RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I told you the skank wouldn’t wash it....and I don’t care what her reasons might be. She can also shut up about ‘work’ and how carefree her holiday in oz was before Covid. Erm no Grabby, anyone with any common sense was fully aware of what was happening....you twonk

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I just picked up a magazine (Country Homes & Interiors, May 2019) from a very large unread pile that I really need to get through, and look who’s in it, haunting me 🙄
‘The most beautiful house in their home village’, firstly is that a brag that it’s the most beautiful house in the village, or is it one of those ‘oh, it’s just theeeee most beautiful house’ type comments, and secondly ‘their home village’ - does Ben come from there as well originally?
5D303539-3607-4DB8-BD71-5B9BFE6C44E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just picked up a magazine (Country Homes & Interiors, May 2019) from a very large unread pile that I really need to get through, and look who’s in it, haunting me 🙄
‘The most beautiful house in their home village’, firstly is that a brag that it’s the most beautiful house in the village, or is it one of those ‘oh, it’s just theeeee most beautiful house’ type comments, and secondly ‘their home village’ - does Ben come from there as well originally? View attachment 415437
I guess he must if he went to her school

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘The most beautiful house in their home village’, firstly is that a brag that it’s the most beautiful house in the village, or is it one of those ‘oh, it’s just theeeee most beautiful house’ type comments, and secondly ‘their home village’ - does Ben come from there as well originally? View attachment 415437
Nope, she is claiming it is literally the most beautiful (ie the best/grandest) house in the village - which I think she also said her MIL stated when they bought it. Its probably one of the oldest, and does have the Georgian facade (albeit it's been subdivided and added to over the centuries), but I'm not sure I would say it's the most beautiful house in the village - not once they got the hands on it anyway! And yes, Ben is from same village (or very close by), hence why he was an ex-pupil helper on the infamous school trip.

Reactions: 11
Why is she dressed like someone in their 60s in that photo. It’s just so odd how she seems to want to be 65 already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Holy duck, of all the people! Must be your lucky day! 😂

If that’s the most beautiful house I’d certainly hate to see the ugliest! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we see some more? What drivel does she waffle on about in the article?

Reactions: 3
I also made that horrifying discovery when my Mum gave me a bunch of old magazines. I read the article from behind a cushion as it made me cringe so much 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thomling toys currently taking orders on email “right now”

Guess whoooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The front door looks like it’s been airbrushed to hide all that crappy cracked paint

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.