RVK_Loves #28 Filthy house, grubby baby, she's 10x more slovenly than you, lady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should do a Tattle 'Class Action' preempt bombardment of all buggy companies that instawankas like just in case
As someone said before, these brands will all mainly use agencies to activate their 'influencer' campaigns, so would also make sense to target their agencies so they think twice before selecting them (it doesn't look good on them if brands then discover they have picked influencers with shady backgrounds).

I don't know who works with these brands specifically but the big agencies would be ones like Influencer, Goat and of course the one that she did the ad for a few days ago?

Reactions: 4
As someone said before, these brands will all mainly use agencies to activate their 'influencer' campaigns, so would also make sense to target their agencies so they think twice before selecting them (it doesn't look good on them if brands then discover they have picked influencers with shady backgrounds).

I don't know who works with these brands specifically but the big agencies would be ones like Influencer, Goat and of course the one that she did the ad for a few days ago?
Twas me. I’ll google these companies you’ve mentioned

Reactions: 3
If she gets a free double stroller then I am all over it. I’m not standing for it. Are you with me @Starshining ?
I’m with you! She’s bemoaning having to look at a second hand one because a new Bugaboo would be too expensive?! She’s a joke telling all her followers how expensive everything is and then as soon as she’s got a free one it’s the best thing ever{?} she needs to duck off into the dreamy sunset and keep going.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

I think this must be her influencer marketing account manager 🙄

Cant afford a new Bugaboo Donkey? Maybe she should stop spending her furlough money on followers and spend it on new stuff for her kids instead of begging. Disgrace of a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Same here!! It appears every new mum on Instagram is gifted all the basics we have to save our asses off to afford. And then they just get given the everyday essentials like bibs, muslins, bottles and cleaning products. Seriously, the whole Instagram marketing thing is gross. It makes a mockery of the people who actually buy from these companies ☹😔
Today All That's Pretty is showing off her new nursery with gifted furniture. Last year the Suffolk Nest was showing off her selection of gifted strollers. There are many other influencers who have also got gifted baby stuff. It makes me so cross.

Well she’s not following icandy so if she does maybe she will ‘reach out’ to them. She’s following Bugaboo though. Or maybe she will go to someone like Natural Baby Shower and beg.
Last year The Natural Baby Shower gifted a pram to lustliving and a Bugaboo Donkey to the Suffolk Nest.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Today All That's Pretty is showing off her new nursery with gifted furniture. Last year the Suffolk Nest was showing off her selection of gifted strollers. There are many other influencers who have also got gifted baby stuff. It makes me so cross.

Last year The Natural Baby Shower gifted a pram to lustliving and a Bugaboo Donkey to the Suffolk Nest.
I know she’s not the only one sadly. I feel as if these influencers think ‘let’s have another baby. We can’t really afford it but it’s ok as we’ll get #gifted whatever I beg for!’ Grabby even did an ad with Marks showing her hospital bag contents. She had a home birth and always intended to 🤪 madness

• Angry
Reactions: 14

I think this must be her influencer marketing account manager 🙄
I think previously Becky put her law degree somewhat to use and brokered her own Instagram contracts by either approaching or being approached by decent brands.

Due to various reasons {Tattle and a baby} she’s now using an account manager who is sourcing high quality contracts such as frozen Persian food and Mr Men colouring in.

She must be stomping those flippers at the type of goods she needs to appear enthusiastic about in order to sell them and then the indignity of having to pay commission to the account manager for the privilege.

The reduction in income is probably really biting too which demonstrates how overinflated the pay for influencing work is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Same here!! It appears every new mum on Instagram is gifted all the basics we have to save our asses off to afford. And then they just get given the everyday essentials like bibs, muslins, bottles and cleaning products. Seriously, the whole Instagram marketing thing is gross. It makes a mockery of the people who actually buy from these companies ☹😔
Absolutely, and further to the above most of these freebies end up being binned or sold on! One quick AD on their collective grids and the item(s) never seen again! 😡

Reactions: 6
She is 1000% begging for another gifted Bugaboo, now a Donkey cos getting the last one free clearly wasn’t enough. Your husband earns 10x more than all us peasants, lady, and you live in a £1million house but you go ahead and shamelessly beg for a freebie. We’ll just stand by and watch your final remnants of dignity float out of Kings Langley along with your mr men abomination.

