RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she even sharing such a crap photo.
Look at the skirtings...Ben is obviously what my dear old Dad would have called a "half job Harry".
What is the mess on the windows?
The live like students.
What does that plug even connect to??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s waaaay too early but... new thread suggestion
Too self obsessed and have alllllll the tit clothes, didn’t want a boy, so into the hallway Hamlet goes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ffs Grabby, the reason why there are Pinterest ideas for small nurseries is because there are many people out there who don't have a spare room they could use, who live in one bedroom high rise flats or even studios who can't afford to move to somewhere bigger. They are not ideas for a selfish madam who doesn't want to give up a guest room for their baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The state of the skirting boards and the inside of the front door in her latest stories. Surely they should have been painted before the floor went down. Why is everything bodged? It doesn’t bode well given that gingy savill is a property developer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"I don't much about boys"

There is literally nothing to "learn" about boys - they're just children for God's sake. Stupid woman.
Makes me really sad 😔 i love having my little boy so much he is so cuddly and i hate when Mum’s of precious girls make comments like this!! They’re just babies who want to be loved! Not bloody aliens!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

There is literally nothing to "learn" about boys - they're just children for God's sake. Stupid woman.
I translate this to mean "I would have preferred a girl". Most likely so that they could share a bedroom until they are teenagers and she could maintain the spare room/wardrobe space.

Reactions: 15
What does that plug even connect to??
Pretty sure it's to a badly installed security camera they've put up. They've just plugged it in, and run the cable across the front of the house.

20210118_200610.jpg

Absolutely everything they do is so half-arsed. That front door looks bloody awful. The skirting has seen better days. If you look at any of it closely it's all just a tatty cowboy job.

Edit: it is. Because when they first put it up, they just threw the cable out the damn window 🤣🤣🤣 property developer my arse.

Screenshot_20210118-201705_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I would bet my mortgage that the reason for corridor kid is that she still wants to be able to say "I have a guest room" she's a massive snob.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure it's to a badly installed security camera they've put up. They've just plugged it in, and run the cable across the front of the house.

View attachment 390739

Absolutely everything they do is so half-arsed. That front door looks bloody awful. The skirting has seen better days. If you look at any of it closely it's all just a tatty cowboy job.
Its such a shambles. I don’t think they’ve ever painted the exterior of the house and they’ve certainly never painted the front door. Why do they never finish a job? You’d have thought with lockdown x3 everything would be up to date. Goodness knows how long it’ll be before the manky caravan gets its makeover!

Reactions: 9

This will be Beggy with two babies. One escaping the prisoner of war cot and the other one from the corridor of hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Makes me really sad 😔 i love having my little boy so much he is so cuddly and i hate when Mum’s of precious girls make comments like this!! They’re just babies who want to be loved! Not bloody aliens!
Exactly this! The schoolgirl in a woman’s body is a disgrace! 🤯

View attachment 390739

Edit: it is. Because when they first put it up, they just threw the cable out the damn window 🤣🤣🤣 property developer my arse.

View attachment 390758
OMG!!!

Reactions: 3
She tries to copy everyone and fails miserably. It makes her totally unrelatable.
- lives in million pound house and therefore could appeal to the middle class/inspiring middle class but instead everything is tatty and shoddily done. Anything she does to save money just smacks of being a tight arse as she won’t admit they’ve over stretched themselves
- wants to portray being a mumma earth type but so so controlling

At least back in the mulberry bag days she was a snob and stuck to it. Now she is completely lost and appeals to no one. She’s not high end and she’s not salt of the earth.

Who is her target audience meant to be?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The state of the skirting boards and the inside of the front door in her latest stories. Surely they should have been painted before the floor went down. Why is everything bodged? It doesn’t bode well given that gingy savill is a property developer.
A "property developer" who has resorted to making kids wardrobes from plywood😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

exactly!
her husband is a boy and she grew up with one sibling, who also happened to be a boy!

such a stupid comment

I translate this to mean "I would have preferred a girl". Most likely so that they could share a bedroom until they are teenagers and she could maintain the spare room/wardrobe space.
Until Freya turns 13 and meets her husband to be...

View attachment 390739

View attachment 390758
I thought when they bought the house it was meant to be the most attractive/appealing in the village 🤨?!

• Haha
I think they sleep separately regularly. When she does selfies you can see a hot water bottle and slippers by the bedside table. Things that I wouldn’t have thought most people keep in a spare guest room. Ben is probably left in their bed with the baby monitor so grabby can get enough sleep to do her Pilates first thing.
I do actually think it is really quite sad putting the 2nd baby in the corridor. Imagine when he grows up knowing all this. All the effort that went into his sisters room and all that was done for her. To then not even have a proper room and definitely not with the enthusiasm and love it seems Freya had. And not only that he’s in a corridor on the other side of the house to them! I know it’s not Buckingham palace but still.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Our only built-in wardrobes are in my young son’s bedroom, and guess what - we just get our clothes out when we need them at times when we’re not disturbing him!! Because we want our son to have a lovely warm room to call his own and not be shoved into a draughty little hallway to sleep underneath a window. It’s called parenting Grabs, look it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.