RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our only built-in wardrobes are in my young son’s bedroom, and guess what - we just get our clothes out when we need them at times when we’re not disturbing him!! Because we want our son to have a lovely warm room to call his own and not be shoved into a draughty little hallway to sleep underneath a window. It’s called parenting Grabs, look it up.
Our wardrobe is in our 18 month daughters room. We have a 2 bedroom cottage and the rooms are small. We are trying for a 2nd and if are lucky enough when the 2nd is old enough will be in there too. I don’t know how it will work but I’m sure there will be a way! One thing is for sure no one will be sleeping on our landing (even though we do have a long Monica cupboard on it!!)

Reactions: 11
I’ve been after baby 3 for ages and my hubby says no because we don’t have a 4th bedroom... I’m away to tell him it’s OK, we can use the landing! 🤦‍♀️

seriously though, WTF? Who is influenced by this tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't this more or less word for word what Tattlers were saying (about spare rooms in general) in the last thread? Useful if one of you is ill. But if you have a sofa bed, just use that for those rare occasions... smell a lie.
I wouldn’t knock anyone for wanting a spare bed especially if you have different working hours (not something Grabs would understand) or a young child. But you could use a sofa bed, or turn that “nook” into a spare sleeping space when they need it. It’s a bit odd.

I’ve been after baby 3 for ages and my hubby says no because we don’t have a 4th bedroom... I’m away to tell him it’s OK, we can use the landing! 🤦‍♀️

Morons, pure and simple 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought I was misreading the comments that they were putting their new baby in the corridor! It would make sense if they were strapped for space but they have a whole spare bedroom.

Both sets of parents are local to them, right?? Also, no one's allowed guests at the moment. Who is using that room?! Set it up for your child, you absolute moron!

Reactions: 10
I geneuinly do think they sleep apart a lot.
I think she uses that guest room as her room.

Despite being basically ON the motorway, KL does have some pretty houses and certainly considerably nicer than their 3 bed semi. I wonder if they plan to stay there long term or move again, will be at tight squeeze when the children grow up. A member of my immediate family has just bought a house in KL, I look forward to hearing the village gos.

• Haha
There was something strangely familiar about the new colour scheme, took me a while as I've been wfh for a bit now but here it is, Southern Rail's sludgy grey/green tone. All their stations are this same depressing shade. Spent so many hours in a waiting room sea of green waiting for a delayed 🚂. But of course madam doesn't use public transport...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Hammy Potter already an after thought before he was born. Unless this is just for temporary content?
Perhaps once he's born and ready for his proper bedroom, Grabelza can hang up her ovaries, Benpecked moves full time to the snug, Bentos gets the guest room and Hammy gets the Prisoner of Arsekebab cot room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
also... forget about the bloody nursery. They used the space at the top of their stairs as a total dumping ground. No doors, nothing. Just a bleeping tip every time you walked up the stairs.
The way they live makes me shudder {for various reasons}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if they plan to stay there long term or move again, will be at tight squeeze when the children grow up.
The house is huge, more than enough room for a family of 4. They're clearly not using the space very efficiently but to say it will be a tight squeeze seems a stretch. Having said that, I've no doubt she will want to move to something larger within the next few years because she'll never be content to stay there long term.

Reactions: 8
also... forget about the bloody nursery. They used the space at the top of their stairs as a total dumping ground. No doors, nothing. Just a bleeping tip every time you walked up the stairs.
The way they live makes me shudder {for various reasons}
Wasn’t the snug also a dumping ground? Sure there was a photo of that room looking a mess at one point.

Reactions: 7
Poor Hammy Potter already an after thought before he was born. Unless this is just for temporary content?
Perhaps once he's born and ready for his proper bedroom, Grabelza can hang up her ovaries, Benpecked moves full time to the snug, Bentos gets the guest room and Hammy gets the Prisoner of Arsekebab cot room
This is a masterpiece, I so appreciate it .. bravo

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Please say this on her Instagram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I the only one missing something about this being ill thing? How many times are you really ill a year to justify a spare room? And why would you need to sleep in a different room to your partner if they're ill anyway? Can't believe she's putting a baby on the landing so she can keep a spare room. She keeps talking about it being light and airy which is the opposite of what a baby wants when they're trying to sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
hammy potter - this tickled me majorly 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Am I the only one missing something about this being ill thing? How many times are you really ill a year to justify a spare room? And why would you need to sleep in a different room to your partner if they're ill anyway? Can't believe she's putting a baby on the landing so she can keep a spare room. She keeps talking about it being light and airy which is the opposite of what a baby wants when they're trying to sleep!
i thought the same about being ill ...mind you she is mentally ill so she prob sleeps in there every night

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hammy Potter!!! You win Tattle 😂😂😂

New thread title:

Hammy Potter and the prison crib of doom. Baby in the corridor coz Grabs needs her “guest” bedroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.