RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry... They live in a £1 mil house and their son gets this poxy little bedroom with no door?
Why couldn't they do out their old bedroom? Or does Ben sleep in that at night once they've done their magical bee pollen conception cause they're old fogies?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"I don't much about boys"

There is literally nothing to "learn" about boys - they're just children for God's sake. Stupid woman.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone got a pic of her guest room? I can’t believe she has a guest room?! I just assumed that her new baby will be plonked in the hall because they only had a two bed!!! How fun that will be having the baby night time feeds and nap times in the hall way where Freya can easily be heard! Oh what a brilliant decision 🤣
If you refer to the M&S advert on the first page of this thread “my favourite colour is texture” she is making the bed in the spare room within this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why is Fweya unsupervised in the ‘space’ when there is wet paint. Sorry forgot she’s 10 x better behaved than any other toddler.

Poor Harry Hamlet Potter, his nursery is 10 x smaller and more drafty than any other baby...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And a downstairs snug that they spend no time in! Surely they could convert that into a multifunctional space with a lovely sofa bed if they are that desperate to have a guest room for imaginary guests! Then give Freya the upstairs guest room and Hamlet the existing nursery. Poor baby boy already neglected.
The snug has already got a sofa bed so I have no idea why she is so resistant to ditching the guest bedroom.
she has previously stated she often ‘works’ (I am using that word very loosely), from the sofa or even her bed so giving up the office space isn’t critical. She already has a desk gifted by Cotswold Company in the snug.
Both children should be treated the same and both have their own bedrooms. Even getting them to share would be fairer.

A4589CD0-E814-47D6-BD1E-B83E33BAC62F.jpeg

OMG never seen anything like it. imagine admitting to this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Argghh i cant add attachments anymore pn here but she has replied to the question and said yes one of them does sleep in the spare room when they dont get enough sleep and she doesnt want to give up wardrobe space !!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe Rebecca is trying to convince someone (Ben/Her parents) that they need to buy a bigger house?
She has probably got a bit fed up of the current one as they aren't allowed to extend.
By putting the baby in a corridor she is proving they need a bigger house...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Argghh i cant add attachments anymore pn here but she has replied to the question and said yes one of them does sleep in the spare room when they dont get enough sleep and she doesnt want to give up wardrobe space !!!!!
Hi, great minds!! I’ve screenshot it and added it to my previous comment.

Reactions: 2
"I don't much about boys"

There is literally nothing to "learn" about boys - they're just children for God's sake. Stupid woman.
But she didn't learn about boys. She went from watching them pick their noses in Year 8 to being groomed by Ben 'Puts the Handy in Handyman' Pecked.
She missed being felt up at the school disco, pretending to enjoy football and being flashed a bald knob in Year 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Argghh i cant add attachments anymore pn here but she has replied to the question and said yes one of them does sleep in the spare room when they dont get enough sleep and she doesnt want to give up wardrobe space
Hi, great minds!! I’ve screenshot it and added it to my previous comment.
Thanks !!

Reactions: 2
Have updated (y)

Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

The one where the 13yr old met the 24yr old :oops:
The one where we got engaged :sick:
The one where we got married 🤮
I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me 🎻
5 Things: A Local's Guide to London

Grabby did post on the first tattle thread *scroll down to post #423

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper
Ben - Grandad, Benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy Saville, Papa Smurf, Child catcher
Freya - Baby Bee, Chops, Chopsy, Sea Urchin, Bentos, Chicklet
The baby boy cooking in her uterus - Hamlet, Harry
McMuffins - RVKs mum, dad and brother

YouTube Comedy Gold
THAT Marks & Sparks advert - My favourite colour is, Texture :ROFLMAO:
How To Style Your Mantle Piece
Balance Me x RVK Loves Launch Party
How To Style Your Home Office

Previous deleted tweets
Peoples who's instagram start with 'mummy' or 'mrs'...
When a lady on the beach tells you...
The one where she slags off Bloom & Wild...
I have strong opinions...
I maybe getting married young...
My cousin and her boyfriend...
Put my car on auto trader today...

Previous deleted tweets with no links
"Lol at flying from Stansted, spot the fake tan #essexcountry"
"... this is why I can't bear to think about children yet. Babies yes but toddlers up ughhh"
"Does anyone ever say anything positive about having children? Sounds like life is hell with them"
"What is it with children looking so gender neutral these days? That's twice this month I've called a girl a boy at work..."
"Christ babies are such hard work. Just saw ben's 1 year old nephew and I don't know how people cope."
"Babies more or less ruin/change your life. Way too selfish for another 8 years at least."
"When your old teachers congratulate you on getting married just three years after leaving school lol"
"Adele is pregnant' 'how can anyone tell?!' hahaha"
"Eugh the thought of being pregnant (in the future) is even less appealing after seeing the 'bodies after bump' photos."

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There you go, not ready to give up her wardrobe space yet. How about make the landing into a wall In wardrobe and put the baby or Fweya into the guest room? twit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like the paint colour they've chosen but all I can think of is a baby in a cold cot below that freezing looking window in what is no more than a hall cupboard.
If Ben is a property developer, why can he not develop their own property?

That wee girl needs her bumps read. Why does her ma not ring her and talk some sense into her?

Reactions: 12
My theories on her lacklustre approach to having a boy are, firstly Freudian, so it's actually not my theory really! Anyway, I am absolutely certain she won't be really wild about having sex, she probably hates men's tackle and the idea of having a little penis to deal with is excruciating for her. 😱
Not bragging, but bloody hell, I'm good at this! Sometimes one of them will sleep in the spare room... Sometimes being every night unless sperm is required for a baby. Unless she uses a turkey baster! 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not bragging, but bloody hell, I'm good at this! Sometimes one of them will sleep in the spare room... Sometimes being every night unless sperm is required for a baby. Unless she uses a turkey baster! 😉😂
Would not surprise me !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would you need to give up that wardrobe space? The baby won’t need it 😆just put the cot in there your moron!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If she didn’t want to “give up wardrobe space” then they could have taken some of the room from the guest room to make that corridor a bit wider and made that into a walk in wardrobe and baby Hamlet could have had the (smaller) guest room. Easy.

Reactions: 13
The snug has already got a sofa bed so I have no idea why she is so resistant to ditching the guest bedroom.
she has previously stated she often ‘works’ (I am using that word very loosely), from the sofa or even her bed so giving up the office space isn’t critical. She already has a desk gifted by Cotswold Company in the snug.
Both children should be treated the same and both have their own bedrooms. Even getting them to share would be fairer.

View attachment 390469

OMG never seen anything like it. imagine admitting to this.
Isn't this more or less word for word what Tattlers were saying (about spare rooms in general) in the last thread? Useful if one of you is ill. But if you have a sofa bed, just use that for those rare occasions... smell a lie.

Reactions: 5
If she didn’t want to “give up wardrobe space” then they could have taken some of the room from the guest room to make that corridor a bit wider and made that into a walk in wardrobe and baby Hamlet could have had the (smaller) guest room. Easy.
Id love to know what she has in said wardrobe as her clothes are same old same old !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Id love to know what she has in said wardrobe as her clothes are same old same old !!
If her utility room was anything to go by it’s probably just packed to the brim with random crap! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.