RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s never a good idea to put a cot along an external wall... it’s the coldest wall in that ‘room’. She really is clueless.

I imagine Freya’s cot is too long for that space so they’re needing to get another one.

Reactions: 10
556BA89C-359F-43C3-A929-4BB3C3FB8D39.png
I’m so confused why is the baby in the hallway , where did the other bedroom go

They've got their room, a guest room, Fweyas room and Hamlet's cupboard.
Oh so they kept the guest room and put the baby in the cupboard ..... makes sense

Harry Potter Sterling

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is the new nursery in a hallway??
Don’t be so silly, it’s not a partitioned part of the hallway marketed as a fourth bedroom that inflated the price they paid for the manky mansion, it’s a NuRsErY SpAcE 🙄

Baby hamlet will love prison cot v2 shoved under that draughty old window; especially as it will be well into winter by the time she’s moved him into there.

Well done Grabs, you brought a house for close to £1mil and that’s the best you can do for your second baby.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can’t get over the fact they have a 3 bedroom house and haven’t given their child the third bedroom. That may be one of the most horrific things I’ve ever seen on insta in terms of priorities. If your child isn’t worth giving up a guest room, don’t have another child. But you know they will leave him outside on that landing until he’s old enough to sleep through and then bung him in with Fweya and there will be more tit blog posts on how to decorate for boys and girls with some massively offensive sexist commentary. Great. Can’t wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
*Tried to get a Lick collab... couldn't.
Despite them giving one to every Tom, Dick(Head) or Grabby. Me thinks Toots is losing her brand

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Careful love. You don’t question Rebecca’s decision making. She’s a higher being than the rest of us. Be careful now, you’ll get a passive agressive reply or worse still blocked for your insolence

1610984669978.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
*Tried to get a Lick collab... couldn't.
Despite them giving one to every Tom, Dick(Head) or Grabby. Me thinks Toots is losing her brand
I was literally thinking the same thing about the lock paint and thinking if she’s been bleeping gifted that paint I will never buy from them again as I really love their paint but will I ever pay those prices again if they are just going to gift to this twit

Reactions: 9
Oh my god maybe the theme is Victorian children’s home , they already have the crusty outside asfetic , freya sleeps in a prison bed , they only eat slop ....... relax people it’s literally just a new feem for the sterling’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What sort of absolute bleep shoves their kid in a draughty bleeping corridor? Call it what you want Rebecca, but hellllllll no. If you didn’t fill your house with musty, dated old tit, maybe your kid would get his own room. Still, he’s doomed to a life of total shite anyway, so I guess you start as you mean to go on. There’s no way in hell I could EVER be tight enough to stick my child in a cupboard. Harry bleeping Potter vibes or what?!!! Child of weirdo sleeps in cupboard & is fed slop..... local news that!!!!

Reactions: 14
It's one thing to use a box room as a nursery when they're tiny - our daughter has the smallest room for now but we'll switch things up when she gets older - but that 'room' makes our box room look like a bloody Palace!

Reactions: 5
She is just the gift that keeps on giving. Sticking the cot under her draughty old windows.

It reminds me of my dentists waiting room.

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck??? There’s MORE of them. To think there are people willing to admit tit like this.....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.