RVK_Loves #28 Filthy house, grubby baby, she's 10x more slovenly than you, lady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bet that with last nights announcement Grubby will still have her knickers in a twist {for a few reasons} the preliminary date we’re able to air travel will be too close to her due date to fly. And then she will probably need a vaccine passport to travel which she probably won’t be able to get as she will be pregnant or breastfeeding so not likely to be having the vaccine. It’s a tricky one isn’t it?
For a multitude of reasons, oh dreamy babymoon! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought that too! I've always removed the seeds in watermelon before giving it to little ones, did I waste 300 years of my life unnecessarily?
I’m sure in the days of yore when I had my kids we were told to. And how can she forget she likes watermelon?! She FORGETS so much. I think that’s one of her fave words along side RIGHT NOW 🤯 and our all time fave ITS A TRICKY ONE ISN'T IT?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sure in the days of yore when I had my kids we were told to. And how can she forget she likes watermelon?! She FORGETS so much. I think that’s one of her fave words along side RIGHT NOW 🤯 and our all time fave ITS A TRICKY ONE ISN'T IT?
WE forgot. So Fweya forgot how much she loved watermelon and articulated all of this to her mumma

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Came here to say “so you have PGP do you? Here’s a wild, crazy, out there idea... don’t walk around with an 18 month old strapped to your back who must surely weigh around 2 stone by now at least?!” 🙄 But I see everyone has beaten me to it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If she gets a free double stroller then I am all over it. I’m not standing for it. Are you with me @Starshining ?
I’m with you, I’m hoping she receives nothing! 🤬 They can more than afford to get their greedy mitts in their own pockets for a change! The furlough cash won’t spend itself, non?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes!! Let’s all gang up 😂

I’m sick of people getting free tit when so many people are genuinely struggling financially
Same here!! It appears every new mum on Instagram is gifted all the basics we have to save our asses off to afford. And then they just get given the everyday essentials like bibs, muslins, bottles and cleaning products. Seriously, the whole Instagram marketing thing is gross. It makes a mockery of the people who actually buy from these companies ☹😔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm with you, I'll be fuming :mad:
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻Great news!!

Same here!! It appears every new mum on Instagram is gifted all the basics we have to save our asses off to afford. And then they just get given the everyday essentials like bibs, muslins, bottles and cleaning products. Seriously, the whole Instagram marketing thing is gross. It makes a mockery of the people who actually buy from these companies ☹😔
I agree with you 100%. Someone I follow kept her previous pregnancy off Instagram. I completely respect this but now she’s got over the ‘magic’ 10k she hasn’t hidden it. I’m convinced she’s done it for free tit

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Check out themrsproject's version of the same Mr Men ad, world's apart. You wonder if these companies put any research into the influencers they target.

Reactions: 3
Check out themrsproject's version of the same Mr Men ad, world's apart. You wonder if these companies put any research into the influencers they target.
They usually employ a PR company and put their trust in them. They obviously don’t do any research 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'm in, where do you need me? I'm all over this!
We need to see what she gets free. Then bombard the company or companies. I’m not sitting here and doing nothing if she gets a free double buggy that’s for sure 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We need to see what she gets free. Then bombard the company or companies. I’m not sitting here and doing nothing if she gets a free double buggy that’s for sure 🤬
Well she’s not following icandy so if she does maybe she will ‘reach out’ to them. She’s following Bugaboo though. Or maybe she will go to someone like Natural Baby Shower and beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We should do a Tattle 'Class Action' preempt bombardment of all buggy companies that instawankas like just in case

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.