Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faceymcfacey

I never comment, but often lurk, just wanted to say that I used lactation balls when I was feeding...more commonly known as Maltesers. I find them therapeutic still 4 years on from feeding too. I think they are helpful for whatever feeding method you employ. Or even if you decide children aren't for you. Certainly more helpful than oats and seeds I would say!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

youhavinabubble

She’s moaning that people have opinions on her pregnant body..... what like you had an opinion on Adele you scraggy bitch????? Ugh

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Nail on the head, don’t think mine talked till more like 3 🤣😂
‘Only started putting a few words together in the last week’

i’m sure she’s bragged about Bentos talking in full sentences before. Lies lies lies!

edited to add - yep Here we go:

28th March ‘Freya went to bed asking if we can do more candles tomorrow’
20th March ‘Freya asks to go on her swing when she wakes up’
18th Feb ‘she says Frah Frah do it’
10th Feb ‘she was talking about who the valentines cards were for and getting excited to post them. She asked to make a painting and held it up for her baby brother’

Bullshit Braggy Becky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

tacotaco

Whinges that people comment on her bump then posts a selfie on her stories of her side-on bump, in a tight dress, for all 95,000+ strangers to see. You couldn’t make this shit up.

New thread title suggestion:

RVK_LOVES#31 Lactation balls, placenta pills, her fashion faux pas are giving everyone the chills.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Countdown to Grabby oversharing her dreamy bank holiday weekend bingo featuring....

• Frah Frah dressed inappropriately for the weather - bonus points for grubby doll
• Grabbys flippers in sandals two foot apart
• Tupperware lunches
• Benpecked’s pink shorts/jumper sleeves rolled up
• A stint in the garden
• Cooking slop
• Seventeen uses of the phrase “right now”
• Pizza or wahacca
• Pink coat and bump cradle - bonus points for pastel coloured wall
• *those* sunglasses 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

MissTeddy

VIP Member
London is a theme park to them. They visit parks and casual chain restaurants, they get ice cream and prance around. Remember when she had to go to an event without Ben and {horror} it rained and wasn’t dreamy at all and all so difficult for various reasons. She cheered up when a fictional lady commented “you got this mama” but she never quite twigged that hundreds of thousands of ‘mamas’ navigate around London {where they actually live}, on buses, with multiple kids, shopping bags, in the rain without breaking down in tears. Twat that she is.

Reactions: 33

FriYAY

Anyone want to try and decipher this mornings post? She’s babbling as per 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think, to put it succinctly, what she's trying to say is it's so hard when its sunny now but it's forecast to rain on the weekend and we need rain but we don't want rain because we need to plan what to do but we don't want to have to plan what we want to do but if we don't plan what we want to do we can't do what we want to do but then it might rain or it might be sunny so it's all just so tricky right now isn't it {and exhale...}🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
A436D260-FF35-4A25-A4B4-41D5A48EA8AD.jpeg

And there it is! Little Freya is being shipped off to childcare pretty much as soon as Hamlet has arrived. We all called it. There wasn’t a chance in hell she’d cope with a two year old and a newborn on her own 🙄 It also annoys me that she’s calling it preschool. No Grabs, preschool is the year before reception, which if it’s a school based preschool is the term after they turn 3. Not just turned two. I’ve got nothing against childcare, millions of mums do it, but call it what it is - childcare/private nursery. Admit you need a bit of help with two small children so you have chosen to send Freya. Don’t try and bullshit and make out your (barely turned!) two year old is ready for preschool. She just uses these terms to avoid having to admit that despite being a stay at home mum, she’s putting her toddler into childcare when the new baby comes along as she thinks it sounds better to pretend Freya is ready to start school that admit that she won’t be able to cope with two.

• Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
Phew! She’s had a massage. Poor love! She’s been dreaming of it for SO long. The stress of working through a pandemic, the worry of possibly being made redundant and home schooling on top was just too much(!). Gosh Grabby you absofuckinglutely deserve that massage you condescending twonk! I think I actually hate you

• Haha

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
But Grabs you make every inch of your life public? Happy for alllllllll the comments on your grid aren't you?
We have seen 500 breast feeding photos, seen her in a nappy, know she can tell she's pregnant because she gets 'weird lumps' on her nipples, know Ben does perineum massage on her, have been told about discharge (🤢) that they shagged endlessly to get pregnant with Freya, shagged to bring on labour, know all about her periods, portrays herself as a pregnancy guru etc etc and she gets pissed off when someone says "Ooh, you're getting big, when are you due?"

Methinks, she would be happy to engage in conversation with these people (probably mostly harmless old ladies) if they gave her a new sofa. 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Lets do a poll of how many of us managed to have a child without massaging our perineum or encapsulating our insides..and the rest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sw4

VIP Member
'You've got this mamma' is genuinely the worst phrase in the world and it literally makes me want to rip my hair out. Do people actually say this out loud??? If anyone said it to me I'd struggle to not explode in a patronised fit of fury.

I'd rather listen to someone say the word 'moist' on repeat forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
All that storage and no organisation! She’s like a kid she really is! I find socks under my kids beds but grabby has god knows what under the Island 🤦🏼‍♀️

In case you didn’t know, she’s pregnant.
And it’s Tupperware season.....what?! 😂
We knew she was obsessed!
If you work... everyday is ‘Tupperware season’.... y’know, for your lunch 🙄

TIT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Sw4

VIP Member
Keep looking at the most recent grid post and thinking what wankers they look. You'd think it was mid August not a cold Spring day. I bet they actually had an awful day, took a few poses for Insta and left, prob used the beach hut for about an hour max. There's no sign of any snacks, drinks etc, just a few props for the gram like that basket and blanket.

I know it sounds stalkerish but I'd so love to be a fly on the wall (or maybe a fucking baby beeeee) and see exactly what one of these days out is actually like for them, I bet it's mainly just her moaning at Ben to take more photos and at Freya to pose, while they're all freezing cold and surviving on slop and half a smore. I wish she'd just give it a rest one day and do normal things like go to soft play and grab a maccies on the way home.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
She’s bought a second hand babybjorn rocker... but she was gifted a £200 nuna leaf for freya 🧐
What happened to that one Grabby?! I think I actually despise her

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28