RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get her obsession with s’mores and especially not the Hershey chocolate part. And, they are traditionally made with graham crackers which you can‘t buy here with any ease.

Reactions: 10
Lucky Frah Frah...Uncle Curious George has made her a wooden board with sides so she can play with her trains and farm animals...according to Mama Kedgeree!! Now the photos do look sweet but honestly, how much more wood can the barn cope with 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lucky Frah Frah...Uncle Curious George has made her a wooden board with sides so she can play with her trains and farm animals...according to Mama Kedgeree!! Now the photos do look sweet but honestly, how much more wood can the barn cope with 🙄
Fire hazard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Grabby’s back with a share to someone’s post about feeling guilty in parenthood (I think we can shortly expect an “I am not ok right now” post).

How does she not get the irony of posting this when one of the pages in the original post reads as follows….

E14D249A-86E9-48A6-8BE9-CE1803F8C21D.jpeg

Does she not see they are essentially talking about her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Grabby’s back with a share to someone’s post about feeling guilty in parenthood (I think we can shortly expect an “I am not ok right now” post).

How does she not get the irony of posting this when one of the pages in the original post reads as follows….

View attachment 726025

I just screen shot the exact same page to say the same thing! She seriously can’t see she is the other people posting her best bits?? She/people like her are the problem 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I first saw the post, I genuinely thought that she was saying Curious George had made the train tracks and was momentarily impressed…..then realised it was the board underneath 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s Christmas all over again. When she’s running on adrenaline and dragging that poor baby all over the country she wants everyone fawning over her because she’s the best mumma to have ever mumma’ed ever. Now that she’s not okay for various reasons, she can’t bear seeing anyone else enjoying themselves. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 726025

Well we alllllll know this Kiddo is Thicko !!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fire hazard 😂
And trip hazard.

Imagine Frah Bentos skipping gaily across the board, stubs a toe and hurtles headforth into a Curious George original pallet console table/plant stand/herb garden signpost/model of the ark of the covenant and ends up with a shart coloured bruise on her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.