RVK_Loves #28 Filthy house, grubby baby, she's 10x more slovenly than you, lady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I totally agree with the post above. She is such a hypocrite. All she has done is detail how perfect her breastfeeding journey was...even the tongue tie had a dreamy ending as it was spotted and sorted when she was a few days old. My friends baby had tongue tie during lockdown and was told there was a 6 week wait for surgery. They ended up paying a fortune to go private. It was awful. She has sod all to do all day and no pressure to walk a dog or clean or cook so of course her breastfeeding journey was perfect.
The Pup is dead to her now. 2 years ago she used to pretend he was HER dog, he’s literally now never mentioned.

Reactions: 10
I’m also very annoyed by that Elvie post. If you click on the hashtag, you will see that a lot of moms who participate portray the different perspectives of breastfeeding on the same image / square. Of course Grabby has to put a picture perfect image as the cover and the forced sad image hidden behind it. Wouldn’t want to ruin her grid, would she?
I had considered applying for a job at Elvie, I’m glad I didn’t. These companies don’t realise the impact their social media campaigns / brand ambassadors have for them.

Reactions: 13
I very rarely ent but read along but I am furious about the Elvie ad! I BF my baby until almost 2 and it was absolutely brutal at times. Especially at the start and towards the end. Her going on about the realities of it is a joke! She posted perfectly posed pictures and so many blissful and seemingly perfect posts about it. She felt the need to make sure everyone knew how easy it was for her and how she was the best Muma who ever existed. She made so many women feel like tit! People like her are the reason peripartum mental health is such an issue! She never once showed any actual difficulties or empathy towards others who may have found it hard or had to stop feeding. Not everyone can afford private lactation consultants (despite working full time unlike that grubby madam).

Also, don't get me started on the disgusting state of her house. What on earth does she do all day????

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cow. But also, why haven't we heard about HER donations then? She shows every other mundane aspect of her life and brags about 'donating to Tommy's.' Why did she not show a story of 4 full bags waiting for charity? At least this would make her shameless selling of those awful garments not seem so bad.

Something doesn't quite ring true here.
She dodged the question nicely there didnt she by playing the victim!!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 486253
View attachment 486254

So it would seem Thomling (we don’t sell) toys has a new website. Featuring these beautiful items, photographed so professionally.... 🙈🙈🙈

Why would you put photos like this on your actual website? Absolutely zero effort there at all. How hard is it to throw a few toys on that toy shelf to style it a bit? Or at least photograph it against a flat wall so that the focus of the photo is the item, not the corridor in the background!! At first glance it’s not even clear what she’s selling! She could be advertising the floor tiles for all that photo shows!! 🙈🙈🙈 Seriously, what DOES she do all day? I’ve seen they’ve gifted to the green eyed girl on Instagram, perhaps that’s why they’re giving them away, in exchange for actual styled photos they can use. Because y’know... Grabby is such a busy bee!!!! 🙄
Green eyes girl is another that annoys me, she is so far up granny’s arse, plus another that swanned off to Italy in a pandemic!

haha - I meant Grabby but Granny works too 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right, has anyone got a screenshot of the infamous Adele tweet please? Much obliged 😬

Reactions: 1
I've tried to open a new thread.

Come on over, there's lots of ironing to do! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.