RVK_Loves #28 Filthy house, grubby baby, she's 10x more slovenly than you, lady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if I've done this right!

Jobagels with a prizewinning 44 votes. 🎉👏🏻

You win an amazing hamper of goodies including cleaning products, some paint for touching up the chipped paint and use of a tow truck for a day, so you can tow away the caravan monstrosity in the drive which is annoying 10 times more people than just the neighbours. 🧼🧽🧹 🛻

Let's go RVKing! 😂

Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

The one where the 13yr old met the 24yr old :oops:
The one where we got engaged :sick:
The one where we got married 🤮
I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me 🎻
5 Things: A Local's Guide to London
When Grabby met Esther...
That day when Ideal Home came to visit...

Grabby did post on the first tattle thread *scroll down to post #423

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper, BB {Basic witch}, Mrs Paper Pants
Ben - Grandad, Benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy Saville, Papa Smurf, Child catcher
Freya - Baby Bee, Chops, Chopsy, Sea Urchin, Bentos, Chicklet
The baby boy cooking in her uterus - Hamlet, Harry, Otto, Hammy
McMuffins - RVKs mum, dad and brother

YouTube Comedy Gold
THAT Marks & Sparks advert - My favourite colour is, Texture :ROFLMAO:
How To Style Your Mantle Piece
Balance Me x RVK Loves Launch Party
How To Style Your Home Office

Previous deleted tweets
Peoples who's instagram start with 'mummy' or 'mrs'...
When a lady on the beach tells you...
The one where she slags off Bloom & Wild...
I have strong opinions...
I maybe getting married young...
My cousin and her boyfriend...
Put my car on auto trader today...

Previous deleted tweets with no links
"Lol at flying from Stansted, spot the fake tan #essexcountry"
"... this is why I can't bear to think about children yet. Babies yes but toddlers up ughhh"
"Does anyone ever say anything positive about having children? Sounds like life is hell with them"
"What is it with children looking so gender neutral these days? That's twice this month I've called a girl a boy at work..."
"Christ babies are such hard work. Just saw ben's 1 year old nephew and I don't know how people cope."
"Babies more or less ruin/change your life. Way too selfish for another 8 years at least."
"When your old teachers congratulate you on getting married just three years after leaving school lol"
"Adele is pregnant' 'how can anyone tell?!' hahaha"
"Eugh the thought of being pregnant (in the future) is even less appealing after seeing the 'bodies after bump' photos."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That ‘ad’. Jesus wept. How long will she drag those tulips out for? And the bleeping Daylesford candle? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As someone who has suffered hyperemesis gravidarum for 24 weeks of pregnancy, her "ive had awful nausea" BS really irritated me a few months agp. Not because I'm jealous or bitter, but because she literally had nausea for a few weeks and claimed it was awful, while clearly it barely impacted her life. As someone who also now has PGP, to see her complaining of having it, but the NEXT DAY be carrying her toddler again and harping on about some exercise bike - such a load of BS, it's made me so angry. She clearly doesn't have it, as she wouldn't be able to do those things if she did. She makes my blood boil - I cannot understand her, is it for engagement? Or is she actually deluded and thinks things are so bad for her, for various reasons?? Its like mental health thing all over again, one day its awful and the next shes skipping through fields of sunshine and rainbows.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A quick recap. Grubby is complaining about having pelvic pain for the very first time.

Except it isn't the first time, as you can see in her review of a local physio who treated her in 2019 for....yes, you clever lot - pelvic pain

She lies 10x more than you, lady.
Excellent sleuthing! 😂

Has she traded in ‘various’, for ‘a few’ reasons now????

