
So dumb that that they book somewhere that has only one bedroom they can use. It’s clearly for couples or friends who want a bit of space between the bedrooms, not a family with a baby and toddler!
Booked somewhere that looks as close to her house as possible (see mirrors, rug, unsafe bits of wood propped up against a wall) but not practical or safe - so grabby!
And jees who takes their 8 week old abroad for a holiday in a pandemic. Most vaccinations take a few weeks before immunity is built up. So actually Hammy is not really protected.
She is such a selfish, cheapskate, crap mother!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait….. WHAT?!?
I know he’s pretty immobile still but surely it wouldn’t take much of a bounce for him to be off that bench. Grabby in the pool and Ben presumably taking 583838285 photos for her to choose from, literally nowhere near the baby. Literally beggars belief
D1BC71F2-BC31-431E-9BF8-A82DECC09196.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Wait….. WHAT?!?
I know he’s pretty immobile still but surely it wouldn’t take much of a bounce for him to be off that bench. Grabby in the pool and Ben presumably taking 583838285 photos for her to choose from, literally nowhere near the baby. Literally beggars belief View attachment 769622
What makes me even more sad, is that she’s faced him against a wall 😔 Like a bleeping spare part in their “wonderful family holiday, so much love for these guys, we’re the perfect little family, we do so much together”… 🙄 At least face him outwards (ideally safely too! 🤦🏼‍♀️) so he can watch what’s going on and she can wave and engage with him. He really is just a prop isn’t he? Held up for the prize ham shots and the “so much love for this baby boy”content, but then when it comes to it he’s shoved in a corridor, or dumped on a bench facing a wall. And she can’t make out he was sleeping as you can literally see his little hand batting at the toy bar on the bouncer. It’s like he’s just been discarded there like her bleeping sunhat or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
With a father who is interested in under age girls and a mother who doesn’t seem to care about her offspring it just goes to show how money protects you from social services.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Surprised she didn't bung the kids in the bathroom.

What makes me even more sad, is that she’s faced him against a wall 😔 Like a bleeping spare part in their “wonderful family holiday, so much love for these guys, we’re the perfect little family, we do so much together”… 🙄 At least face him outwards (ideally safely too! 🤦🏼‍♀️) so he can watch what’s going on and she can wave and engage with him. He really is just a prop isn’t he? Held up for the prize ham shots and the “so much love for this baby boy”content, but then when it comes to it he’s shoved in a corridor, or dumped on a bench facing a wall. And she can’t make out he was sleeping as you can literally see his little hand batting at the toy bar on the bouncer. It’s like he’s just been discarded there like her bleeping sunhat or something.
... they managed to have him on the floor in his bouncer facing peeeado in the pool with Frah Frah {photo number 8} but the rest of the time you can clearly see in the background the bouncer placed on top the outside sofa 🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 7
FML… she’s left a review on Airbnb. Her negative is the mosquitoes…. IS SHE FOR REAL?! Why put that on the host’s review. Like it’s their fault. What a knob. And HOW did she stay there with a toddler and newborn 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It sounds perfect… mosquitos, uncovered pool, one hot room, a toddler and one cranky, hot 8 week old. Throw in PCR tests too. Heaven! I so wish I was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FML… she’s left a review on Airbnb. Her negative is the mosquitoes…. IS SHE FOR REAL?! Why put that on the host’s review. Like it’s their fault. What a knob. And HOW did she stay there with a toddler and newborn 🤯🤯🤯
How do I find the review?

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she had a moan about the Airbnb accommodation on 1 of the 2 Italian holidays last year.

Reactions: 8
Just reading Grabatha’s airbnb reviews… was this guy on crack when he wrote this review? He’s so far up her arse I’m surprised she’s not coughed him up and spat him out 🙈🙄🙈😂😂

0731CB8B-6B5C-49D8-8B86-F9966ADC19EF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.