RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh not heard of it but I’m going to google it 😂 I struggle to find time to watch TV tbh (clearly too busy with my kinky sex life 🤣🤣) so don’t really hear about what’s on, I only knew of Bridgerton because it was all anyone on social media was talking about! 😂
Its a film on Netflix

Reactions: 3
Bridgerton to me was trashy escapist nonsense. No one was expecting to learn anything from it, it wasn't highbrow. So like it, don't like it who cares?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just scrolling Instagram and this popped up as a sponsored post. Guess who it made me think of?! I’ve edited it for you Grabs, as I know how much you love to read tattle. 😉 You’re welcome!

View attachment 413344
So true. It’s not like she’s rushing to catch a train to get to work. I used to have to insist my children were in the pushchair in the morning so I could ensure getting to the nursery for an 8am drop off (earliest they opened back then) before literally running to catch a train at 8.14am! But I always allowed them to walk home at their own pace in the evening.

Reactions: 10
Not directed at anyone in particular, I'm just saying some liked it, some didn't. Seeing so many social media posts where women are somehow being shamed into being embarrassed for enjoying a bit of escapist TV. Can't see why...

• Heart
Not directed at anyone in particular, I'm just saying some liked it, some didn't. Seeing so many social media posts where women are somehow being shamed into being embarrassed for enjoying a bit of escapist TV. Can't see why...
I bloody loved it mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just noticed grabby is following Laura Wills at fashionbugblog

Now there is a woman with 3 kids and due her 4th this month, living in an expensive central London home with a husband who earns probably 40 times what Ben pecked does! Can't believe grabby following her. Chalk and cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just noticed grabby is following Laura Wills at fashionbugblog

Now there is a woman with 3 kids and due her 4th this month, living in an expensive central London home with a husband who earns probably 40 times what Ben pecked does! Can't believe grabby following her. Chalk and cheese
Just had a peek, she’s everything Grabby’s not! 😂

Reactions: 4
How the feck is she able to look that glam with young kids? I need to up my game 😂
There’s got to be an army of ‘hired help’ hiding in the wings! 😂 Plus where does she find the time for the multitude of photo shoots! 😂

Reactions: 6
I too have been

I’ve been trawling through her blog posts too as I’m bored and I’ve been on hold a lot trying to deal with mindless life admin.
I especially ‘enjoyed’ her blogpost on Amsterdam when they stayed at Soho House but they didn’t visit Anne Frank’s house because she couldn’t be bothered to pre book the tickets and there was a queue regardless! Lots of stating Amsterdam is like various places in the States too. Ffs.
I just read this post for the lols. God she is so, so uncultured. She starts off by insulting Amsterdam because of the 'seediness'. A million generic photos of the canals, flowers and bikes. Literally no mention of any of the cultural things to visit apart from 'we CBA visiting Anne Frank's House'. I get not everyone wants to trawl around museums on holiday, but Amsterdam has some incredible ones as well as art galleries, she could at least have gone to the Van Gogh museum?? Instead it just seems she goes on holiday to get her steps up in a different environment to normal and then brag. They went for just 3 days yet once she got enough bragging content she spent the last afternoon 'working', what a bleeping waste of the last day of holiday. Jeez eat a bloody space cake and chill out Grabatha!

Also their Soho house bedroom was tiny! Urgh she boils my blood so much, it annoys me how well travelled she thinks she is yet in reality every holiday she's been on has been identical apart from the location.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just read this post for the lols. God she is so, so uncultured. She starts off by insulting Amsterdam because of the 'seediness'. A million generic photos of the canals, flowers and bikes. Literally no mention of any of the cultural things to visit apart from 'we CBA visiting Anne Frank's House'. I get not everyone wants to trawl around museums on holiday, but Amsterdam has some incredible ones as well as art galleries, she could at least have gone to the Van Gogh museum?? Instead it just seems she goes on holiday to get her steps up in a different environment to normal and then brag. They went for just 3 days yet once she got enough bragging content she spent the last afternoon 'working', what a bleeping waste of the last day of holiday. Jeez eat a bloody space cake and chill out Grabatha!

Also their Soho house bedroom was tiny! Urgh she boils my blood so much, it annoys me how well travelled she thinks she is yet in reality every holiday she's been on has been identical apart from the location.
And she only ate at the hotel or at places with English names where the menu was in English.
She did nothing different than if she’d have stayed at home. And literally EVERYWHERE reminds her of the US. The thing is the US is a relatively ‘new’ country. It does not have an immense heritage. Where does she think they drew their inspiration from?? Does she think we named Cambridge (UK) after Cambridge (Massachusetts)??? 😣
Also has anyone else noticed how she had zero comments on the majority of her blog posts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s got to be an army of ‘hired help’ hiding in the wings! 😂 Plus where does she find the time for the multitude of photo shoots! 😂
She must have! At least I hope she does or I’m failing at life 😂

Yes she has nannies etc etc. She's super rich!
Yep. She freely admits to the help she has at home. They headed away for over a month in the summer on hols and the nanny goes too.

Her account is amazing, yes she's loaded and yes she buys some wildly expensive stuff but she seems like a really loving mum who spends time with her 3 children and really relishes having another. I think you can tell the ones who have their kids for social media likes and money and ones like her who do show their kids hut dont use them for financial gain.

I'm loving grabby following her, maybe she might buck her ideas up a bit and realise that her house is shite, rich folk don't eat dust with pumpkin spice and they don't flock to soho farmhouse. Most wouldn't be seen dead in such an overpriced underwhelming place.

Hope she gets some ideas on how to wear sunnies too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.