RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Grabby sitting there alongside the Beckhams 😂

ETA- No idea if they’d have a membership but was thinking of the most famous couple I could think of! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is NO WAY Grabby would pay £500 per year for Frah-Frah to go swimming there.
She probably shows her the pool, quickly takes a picture, and then dashes off to the rowboats - "here Frah Frah - swim in this pond, its free."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sitting amongst the MIC lot…. asking for tap water only because they don’t drink (more like they’re too tight to order anything else). Probably also got some ham in Tupperware just in case they get hungry too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is NO WAY Grabby would pay £500 per year for Frah-Frah to go swimming there.
She probably shows her the pool, quickly takes a picture, and then dashes off to the rowboats - "here Frah Frah - swim in this pond, its free."
You’re not meant to take pics at Soho House so she’s failed at the first hurdle

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sitting amongst the MIC lot…. asking for tap water only because they don’t drink (more like they’re too tight to order anything else). Probably also got some ham in Tupperware just in case they get hungry too 😂
And the MIC lot will be impeccably dressed while she is in ill fitting gingham monstrosities, hobnail boots and cheap wonky sunglasses with hair like she's just woken up. I'm surprised they let her in tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's so not the Soho type...I wonder how she got in... Because paying for your membership isn't the only requirement, you have to be recommended by an existing member.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So since Waffy has been born 4 weeks ago they’ve been to
Whitstable
Whipsnade x 2
London
Richmond
Soho Farmhouse
St Alban’s for waga & ice cream (not bleeping gelato)
Berkhamstead for flowers🙄

I’m sure I’ve missed other places that were shown in stories but FML this woman is obnoxious. I’m at the point where I’m ready to block her because she’s so unattached to normal life.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Apparently the terrible twos are real for them right now!!! Sorry but I can't find an ounce of sympathy for her. If she wasn't so damn smug all the time maybe I'd feel different. There's a 3 year age gap between my two and that was hard enough. But I didn't traipse around the country trying to get dreamy photos for the gram. Or try to pretend everything was wonderful and then have to backtrack!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently the terrible twos are real for them right now!!! Sorry but I can't find an ounce of sympathy for her. If she wasn't so damn smug all the time maybe I'd feel different. There's a 3 year age gap between my two and that was hard enough. But I didn't traipse around the country trying to get dreamy photos for the gram. Or try to pretend everything was wonderful and then have to backtrack!
Couldn’t happen to a nicer person! 👌🏻 Go Freya!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aw well what a bleeping shame. Freya has hit the terrible twos 😂 I knew this would happen and it’s the best news RIGHT NOW!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion - newborn on a boat, newborn on the floor, newborn on long car rides, and sleeping in a corridor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Also maybe it isn’t the terrible twos, maybe it’s because having a newborn is a big bleeping life-changing disruptive deal for a toddler, not helped by being whizzed around non stop in the car 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So since Waffy has been born 4 weeks ago they’ve been to
Whitstable
Whipsnade x 2
London
Richmond
Soho Farmhouse
St Alban’s for waga & ice cream (not bleeping gelato)
Berkhamstead for flowers🙄

I’m sure I’ve missed other places that were shown in stories but FML this woman is obnoxious. I’m at the point where I’m ready to block her because she’s so unattached to normal life.
He's not called ATLAS for nothing, don't you know?!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.