RVK_Loves #30 Hammy Potter & the corridor of shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously running the TT page because the curly brackets are all over the shop over there 😂

Funny spinning pizzas was only something in name with no actual pizzas ever being made, surely with all the lock downs we've endured for 14 months grabbys brother could've made some decent cha-ching.

Another thing I've noticed the followers for Thomling 'we don't make' Toys increased overnight too 🤔 I reckon the brother is running the insta page and website. I actually feel a bit 🤢 with videos and not blanked out photos on the instapage {it's a perverts paradise} from *cough* happy customers and I was also wincing at the video of the toddler climbing into the Stanley stool on stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let’s just hope they’ve taken out some Product liability insurance. Although it may not be possible to get cover, given it’s such a cowboy set up.

Jeez grubby Grabby strikes again. She really needs to wash her daughter’s rag doll. I get that children don’t like to be parted. Do it when she goes to bed, leave it to dry overnight and it’ll probably be ready by the morning. Just so gross!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Jeez grubby Grabby strikes again. She really needs to wash her daughter’s rag doll. I get that children don’t like to be parted. Do it when she goes to bed, leave it to dry overnight and it’ll probably be ready by the morning. Just so gross!
Something that I don't understand (and may have mentioned before) is why is that plastic doll always naked? I never liked dolls, but when I did play with them, the joy was in them having pretty clothes. Freya drags that naked plastic doll around in public. Why?

Reactions: 9
Let’s just hope they’ve taken out some Product liability insurance. Although it may not be possible to get cover, given it’s such a cowboy set up.

That’s a verrry expensive Oliella doll. How dare you criticise it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why’s the kid always so grubby that’s what I want to know. Her face and hair is always a riot. Does she not get bathed.

Reactions: 8
Daily weather forecast from Micheal Fish, AKA Grabby Sterling. If you know you know…..
#shehasthisthingaboutrain
#getouttheshartsuit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That latest photos just looks dirty to me. Everything looks like it needs a good scrub.

Tick tock how long before grabby copies this picture....
She has the life Grabby and her family could only dream of. They must be multi millionaires

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 573789

And there it is! Little Freya is being shipped off to childcare pretty much as soon as Hamlet has arrived. We all called it. There wasn’t a chance in hell she’d cope with a two year old and a newborn on her own 🙄 It also annoys me that she’s calling it preschool. No Grabs, preschool is the year before reception, which if it’s a school based preschool is the term after they turn 3. Not just turned two. I’ve got nothing against childcare, millions of mums do it, but call it what it is - childcare/private nursery. Admit you need a bit of help with two small children so you have chosen to send Freya. Don’t try and bullshit and make out your (barely turned!) two year old is ready for preschool. She just uses these terms to avoid having to admit that despite being a stay at home mum, she’s putting her toddler into childcare when the new baby comes along as she thinks it sounds better to pretend Freya is ready to start school that admit that she won’t be able to cope with two.
This really bothered me too! Freya isn't going to pre-school in Sep, she isn't old enough! It's just daycare ffs!

I’m not dissing her using childcare. I sent my little one to her grandparents one day a week from 18 months old despite being a SAHM. Parenting is HARD! What irks me is that she won’t admit to struggling, or to her life and parenting skills being anything less than perfect. I openly admitted that my little one went to grandparents one day a week to give me a bit of a break as my husband works away Monday - Friday and a toddler 24/7 on your one is bloody hard work. That day allowed to me to go food shopping, run any errands I needed to do, catch up on housework before the weekend and occasionally I’d have a shopping day or meet up with a friend for a coffee and it was bliss. But I didn’t try and make out my daughter was at preschool to justify it!! 🙄🙄
Your daughter probably loved having a day at her grandparents as well! I'm a SAHM and I would give anything for a bit of a break from my toddler because it's such hard work!

Reactions: 5
The state of that house!!!!! I’ve got two kids under three, house half the size (if not less!) than hers, mine has NEVER been that bad!!! Even now my youngest is a toddler and there’s two sets of hands getting toys out and two of them making a mess at lunch/dinner time, it’s still never been anywhere near as bad as hers. She’s SO scummy 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 3
Its really quite sad that the only time she will wear something slim fitting is when she is pregnant

Says a lot about her mental attitude to her body.
So what if a stranger has commented on her bump. I used to be so proud of mine and was always delighted when people mentioned it.
Its just something folk say, it doesn't need to be over analysed.

Why can't she just enjoy her pregnancy?
Cos she cant just enjoy anything ! Like anything!

And a 2nd hand buggy now!! Nothing against people buying stuff second hand but we all know how tight she is and she says it as if shes mother theresa or something trying to save the world.

Reactions: 7
Cos she cant just enjoy anything ! Like anything!

And a 2nd hand buggy now!! Nothing against people buying stuff second hand but we all know how tight she is and she says it as if shes mother theresa or something trying to save the world.
Obviously Bugaboo mustn’t have wanted to *kindly gift* her a Donkey this time around! I reckon she’s still holding out hope for one though which is why she’s bought a different brand second hand

• Haha
Imagine shopping for your little daughter, your only child, the apple of your eye... oooh you think, she needs a puddle suit, you browse the options ... Why, for the love of god, would you choose the Shart coloured ugly as hell one ?? Why?

Finally, clothes on the plastic doll! 🎉🎈🥂

Now we want the other doll washed, the fly sunglasses binned and for Freya's clothes to FIT HER. Then we'll concentrate on overall cleanliness and how irons have been invented for a reason.

2137B173-BE33-4D63-92AD-D4EECB768115.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those sunglasses look like they are made of cardboard.

The cloth Olliella doll needs clothes on if only to protect the fabric from getting dirty. I believe it was a gift from Granny Kedgers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.