RVK_Loves #30 Hammy Potter & the corridor of shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Courtney Adamo’s ‘grid’ this week.! Her eldest is now sporting a mullet!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im still convinced benpecked isnt 100%
Totally. What 24 year old single male goes volunteering on a school trip if you don’t work at the school or have any interest in education? A weirdo. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Photos of Freya and nana Kedgleys day together were on her stories and what do you know? Freya’s properly dressed with a hat on in the sun and she’s not carrying the grubby toy baby around with her. RVK will regret over encouraging that when the baby arrives and she’s having to carry ALLLLLL the baby stuff around again and the toddlers grubby pretend baby and pram all whilst Freya has a toddler meltdown 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Toppling (we don’t make) toys’ Instagram headline is now “a collaboration between Mark, George and Ben”. I doubt any of them are qualified carpenters but surely drop-out-George definitely is not. How can they get away with making children’s furniture with no qualifications. Part of getting a qualification is learning all the safety aspects - which are so important when manufacturing things for babies and children.

Reactions: 15
I hope Rebecca watches her idol Courtney Adamo's stories today and sees Ivy celebrate her 12th birthday with her unicorn coloured roller skates and realises how very very very wrong it would be for her to be with a 24 year old MAN...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Toppling (we don’t make) toys’ Instagram headline is now “a collaboration between Mark, George and Ben”. I doubt any of them are qualified carpenters but surely drop-out-George definitely is not. How can they get away with making children’s furniture with no qualifications. Part of getting a qualification is learning all the safety aspects - which are so important when manufacturing things for babies and children.
OMG can’t believe her brother has managed to edge his way into the “toy” business! He is literally the laziest person isn’t he no career ambitions of his own just drifts from made up tit to made up tit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
OMG can’t believe her brother has managed to edge his way into the “toy” business! He is literally the laziest person isn’t he no career ambitions of his own just drifts from made up tit to made up tit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
They are all just freeloaders. Basically the da got lucky and made money now theyre all living off him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny spinning pizzas was only something in name with no actual pizzas ever being made, surely with all the lock downs we've endured for 14 months grabbys brother could've made some decent cha-ching.

Another thing I've noticed the followers for Thomling 'we don't make' Toys increased overnight too 🤔 I reckon the brother is running the insta page and website. I actually feel a bit 🤢 with videos and not blanked out photos on the instapage {it's a perverts paradise} from *cough* happy customers and I was also wincing at the video of the toddler climbing into the Stanley stool on stories.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Daily weather update from Grabby!

Thanks love, didn't know it was pissing down outside, I'm incapable of looking out my own window so I'm indebted to you for this nugget of valuable information.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daily weather update from Grabby!

Thanks love, didn't know it was pissing down outside, I'm incapable of looking out my own window so I'm indebted to you for this nugget of valuable information.
It’s lovely in the midlands today!!!

On the beg for a Yoto/Tonies player. What’s the betting she is #kindlygifted one for Bentos’ birthday so that she doesn’t have to spend her own money on her own child’s present. So transparent.

And coconut water while in labour? 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 16
On the beg for a Yoto/Tonies player. What’s the betting she is #kindlygifted one for Bentos’ birthday so that she doesn’t have to spend her own money on her own child’s present. So transparent.

Just bloody have a few bags of your favourite snacks, energy bars, nuts etc handy and make yourself a slice of toast with a bananas when baby is here - it’s not that difficult!

Always tags the brands she is on the beg for. Never tags Tommy’s when she gets something and pretends to have donated for it. Can literally see right through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I will be FUMING if she gets one, I’ve just bought one for my little for their birthday. Sure she’ll soon change her ‘not accepting gifts right now’ tune if they come knocking

Reactions: 7
Never heard of these toys she's on the beg for but am I missing something- is it just a box you play audiobooks on? Can't you just use Audible on an Alexa or something? I'm probably being a bit thick...

Reactions: 2
Totally on the beg. Who the duck tags companies in posts saying they want something for their kids birthday! Shes a tight schemy witch.
I hope they don't bite. I might even email tonies and tell them why they shouldn't respond to her beg.

Reactions: 14
It’s lovely in the midlands today!!!
Is it? 😂 not in this part that’s for sure ☔

Totally on the beg. Who the duck tags companies in posts saying they want something for their kids birthday! Shes a tight schemy witch.
I hope they don't bite. I might even email tonies and tell them why they shouldn't respond to her beg.
Came on here to say the same. Grabby cow!

Reactions: 2
She’s shameless. Sits in her million pound home begging for presents for her 2 year old. I might not live in a big house but at least I don’t try and give my children freebies for their birthdays 💅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she’s been told this week ‘you get bigger every time I see you’. Hmmmmmm. Who by Grabs? We’re coming out of a pandemic and a huge majority of us haven’t been able to see that many people. Either this is bullshit, it was the cashier at Sainsbury’s or you really did carry on living your best life and ignored the rules just as us tattlers suspected.....

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.