Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
I'm thrilled that sunglasses are in the RVK news again. 😁It enables me to post this montage of Flygirl in those horrendous sunglasses. Even if she can't see how stupid she looks, surely a friend or family member would point it out? She always looks like she's a Stevie Wonder tribute act. 🪰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I am so embarrassed for her. I would be mortified if she was related to me.
You can buy prams on Facebook marketplace very easily and there are loads of bargains to be had.
Why can't she buy one? She can buy david Austin roses and smashed up caravans, she has her iPhone and her apple watch yet begrudges spending tuppence on her children.
Who lives like that? Where is your dignity and pride Rebecca?

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Stalker Alert! 🚨

This is the worst I've ever seen. This is just some of them. Keep tuned for the next episode of 'The Insta Stalker', starring rvk_loves and knock off rvk_loves. Grabby, keep your quality plywood doors locked! 😱

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Bgr101

VIP Member
The good news is that Freya's clothes will still fit her when she's in her twenties. I mean FFS.

The bad news is YET AGAIN cold and red little hands and the usual sore face and bloody sandals. It's cold outside and I bet Grabby wasn't out there in her flippers. Those jelly shoes are cheap, that's why Freya's wearing them. Grabby is so tight, she'd rather spend money on a gingham Little House on the Prairie dress and chia seeds than buying clothes for Freya that actually fit her and proper shoes. They've always got money for holidays, but not for things that Freya really needs.

Freya's feet will be buggered if Grabby doesn't buy proper shoes. It's really important. I honestly don't know why Grabby has kids, when she won't clothe them properly and thinks a crappy corner of the landing is suitable as a nursery. Freya and the penis baby are cash making opportunities and affiliate links.

Also noted are the massive Sarah Raven bags. I suspect her mum brought stuff from Sarah Raven (she has before) and Grabby's got her Wilko bulbs, but is us the bag so she can tag Sarah Raven and get freebies.
I dont feel like rebecca is maternal whatsoever. shes just doing what she thinks society expects her to do and pumping out kids. I reckon shee miserably sad that life no longer revolves around her.

Reactions: 29

youhavinabubble

Honestly .... the Freya cot series. The woman is fucking deranged. The sycophantic comments are just too much for me. She’s such a sunshine girl, she’s adorable, omg I love her, I just want to cuddle her!! HELLO!!! You’re saying this about a strangers snotty nosed kid?!!! Fuck me, I’m soooo over this fucked up little cunt. There I said it. She’s an actual cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

DailyChatter

What’s the bet that with last nights announcement Grubby will still have her knickers in a twist {for a few reasons} the preliminary date we’re able to air travel will be too close to her due date to fly. And then she will probably need a vaccine passport to travel which she probably won’t be able to get as she will be pregnant or breastfeeding so not likely to be having the vaccine. It’s a tricky one isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

MissTeddy

VIP Member
A "fat disabled American" ... Wow, how many people can she offend in one sentence.

Her IG now is such a white wash of peonies and plywood (hey that's a good name!) ... her real character underneath all the farrow & ball is racist, xenophobic and mocking.

• Heart
  • Sick

Justine

Chatty Member
She doesn't remember life pre-covid? FFS she was in Venice in September! She is DELUDED! :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
I really hope those two accounts are tattlers.

This could become the most entertaining # since Susan Boyle’s PR team thought #susanalbumparty was a good idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Jesus holy mother of Mary! Where do you find these crimes against eyewear?!
I see it as my role in life to rid the world of these fly sunglasses. I will not stop my campaign until Grabby posts a photo of Freya 'accidentally' trampling them underfoot. Our only hope is for Freya to realise that sunglasses should not look like flies and break them into a million pieces, so Ben can't mend them. 🪰

Where's the picture of her in the garden looking like she's playing piano? It's a beauty.
That was me too. Ladies and Gentlemen, it's Stevie Grabby Wonder!
I am obsessed. 😉 I will not rest until they are dead! The sunglasses, I hasten to add. 😬 🪰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Clare

VIP Member
She is 1000% begging for another gifted Bugaboo, now a Donkey cos getting the last one free clearly wasn’t enough. Your husband earns 10x more than all us peasants, lady, and you live in a £1million house but you go ahead and shamelessly beg for a freebie. We’ll just stand by and watch your final remnants of dignity float out of Kings Langley along with your mr men abomination.

Or, get your weirdo husband to put his wrinkly hand in his mothballed pockets and actually order one yourselves! Such a novel concept I know! But there are actually alternatives to buying one second hand or begging like a tramp.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As someone who has suffered hyperemesis gravidarum for 24 weeks of pregnancy, her "ive had awful nausea" BS really irritated me a few months agp. Not because I'm jealous or bitter, but because she literally had nausea for a few weeks and claimed it was awful, while clearly it barely impacted her life. As someone who also now has PGP, to see her complaining of having it, but the NEXT DAY be carrying her toddler again and harping on about some exercise bike - such a load of BS, it's made me so angry. She clearly doesn't have it, as she wouldn't be able to do those things if she did. She makes my blood boil - I cannot understand her, is it for engagement? Or is she actually deluded and thinks things are so bad for her, for various reasons?? Its like mental health thing all over again, one day its awful and the next shes skipping through fields of sunshine and rainbows.

• Heart

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Sound like Freya used to throw the whole plate on the floor. Not that I can blame her, I’d probably do the same if i was served what she is.

• Haha

Starshining

VIP Member
9471693E-8B3E-4A4B-85F9-D43DE2D27F07.jpeg

only Rebecca could thank a skin care brand for their #gifted {free} {and not Bloom & Wild, if you know, you know} flowers and photograph said flowers next to another skincare competitor 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s your “job” Rebecca?!

You could hire me to keep you right and list me with you on the furlough scheme??
Oh wait...

• Haha