RVK_Loves #30 Hammy Potter & the corridor of shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when she is going to start sending Freya to nursery?
Forty eight hours after Becky’s first post-Hammy meltdown?

And if heaven forbid there’s another lockdown, make that twenty four hours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who knows? Imagine having that much time you’d actually check who viewed your stories 😂 I reckon she saw the screenshots on here that I’d taken and was all over it. Sad little life. Oh and hi grabs 🙋‍♀️
She's a total weirdo 🤣

Reactions: 4
Who knows? Imagine having that much time you’d actually check who viewed your stories 😂 I reckon she saw the screenshots on here that I’d taken and was all over it. Sad little life. Oh and hi grabs 🙋‍♀️
Shows how many people watch her stories if she can figure out burner accounts

I imagine she has a few dresses/outfits she wants to wear before the baby arrives. And does not care what the weather is doing so long as she gets her photos of herself for the gram. I have worn flip flops a good few times. But there is no way I think it has been warm enough for the dress she has been wearing and I live about half hour from her. My back would be freezing!

Reactions: 8
Shows how many people watch her stories if she can figure out burner accounts

I imagine she has a few dresses/outfits she wants to wear before the baby arrives. And does not care what the weather is doing so long as she gets her photos of herself for the gram. I have worn flip flops a good few times. But there is no way I think it has been warm enough for the dress she has been wearing and I live about half hour from her. My back would be freezing!
She definitely can’t get many views. I’ve got less than 150 people following me and there is no way I could be arsed to look at who views my stories. Plus my account is private. But even so I just don’t care who looks (or doesn’t)!

Reactions: 5
I wonder when she is going to start sending Freya to nursery?
Not until shes 3 and Grabby gets her free hours of childcare. Packet ham and secondhand goods galore they can’t afford it, unless the bank of Mumma and Dadda stump up for it. I imagine if she stamps her trotters hard enough they will.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She annoys the helol out of me, but to be fair to her she’s probably feeling hot most of time due to how far along she is in her pregnancy. Also probably why she’s mostly in sandals, just easier with a bump and her feet are probably swollen. Right, enough of that, as you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She annoys the helol out of me, but to be fair to her she’s probably feeling hot most of time due to how far along she is in her pregnancy. Also probably why she’s mostly in sandals, just easier with a bump and her feet are probably swollen. Right, enough of that, as you were.
Perhaps, but I think my due date is either the same week or the week after hers, and I've been living in jumpers and jeans, apart from today when it was sunny enough for a dress (with leggings and Converse, definitely not flip flops!).

Reactions: 2
Not until shes 3 and Grabby gets her free hours of childcare. Packet ham and secondhand goods galore they can’t afford it, unless the bank of Mumma and Dadda stump up for it. I imagine if she stamps her trotters hard enough they will.
Grabby and Ben are so tight and dodgy in terms of disclosing their actual earnings that they will probably be under the threshold for free hours at age 2. They probably claim everything under the sun!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Perhaps, but I think my due date is either the same week or the week after hers, and I've been living in jumpers and jeans, apart from today when it was sunny enough for a dress (with leggings and Converse, definitely not flip flops!).
Ditto! In terms of due date and clothing lol.

She’s admitted she’s rubbish with captions? 🤔 no tit Sherlock! We’re more than aware of the tit you sprout in your posts.....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ditto! In terms of due date and clothing lol.
Jumpers, jeans and trainers for me too and due in August. Even has my big winter coat out at the weekend - also a fellow southerner. Very happy to say I dress more like Grabby’s mother than Grabby - what does she look like!

I'm not a fan of those dresses anyway and they look ridiculous in this weather.

Reactions: 10
Why does it irrationally annoy me so much that she always says 'a couple of weekends BACK' etc rather than 'a couple of weekends ago'. Almost as annoying as the constant use of 'right now'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does it irrationally annoy me so much that she always says 'a couple of weekends BACK' etc rather than 'a couple of weekends ago'. Almost as annoying as the constant use of 'right now'.
Same. I’ve been very vocal about now annoying this is for ages. Right now makes me want to bash my head against a hard surface

She has a very limited vocabulary. Maybe Benpecked does all the talking for her as the Gynae and gardening guru he is. I'd love it if he blogged for a few weeks. Imagine that joy...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.