RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep

Sorry just had to get that off my chest.
The throwback photos “a few weeks before we realised how serious Covid would become”

yeah and how many holidays did you go on after that you bleeping twit?

oh and consultant (why) appointment this morning? Why does that mean extra child free hours, who’s she dumped Bento on? All these instatwats over-justifying their decisions to try and make them seem just... Nah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Valentines decorations. Give me strength. I forgot she subjects us to this 🙄 she’s such a child.
I get that this year people might want to bother doing something for it, simply because there’s f all else to do, but why do you need to decorate your home 11 days in advance?? It’s not a religious festival! Surprised she hasn’t made a valentines advent tree.
They’re the least romantic couple I’ve ever seen {thank god 🤢} so decorating her kitchen in pink balloons is all for Instagram and that’s just pathetic 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For someone who had a huge light up LOVE sign at her wedding she’s a tad misplaced being included in this article......
Omg surely she is trolling us... Check out her latest story about Valentines decorations. You can't make this tit up!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does decorate for Valentine’s usually I think? Let see how ‘big’ she goes!

I hope she’s gets bombarded with DM’s over her appointment. ‘You ok HUN?’ 🤣
Yeah she probably does but the timing couldn't have been funnier, just when her snobby 'interior design rules' have been unearthed.

Ugh yeah I'm sure the sycophants have already messaged her. Why does she need to justify having child-free time and why pretend to rush around? I'm sure a plant can be repotted while a toddler is present? I for one can't wait to see her cope with 2 kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she probably does but the timing couldn't have been funnier, just when her snobby 'interior design rules' have been unearthed.

Ugh yeah I'm sure the sycophants have already messaged her. Why does she need to justify having child-free time and why pretend to rush around? I'm sure a plant can be repotted while a toddler is present? I for one can't wait to see her cope with 2 kids!
It’s about to get very interesting! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep

Sorry just had to get that off my chest.
The throwback photos “a few weeks before we realised how serious Covid would become”

yeah and how many holidays did you go on after that you bleeping twit?

oh and consultant (why) appointment this morning? Why does that mean extra child free hours, who’s she dumped Bento on? All these instatwats over-justifying their decisions to try and make them seem just... Nah.
I thought that too about her....just realising how serious it all was......what an IDIOT CHILD she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who puts up Valentine's decorations?!
I do. Don’t hate me but I LOVE hearts. I don’t love ‘love’ like grabs though

Nor me 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder why she has a consultant appointment. If she’s planning a home birth you’d expect her to be low risk midwife led.

Reactions: 7
I wonder why she has a consultant appointment. If she’s planning a home birth you’d expect her to be low risk midwife led.
It’s weird. I was meant to see my consultant Friday but they’ve all been redeployed to care for Covid patients. Unless it’s something that can’t be dealt with via zoom (or similar) or by a midwife maybe?
*disclaimer - I’m not pregnant 😂

Does anyone know which was the most popular thread suggestion? We need to close this one

Reactions: 2
I thought that too 🤣ohhhh and what about the cups with R and B on !
And the wooden R & B letters in the kitchen too 😂

It’s weird. I was meant to see my consultant Friday but they’ve all been redeployed to care for Covid patients. Unless it’s something that can’t be dealt with via zoom (or similar) or by a midwife maybe?
*disclaimer - I’m not pregnant 😂

Does anyone know which was the most popular thread suggestion? We need to close this one
Think it's post #934

Skewbedu

RVk #27idea -

Hammy Potter's Mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing... For various reasons

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.