I’ll be so bloody angry if she’s gifted a double buggy! Buy one Grabby, you didn’t even purchase your daughter’s first one, nor her second for that matter! ...or her crib, car seat, bouncer, first birthday gift.. I could go on, but shan’t, for various reasons! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As someone who has suffered hyperemesis gravidarum for 24 weeks of pregnancy, her "ive had awful nausea" BS really irritated me a few months agp. Not because I'm jealous or bitter, but because she literally had nausea for a few weeks and claimed it was awful, while clearly it barely impacted her life. As someone who also now has PGP, to see her complaining of having it, but the NEXT DAY be carrying her toddler again and harping on about some exercise bike - such a load of BS, it's made me so angry. She clearly doesn't have it, as she wouldn't be able to do those things if she did. She makes my blood boil - I cannot understand her, is it for engagement? Or is she actually deluded and thinks things are so bad for her, for various reasons?? Its like mental health thing all over again, one day its awful and the next shes skipping through fields of sunshine and rainbows.
She hasn't got an ounce of self-awareness because she's so wrapped up in her own bubble where a rainy day is the worst thing that can happen. I'm also due in July like her and while my pregnancy hasn't always been a walk in a park so far, I'm very aware that I've had it so much easier than others. Yes I still get headaches and am getting achy hips now but rather than have these woe-is-me episodes like she does I just thank my lucky stars it's not worse and feel grateful. She's probably had a slight ache when getting out of bed and all of a sudden in her mind, her PGP is 10x worse than everyone else's. Yet next day you're on a bleeping spin bike (which looks like a cheap Peloton copy) and carrying around your toddler on uneven walks. Yeah I'm sure that PGP is unbearable Grabby.

I bet she's THAT person in a group of friends that always has to try and outdo everyone about how difficult her life is when in reality her difficulties are nothing compared to others. She has no bleeping idea of real life.

PS. hope your HG/PGP isn't too unbearable x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Like you I have suffered with both, in my previous pregnacey and my current one. I am 8 months pregnant and after just awful PGP for the past 4 months I am now having to use crutches as can hardly walk. Add in the fact I have a 2 year old to look after, it really is just awful and mentally challenging as well as physically. I have never carried my child in a carrier since being pregnant, in fact I didn't carry him after he was a year as quite frankly I just couldn't!

There is no way in hell she would be carrying bentos in the carrier is she had it. She is probably experiencing a bad back due to the fact her child should be bloody walking or being pushed in a buggy. But typical her she feels she has it worse than anyone. I honestly can't understand why you would risk your own health, that of your child and your unborn child to conrinue carrying and getting steps in. She's already said she has gone out in ice and snow like that, a fall with bentos on her back is something I wouldn't want to even think about. I think she serious has mental health issues where she is willing to risk things just to be thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What do we think then? Gifted Bugaboo Donkey or an iCandy double? There’s no way she’d be accepting a cheaper brand...

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just over 200 likes on the Mr men post and 2 comments! They must be thrilled they picked her! Another lady that seemed to have done it with her has 16k followers snd has 53 comments! Speaks volumes...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just over 200 likes on the Mr men post and 2 comments! They must be thrilled they picked her! Another lady that seemed to have done it with her has 16k followers snd has 53 comments! Speaks volumes...
I just looked at it and thought how ridiculous. It would of been better if she let Freya colour or paint it in, I know it was a zoom class or whatever 🙄. I Was gonna post WTAF in the comments but she just blocks and I’m fed up with having to do new accounts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How far do you need to walk to listen to a podcast AND to have a conversation with your Mama to unwrap yesterday’s news?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the bet that with last nights announcement Grubby will still have her knickers in a twist {for a few reasons} the preliminary date we’re able to air travel will be too close to her due date to fly. And then she will probably need a vaccine passport to travel which she probably won’t be able to get as she will be pregnant or breastfeeding so not likely to be having the vaccine. It’s a tricky one isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What’s the bet that with last nights announcement Grubby will still have her knickers in a twist {for a few reasons} the preliminary date we’re able to air travel will be too close to her due date to fly. And then she will probably need a vaccine passport to travel which she probably won’t be able to get as she will be pregnant or breastfeeding so not likely to be having the vaccine. It’s a tricky one isn’t it?
Poor Grubby. She'll have to make do with other people's front doors, other people's beach huts, other people's walls, other people's tiles and the allotment.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really must be trolling us with the grubby baby and no bib comment, and the filthy scene of her kitchen. Almost as if she’s keeping up with the thread title...gives her something to do I suppose?
#ohdreamytattlethread

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really must be trolling us with the grubby baby and no bib comment, and the filthy scene of her kitchen. Almost as if she’s keeping up with the thread title...gives her something to do I suppose?
#ohdreamytattlethread
I thought that too! I've always removed the seeds in watermelon before giving it to little ones, did I waste 300 years of my life unnecessarily?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’ll be depressed this week because she won’t be able to have 15 exotic babymoons like she did last time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.