RVK_Loves #30 Hammy Potter & the corridor of shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anniversary of the day they met? Like, when she was 14 schoolgirl and he was a 24 year old in a position of responsibility???? She really loves to remind us all of what a pedalo he is. I wonder how the conservation with Barn HQ went yesterday "Mumma, could you look after Frah Frah today because Ben and I are going out on a day date to celebrate the anniversary of the day he started grooming me at school camp when I was 14 and he was an adult volunteer...." šŸ¤” #schoolcamp #helikesemyoung #ohdreamygroomer #disneyprincess

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Anniversary of the day they met? Like, when she was 14 schoolgirl and he was a 24 year old in a position of responsibility???? She really loves to remind us all of what a pedalo he is. I wonder how the conservation with Barn HQ went yesterday "Mumma, could you look after Frah Frah today because Ben and I are going out on a day date to celebrate the anniversary of the day he started grooming me at school camp when I was 14 and he was an adult volunteer...." šŸ¤” #schoolcamp #helikesemyoung #ohdreamygroomer #disneyprincess
13 actually...

#ihavethisthingwithpaedos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s amended her post šŸ˜‚ shes removed ā€˜maternityā€™ so itā€™s just a ā€˜massageā€™ now. Hi Grabs! Youā€™re welcome šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why does EVERYTHING have to relate back to her being a mama. It canā€™t just be ā€˜we had a nice lunchā€™ nooooo, it has to be a ā€˜child free lunch, with no high chair etc etcā€™ .. do you think she told the waiter ā€œIā€™m actually a mama already you know, not just pregnantā€™.ā€

and she cried, in the car ? Because itā€™s their anniversary? FFS you child.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Im pretty sure she's said all this before about having a "date day" oh yes she did!!!!!:confused: Members of the jury.... I give you Exhibit A
No no no no no, this was not a day date or date day, this was work my friend.

Can't remember if it was pr discounted or kindly gifted but she was def advertising the venue.

If Grabby says she hasn't had a date with her husband (that she lives with so its not a date is it?) Then grabby hasn't had a date....until the next time she has a date with grandad.

That girl is a bleeping cock.
I do hope mumma took chopsy for a good old happy meal when she had her for the night

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s amended her post šŸ˜‚ shes removed ā€˜maternityā€™ so itā€™s just a ā€˜massageā€™ now. Hi Grabs! Youā€™re welcome šŸ˜‰
Haha! Although other than the awful grammar which she clearly doesn't care about, why remove the word maternity?

Reactions: 5
Weā€™ll be starting the endless countdowns soon ā€œlast bowl of pasta before Hamlet arrivesā€ ā€œlast walk in the fieldā€ ..... yawn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Weā€™ll be starting the endless countdowns soon ā€œlast bowl of pasta before Hamlet arrivesā€ ā€œlast walk in the fieldā€ ..... yawn
Bowl of pasta? Not for our Grabs - spaghetti is overrated right?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.