RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what other publications {both magazines and newspapers} they appeared in. Did her 10x better than everyone else's wedding ever appear in any wedding mag??!

Surprised she hasn't graced the pages of 'mama & baby' magazines, although they'd be better off in magazines like Real People, That's Life :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Exactly! And cringe at ‘K Mid’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
Grabby IS the Queen witch!

Anyway, I was just nosing online and came across Ben’s parents house (also a mere 2 minutes away), it’s down a private road and considerably larger than your’s Grabby, (whispers)...they’re considerably richer than you Grabby! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've counted 2 mentions of new baby Bee on her grid. The announcement and the gender reveal. She is totally not as excited about this baby. By this point in her pregnancy with Freya we had been lavished with outfit flatly's, Bump pics, Ben holding bump. Bikini shots of bump, advice on books and vitamins!!!!! OH, and 4 holidays!!!!

Com on Grabby, that Bugaboo isn't going to gift itself.

Anyway, I was just nosing online and came across Ben’s parents house (also a mere 2 minutes away), it’s down a private road and considerably larger than your’s Grabby, (whispers)...they’re considerably richer than you Grabby! 😂
Where??? Lets see

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've counted 2 mentions of new baby Bee on her grid. The announcement and the gender reveal. She is totally not as excited about this baby. By this point in her pregnancy with Freya we had been lavished with outfit flatly's, Bump pics, Ben holding bump. Bikini shots of bump, advice on books and vitamins!!!!! OH, and 4 holidays!!!!

Com on Grabby, that Bugaboo isn't going to gift itself.

Where??? Lets see
I think if it were a girl we’d have been inundated with ‘updates’ et al...

Companies House - Sterling Accountancy Solutions, his brothers are listed there too. You’ll have to look on satellite to see the property! 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How many times has she seen a bed coming out of wardrobes?!!! Other than in a James Bond movie?

That Ideal Home article is like grabby gold. The kitchen picture makes me want to heave. Benpecked smiling at his little child-wife-to-be working away in the kitchen. Yuck. And she calls herself an interior designer!? On that basis we all could call ourselves interior designers (of our own homes).

• Haha
Reactions: 12

How did you find that? Message me? I need to know if it’s the same as the one I found. Probably not but never mind 😂 *edit. If it’s the one I think I assumed it was their business premises

How did you find that? Message me? I need to know if it’s the same as the one I found. Probably not but never mind 😂 *edit. If it’s the one I think I assumed it was their business premises
I’m thinking it’s part residential, part business as there’s a flat within currently on the market @ £425k! The plot thickens! 😂

I think if it were a girl we’d have been inundated with ‘updates’ et al...

Companies House - Sterling Accountancy Solutions, his brothers are listed there too. You’ll have to look on satellite to see the property! 😬
So, it looks like the child catchers parents lodge is next to the allotments?! :unsure: You have to wonder if the Sterlings were friends of the family before the groomer groomed the 13yr old.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m thinking it’s part residential, part business as there’s a flat within currently on the market @ £425k! The plot thickens! 😂
So, it looks like the child catchers parents lodge is next to the allotments?! :unsure: You have to wonder if the Sterlings were friends of the family before the groomer groomed the 13yr old.
It’s highly likely, it’s not that big an area, and certainly looks to be the sort of place where everyone knows everyone else, and their business😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.