RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really wonder why they havent got new windows fitted when her hubbys x 10 richer than everyone elses. Pretty sure on a low wage myself without x 10 richer husband my house has double glazed windows
I must be winning at life
Replacement sash windows for that place would cost £££££s and she hasn’t managed to beg them off anyone either. So instead we’ll repaint them and not bother to mask off the glass or apply tape (or that’s what it looks like in her recent ‘nursery’ reveal post to me)

Reactions: 8
Really wonder why they havent got new windows fitted when her hubbys x 10 richer than everyone elses. Pretty sure on a low wage myself without x 10 richer husband my house has double glazed windows
I must be winning at life
If its a listed building you need special permission to change them and they have to be approved by the listed building committee. They must be in keeping etc... so she couldn't just have cheap plastic windows.

Reactions: 4
87423DBF-9E47-44A6-A78A-14E8C6C7269E.jpeg

How to wear sunglasses correctly and dress your child in cute clothes. Just saying ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If its a listed building you need special permission to change them and they have to be approved by the listed building committee. They must be in keeping etc... so she couldn't just have cheap plastic windows.
But the point is her hubby is soooo rich she can do anything sure !!

• Haha
Yes meant to type about listed building consent too, which would add to the £££s

Reactions: 1
Grabby’s House

How it started: shabby chic
How it’s going: scabby tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I follow lots of cottage and old victorian house accounts and I live in one myself. So I get that some things in old houses will always look a bit 'oldey-worldy' and 'rustic' especially if you have walls and floors that aren't quite straight etc. I had to make my peace with that a long time ago as it really used to stress me out and tbh we couldn't afford to reskim and replaster each and every wall or replace all the door frames etc.

However, everything that we did get done, we got done properly. Skirting boards are level, paint work is finished properly, we've bought good quality stuff without breaking the bank. Whereas they forked out on an extension, redid every room when they moved in, but everything looks rotten, slapdash and somehow worse than it looked before? When she puts photos of her kitchen on the grid I can't stop staring at the floor and how damaged and scratched it looks. It's not like they regularly throw parties and have a high footfall so what they hell do they do in the house?

Reactions: 12
I follow lots of cottage and old victorian house accounts and I live in one myself. So I get that some things in old houses will always look a bit 'oldey-worldy' and 'rustic' especially if you have walls and floors that aren't quite straight etc. I had to make my peace with that a long time ago as it really used to stress me out and tbh we couldn't afford to reskim and replaster each and every wall or replace all the door frames etc.

However, everything that we did get done, we got done properly. Skirting boards are level, paint work is finished properly, we've bought good quality stuff without breaking the bank. Whereas they forked out on an extension, redid every room when they moved in, but everything looks rotten, slapdash and somehow worse than it looked before? When she puts photos of her kitchen on the grid I can't stop staring at the floor and how damaged and scratched it looks. It's not like they regularly throw parties and have a high footfall so what they hell do they do in the house?
The girl didnt know you werent meant to put food in the dishwasher so she just doesnt look after anything at all as everything she has has been handed to her on a plate. Shes a clueless child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It’s all Grabbys foot stomping that’s ruined the kitchen floor 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The girl didnt know you werent meant to put food in the dishwasher so she just doesnt look after anything at all as everything she has has been handed to her on a plate. Shes a clueless child.
Ah yes that was hilarious! It's like admitting you can't tell the time or tie shoelaces or something!

Reactions: 6
Ah yes that was hilarious! It's like admitting you can't tell the time or tie shoelaces or something!
I don’t think it was even something she was admitting to in that way. She said she argues with Ben over the dishwasher as he tells her not to put food in there 😂 I think she thought when people say they argue over the dishwasher that’s what they fight about (not how to stack everything!)

• Haha
She's trying to prove to us she has 2 vases of paperwhites.

Hi Grabby. 👋 (We know you still went to Mumma's at Christmas)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She will forever pay home county prices because she’s incapable of surviving without mama and papa. If anything they’ll buy a holiday home at some point for them to fix up {completely ruin} and indulge in heart hands on the beach taking in their vitamin sea 🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick
Has she seriously aff linked childrens paint? The crappy kind that you get free with £1 magazines 😂 with game changing lids 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.