RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's having the bleeping placenta pills again 😴😴😴 hope she's washing it down with fresh piss 😆😆😆 for someone who is supposedly eating healthy, why is she taking supplements.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So followers who can't afford a private healthcare appointment will now feel like they are missing something vital in their 6 week check as it doesn't scratch the surface? Raging at her entitlement.
Oh do duck off!!! I had an emergency c section and found the NHS aftercare perfectly sufficient!!!

Reactions: 18
So followers who can't afford a private healthcare appointment will now feel like they are missing something vital in their 6 week check as it doesn't scratch the surface? Raging at her entitlement.
She can’t afford it. But mumma can

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a dick.
so she paid extra to be told that she can start running again (slowly) and do Pilates.
Pretty much what the NHS told me when I had my 6 week check. Take it slow and do your pelvic floors.

I wonder how many bunches of flowers her Mama had to sell to pay for that for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Completely agree that she’s so entitled and a c**t for saying a private ‘MOT’ is an essential but I don’t blame her for having one. In my experience the NHS 6 week check is non existent I think first time round I got asked what contraception I was using & asked ‘are you ok’. They don’t check pelvic floor, diastasis etc. She’s had two babies so I think it’s a good thing she’s getting her pelvic floor checked to prevent any issues down the line but she shouldn’t be ‘influencing’ others to have one. Just get it done without shouting about it like anyone else does who can afford to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Completely agree that she’s so entitled and a c**t for saying a private ‘MOT’ is an essential but I don’t blame her for having one. In my experience the NHS 6 week check is non existent I think first time round I got asked what contraception I was using & asked ‘are you ok’. They don’t check pelvic floor, diastasis etc. She’s had two babies so I think it’s a good thing she’s getting her pelvic floor checked to prevent any issues down the line but she shouldn’t be ‘influencing’ others to have one. Just get it done without shouting about it like anyone else does who can afford to.
Totally agree. I was pretty shocked with the 6 week check or lack of. It’s just her being totally tone deaf as usual.

Reactions: 11
I couldn't agree more. I don't think people should be begrudged for being able to afford private checks, but the way she phrased it is awful and makes people feel they are missing out if they can't get one. The NHS one isn't great, but equally it's a good chance for one to speak up about any issues with recovery which I'm sure would be looked into once mentioned. And tbh there's so much info online these days about checking pelvic floor and exercises etc that this 'MOT' is a bit unnecessary unless there's any big issues.

Reactions: 9
Her MOT was with a private physio. Your NHS 6/52 check is with a GP. If you have physio issues to address, you can still access this through the NHS. No need to go privately unless you want to. I’m an ex midwife and work in primary care.

Reactions: 15
Maybe Benpecked is moving into the 6 week post natal check up business next and this is her foreshadowing? As he is the expert in everything.

Of course with Curious George as CEO, as there are no beginnings to his talents too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had great NHS care with both my kids. I’m perfectly happy for her to use private healthcare for her physiotherapist running check and weird place ta pills as the NHS needs all the help it can get- it’s in total carnage with Covid where I’m from.

Reactions: 5
She probably didn’t even get the checkup she just wanted to run and do excercise without criticism from her followers saying it was too soon.

Reactions: 11
So... the £200 raffy the rotating bookcase from TWDMT generates a measly £10 {5%} donation to Tommy's 🙄🙄 how charitable of them, considering the profit they must be raking in on these naff bland boring as duck overpriced items.

Reactions: 6
They way they wrote Raffy the Revolving Bookcase sounds like they are going to write a bunch of kids books like the Thomas The Tank Series.

Raffy the Rotating Bookcase
Otto the Toppling Stool
Fweya the Unkempt Wardrobe
George the NameOnly CEO
Mama the Christmas Groper
Dada the Self Made Funder
Ben the Dubious Lothario

All overseen by The Bats Controller

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.