Or, get your weirdo husband to put his wrinkly hand in his mothballed pockets and actually order one yourselves! Such a novel concept I know! But there are actually alternatives to buying one second hand or begging like a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I will 💯 join you all in making a stance if she gets a double (or second buggy). She is far from the only influencer who is grasping and grabbing for everything they can get. But she is so utterly selfish, so disingenuous (have I got pelvic pain... it’s a tricky one to remember for so many reasons 🤥). Not to mention her lockdown flouting antics. It is DISGUSTING how hard she is trying to get this buggy. Posting all her findings in her stories in grey on grey illegible type (dear reader - they were all shite anyway). WTF would a brand see in her?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No idea why she wants a donkey, they are huge and not exactly travel friendly. Although Benpecked might appreciate loading it up with the travel cot, car seat & luggage to and from their dreamy Airbnb’s whilst Grabs carries Bentos on her back and Hamlet on her front.
{duck me that sentence is verging on Grabby territory isn’t it?}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Like you I have suffered with both, in my previous pregnacey and my current one. I am 8 months pregnant and after just awful PGP for the past 4 months I am now having to use crutches as can hardly walk. Add in the fact I have a 2 year old to look after, it really is just awful and mentally challenging as well as physically. I have never carried my child in a carrier since being pregnant, in fact I didn't carry him after he was a year as quite frankly I just couldn't!

There is no way in hell she would be carrying bentos in the carrier is she had it. She is probably experiencing a bad back due to the fact her child should be bloody walking or being pushed in a buggy. But typical her she feels she has it worse than anyone. I honestly can't understand why you would risk your own health, that of your child and your unborn child to conrinue carrying and getting steps in. She's already said she has gone out in ice and snow like that, a fall with bentos on her back is something I wouldn't want to even think about. I think she serious has mental health issues where she is willing to risk things just to be thin.
Aw, I was on crutches too. I had severe pelvic pain in my 3rd pregnancy and a 2.5year recovery, it was brutal. Hope you are feeling better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Although Benpecked might appreciate loading it up with the travel cot, car seat & luggage to and from their dreamy Airbnb’s whilst Grabs carries Bentos on her back and Hamlet on her front.
This 🤣 don’t forget he’ll have to drag it extra far from the free car park three miles away. And they’ll have some Tupperware snacks and packet ham packed for the trek.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am so embarrassed for her. I would be mortified if she was related to me.
You can buy prams on Facebook marketplace very easily and there are loads of bargains to be had.
Why can't she buy one? She can buy david Austin roses and smashed up caravans, she has her iPhone and her apple watch yet begrudges spending tuppence on her children.
Who lives like that? Where is your dignity and pride Rebecca?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Aw, I was on crutches too. I had severe pelvic pain in my 3rd pregnancy and a 2.5year recovery, it was brutal. Hope you are feeling better soon xx
Thank you! I know recovery after my first was a long one and only really started to feel ok a few months before falling pregnant again. The end is in sight that's all I keep thinking xxx

Reactions: 5
I had to delete instagram, I totally understand the movement to influencers for promoting products over magazine adverts etc as the tide has changed. But... There is no need for big companies such as bugaboo to do this, they are one of the most popular brands globally. We have a donkey, without the extension set it still cost almost £1,300 new when you add up the foot muff and extras. It drives me potty and if anything makes me want to boycott brands who do this.
It's always my favorite brands that fall into the influencer trap. I'm so looking forward to the movement of this all changing and watching these women try to compete for the 9-5's the majority of us have to.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
That baby is so dirty- her little face looks sore from cold wind and dribble/ food. We had a Phil and Teds which my mum got for us (#gifted), I loved it. Our baby #2 was a surprise and they are 20 months apart, it was very hard work and very expensive to have two maternity leaves so close together. Babies are really expensive even if you have two parents working (and a mum working to buy a pushchair that you can't afford). the lifestyle and 'stuff' that these people promote is totally unobtainable for normal people and leads to so much stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had to delete instagram, I totally understand the movement to influencers for promoting products over magazine adverts etc as the tide has changed. But... There is no need for big companies such as bugaboo to do this, they are one of the most popular brands globally. We have a donkey, without the extension set it still cost almost £1,300 new when you add up the foot muff and extras. It drives me potty and if anything makes me want to boycott brands who do this.
It's always my favorite brands that fall into the influencer trap. I'm so looking forward to the movement of this all changing and watching these women try to compete for the 9-5's the majority of us have to.
Exactly. And fair enough if they do paid ads. But fed up of seeing #gifted everywhere. Especially with the current situation and people struggling for children’s meals etc.
Also came onto say ... cot post today. How long till the old ‘loads of messages asking where cot is from...’ then ta da! First story is here is the link guys! So predictably grabby!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.