RVK_Loves #30 Hammy Potter & the corridor of shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s moaning that people have opinions on her pregnant body..... what like you had an opinion on Adele you scraggy witch????? Ugh

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Bore off Grabetha. You’re pregnant, you’re supposed to get bigger every week, that’s kind of the point.......? Someone give this girl a brain or a personality. Moaning about the privilege of a healthy growing baby. Wake up.

Reactions: 22
But Grabs you make every inch of your life public? Happy for alllllllll the comments on your grid aren't you?
I can’t believe she dare talk about this kind of thing when we all know the comments she made about Adele and pregnant women in general (about their bodies etc)

Reactions: 17
But Grabs you make every inch of your life public? Happy for alllllllll the comments on your grid aren't you?
She has the audacity to state this when she’s the worst oversharer and her blog is a catalogue of her telling everyone how to conceive, birth, breastfeed and generally raise a child (despite hers not even being 2 years old). Too little experience (and common sense) to be considered an expert.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she’s been told this week ‘you get bigger every time I see you’. Hmmmmmm. Who by Grabs? We’re coming out of a pandemic and a huge majority of us haven’t been able to see that many people. Either this is bullshit, it was the cashier at Sainsbury’s or you really did carry on living your best life and ignored the rules just as us tattlers suspected.....

In fairness baby groups have been back open for a month now, I'm on furlough with my toddler and I've been going to 3 groups a week since mid April and she posted on stories that she'd been to at least one so it may be people at those groups.

My bigger worry with that post is that she felt the need to post about it. Yes it happens, and it has happened to women all over the world for many many years but most women would either laugh it off or forget about it. With her history of an eating disorder I would be worried that there was more to this comment than meets the eye.

Reactions: 4
A436D260-FF35-4A25-A4B4-41D5A48EA8AD.jpeg

And there it is! Little Freya is being shipped off to childcare pretty much as soon as Hamlet has arrived. We all called it. There wasn’t a chance in hell she’d cope with a two year old and a newborn on her own 🙄 It also annoys me that she’s calling it preschool. No Grabs, preschool is the year before reception, which if it’s a school based preschool is the term after they turn 3. Not just turned two. I’ve got nothing against childcare, millions of mums do it, but call it what it is - childcare/private nursery. Admit you need a bit of help with two small children so you have chosen to send Freya. Don’t try and bullshit and make out your (barely turned!) two year old is ready for preschool. She just uses these terms to avoid having to admit that despite being a stay at home mum, she’s putting her toddler into childcare when the new baby comes along as she thinks it sounds better to pretend Freya is ready to start school that admit that she won’t be able to cope with two.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 573789

And there it is! Little Freya is being shipped off to childcare pretty much as soon as Hamlet has arrived. We all called it. There wasn’t a chance in hell she’d cope with a two year old and a newborn on her own 🙄 It also annoys me that she’s calling it preschool. No Grabs, preschool is the year before reception, which if it’s a school based preschool is the term after they turn 3. Not just turned two. I’ve got nothing against childcare, millions of mums do it, but call it what it is - childcare/private nursery. Admit you need a bit of help with two small children so you have chosen to send Freya. Don’t try and bullshit and make out your (barely turned!) two year old is ready for preschool. She just uses these terms to avoid having to admit that despite being a stay at home mum, she’s putting her toddler into childcare when the new baby comes along as she thinks it sounds better to pretend Freya is ready to start school that admit that she won’t be able to cope with two.
Preschool 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

It’s nursery. Kids do not go to preschool at 2.

Exhausted as she’s having to catch up on ‘work’ at night. Is she having a laugh?!?!?

And Bentos really is getting her money’s worth out of that gingham romper isn’t she? It’s barely off her back!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 573789

How the duck did I - and millions of others - cope with 2 under 2 at home at THE SAME TIME?! I dislike her. She’s pathetic

Reactions: 14
Its really quite sad that the only time she will wear something slim fitting is when she is pregnant

Says a lot about her mental attitude to her body.
So what if a stranger has commented on her bump. I used to be so proud of mine and was always delighted when people mentioned it.
Its just something folk say, it doesn't need to be over analysed.

Why can't she just enjoy her pregnancy?

