RVK_Loves #30 Hammy Potter & the corridor of shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. I’ve been very vocal about now annoying this is for ages. Right now makes me want to bash my head against a hard surface
Her vocab is very childlike/teenage mode {back in the days she was a teenager}. My youngest is 15 and she writes long winded stuff minus punctuation, worthy of a #dreamyinstagrampost a'la grabby 😆 all grabbys posts are missing is some: erm, innit and like.

Reactions: 8
Her vocab is very childlike/teenage mode {back in the days she was a teenager}. My youngest is 15 and she writes long winded stuff minus punctuation, worthy of a #dreamyinstagrampost a'la grabby 😆 all grabbys posts are missing is some: erm, innit and like.
Definitely child like. I wouldn’t be raving if my 15 year old said RIGHT NOW/A WHILE BACK 🤯

Reactions: 5
what makes me laugh is how she makes it seems shes sooo busy, far too busy for instagram and posting pics, busy doing what is love to know?! Yes she has a kid i get that ...minus that..very little!

Reactions: 9
Definitely child like. I wouldn’t be raving if my 15 year old said RIGHT NOW/A WHILE BACK 🤯
She seems to be permanently stuck in a time warp of being a 13 yrs old, playing mummies and daddies with Ben the Builder {we can bodge it} in a larger version of Frah Frahs wooden toy house.

It kinda reminds me, in some ways of that film 13 going on 30 but she's not as cool as both the teenage and adult Jenna Rink.

🤔🤔 Grabby can't be that far off her make believe version of maternity leave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what makes me laugh is how she makes it seems shes sooo busy, far too busy for instagram and posting pics, busy doing what is love to know?! Yes she has a kid i get that ...minus that..very little!
What does she do all day!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
She seems to be permanently stuck in a time warp of being a 13 yrs old, playing mummies and daddies with Ben the Builder {we can bodge it} in a larger version of Frah Frahs wooden toy house.

It kinda reminds me, in some ways of that film 13 going on 30 but she's not as cool as both the teenage and adult Jenna Rink.
More Becca Stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Certainly no cleaning, tidying or personal grooming!
Probably spends most of it checking who watches her stories and frantically blocking #dreamy #soakingitallin
I’m proud to say she’s now blocked me 4 times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hate to be the bearer of bad news right now, but the special achievement badge is only issued when you been blocked x10 more than us 🙊
Whoopsie! My bad 😂

**vomits**
MAKE IT STOP!!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
‘lunch at one of our favourite places, a maternity massage’.........Jesus Christ Grabby. A full stop would’ve been handy there. You had me wondering what sort of funky tit you and Ben are into

I wonder what songs remind her of the day they met? Wheels on the bus? Old McDonald had a farm?
Twinkle twinkle little star?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.