Reactions: 17
How the duck did I - and millions of others - cope with 2 under 2 at home at THE SAME TIME?! I dislike her. She’s pathetic
I’m not dissing her using childcare. I sent my little one to her grandparents one day a week from 18 months old despite being a SAHM. Parenting is HARD! What irks me is that she won’t admit to struggling, or to her life and parenting skills being anything less than perfect. I openly admitted that my little one went to grandparents one day a week to give me a bit of a break as my husband works away Monday - Friday and a toddler 24/7 on your one is bloody hard work. That day allowed to me to go food shopping, run any errands I needed to do, catch up on housework before the weekend and occasionally I’d have a shopping day or meet up with a friend for a coffee and it was bliss. But I didn’t try and make out my daughter was at preschool to justify it!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
She needs to be careful that F doesn’t become jealous of the baby when she’s banished to nursery in September. I expect Grabby will send F to her mother on the days F isn’t at nursery.
She was chasing the 2 under 2, it’s not as though her second was an ‘accident’. As has been previously stated, she isn’t maternal and this further highlights this.

Reactions: 16
Whinges that people comment on her bump then posts a selfie on her stories of her side-on bump, in a tight dress, for all 95,000+ strangers to see. You couldn’t make this tit up.

New thread title suggestion:

RVK_LOVES#31 Lactation balls, placenta pills, her fashion faux pas are giving everyone the chills.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Its really quite sad that the only time she will wear something slim fitting is when she is pregnant

Says a lot about her mental attitude to her body.
So what if a stranger has commented on her bump. I used to be so proud of mine and was always delighted when people mentioned it.
Its just something folk say, it doesn't need to be over analysed.

Why can't she just enjoy her pregnancy?
Hmm I'll admit that I'm always self conscious of my belly even though I'm fairly slim, so I never wear close fitting stuff either, but now I'm pregnant I'm loving fitted tops and dresses and letting it all hang out 😂. Then again I don't have a history of eating disorders like she does.

And at least choose a nice outfit? I thought this was a nightie. Her hair certainly looks like she's just rolled out of bed.

I love it when people comment on my bump too! It's just something people do and generally don't mean any harm, it's like when someone has had a drastic hair change you kind of need to comment on it, you don't just ignore it. I'd almost find it weirder if people ignored my pregnancy completely and didn't mention anything when they saw me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she needs to get over it. She has a human being growing inside her, stop being so precious over the fact your stomach has had to grow to enable this.

Reactions: 10
She needs to be careful that F doesn’t become jealous of the baby when she’s banished to nursery in September. I expect Grabby will send F to her mother on the days F isn’t at nursery.
She was chasing the 2 under 2, it’s not as though her second was an ‘accident’. As has been previously stated, she isn’t maternal and this further highlights this.
I agree. I do feel sorry for Freya. If you can’t cope with two under two (or just turned two in Grabby’s case) you shouldn’t plan for such a small age gap. She always said she wanted a 2 year age gap though and she’s so OCD/anal I can imagine she’s stuck to it come hell or high water. Like having to stop breastfeeding Freya so that her periods returned and she could start TTC. Or putting Freya in nursery (sorry, preschool 🙄) at 2 years old because she knows she won’t cope with the two of them on her own, but then robbing Freya of a chance to bond with her new sibling. I don’t get why she didn’t just wait until Freya was 3, genuinely at preschool, and then have another 🤷🏼‍♀️ In my view it’s either/or - you either chose a small age gap but accept it’ll be hard and get on with it without moaning, or wait a while longer. It seems really unfair to dump your eldest child in nursery to accommodate your newborn. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We have seen 500 breast feeding photos, seen her in a nappy, know she can tell she's pregnant because she gets 'weird lumps' on her nipples, know Ben does perineum massage on her, have been told about discharge (🤢) that they shagged endlessly to get pregnant with Freya, shagged to bring on labour, know all about her periods, portrays herself as a pregnancy guru etc etc and she gets pissed off when someone says "Ooh, you're getting big, when are you due?"

Methinks, she would be happy to engage in conversation with these people (probably mostly harmless old ladies) if they gave her a new sofa. 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I bet oul Ben is two pumps and a spill. The shagging won't have been too traumatic for her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.