RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still got to be her writing the replies - if you haven't had a reply to your eager email for the watchtower you've obviously used the wrong email address. Not us. We haven't got anything wrong/missed anything {to be fair there's probably only been 3 so they won't of missed any} It's also irrationally annoying me they're using an outlook email address, so amateur.
Agreed ! the whole thing is amateur. All these different posts with instructions, now theyre changing the sizes on request, adding screws and fittings ,they need to just keep it simple, do it right or dont do it at all!

Reactions: 19
Lets maybe keep it light hearted on here.
I am sick of people breaking the rules and put people at risk, moaning the loudest. A doctor publicly said that rule breakers have blood on their hands. If everyone followed the rules, we wouldn't be in this mess with 1,000 people dying every day. I know people who have died and a stupid hashtag #coronacoasterofemotions used in this way is insulting to grieving families and the NHS staff in a living hell.

I will delete the post if asked, or the mods can do it.

Reactions: 36
Agreed ! the whole thing is amateur. All these different posts with instructions, now theyre changing the sizes on request, adding screws and fittings ,they need to just keep it simple, do it right or dont do it at all!
Exactly, imagine buying a very small bookshelf for over 100 quid and then realising you need to spend more on all the fiddly bits, spend ages working out how to make it safe for your little one because the manufacturer hasn't bothered with safety standards, and then realise you also have to sand and varnish it yourself because of poor finishing. What a joke. May as well make the whole thing yourself. I hope they get lots of refund demands from former sheep who are silly enough to buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What the motherfuck is she on about now RIGHT
NOW?! That coronavirus hash is in bad taste for a start. I’ve lost a family member to Covid and that doesn’t sit right with me. Stupid BB

Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion

"A cheap hacked stool from IKEA = maximum security watchtower for baby Bee"

I do think they have given some out to influencing accounts or given a "PR discount" as I'm sure no one has bought these already never mind had time to photograph and send to the page
{M} was already selling to friends through his private page.

Edited to add: R u ok? Or R V{u} K?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh god, her latest post! “Feel sowwy for me, I’m pregnant in a pandemic {even though I knowingly got pregnant and have been flouting the rules and doing whatever the duck I want, spreading Covid, for most of said pandemic}.” She’s such a narcissist! Zero empathy, zero awareness; it’s just me me me!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
C758C077-EA19-41D0-990E-39E05913CF0E.jpeg
If there’s money to be made from fools like you, then of course we’ll be adding to the Montessori Monstrosities range! For various reasons, we’ll send out small offcuts of quality ply wood that you can sellotape to the legs of the table and chairs, thus making them height adjustable. This conforms to all the safety standards that we’ve tried ourselves. We also charge extortionate delivery rates, and Gingy Saville will personally deliver for an extra tenner, but it’s a tricky one isn’t?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's still got to be her writing the replies - if you haven't had a reply to your eager email for the watchtower you've obviously used the wrong email address. Not us. We haven't got anything wrong/missed anything {to be fair there's probably only been 3 so they won't of missed any} It's also irrationally annoying me they're using an outlook email address, so amateur.
Me too. Why not pay (god forbid) for a domain address. Annoyed of the Midlands...

Reactions: 3
I get breathless trying to read her posts. I'm literally praying for some punctuation. Who knew a comma could be a lifesaver? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 381331If there’s money to be made from fools like you, then of course we’ll be adding to the Montessori Monstrosities range! For various reasons, we’ll send out small offcuts of quality ply wood that you can sellotape to the legs of the table and chairs, thus making them height adjustable. This conforms to all the safety standards that we’ve tried ourselves. We also charge extortionate delivery rates, and Gingy Saville will personally deliver for an extra tenner, but it’s a tricky one isn’t?
I'm almost hyperventilating here ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 - this is spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
M was probably pissed off that she was limiting comments. Not a good start to a business when potential customers can't ask a question.

Reactions: 11
Ok here’s my take on the latest caption.

@#previouslygifted made some really good points (I can’t trawl back)

{M} was already selling the stools as a sideline or as previously mentioned probably lost his job with {BA} and wants to make money for his family. That’s all good, as long as safety standards and the products have been fully tested. You certainly can’t take away this man’s determination to set up a business in the middle of a pandemic. And also in January, when funds are always low.

But linking up with {B} or {RVK}, to utilise her 94.4K ready made sales market, the flip side to this is exposure to the IG world of want to be fame/influencer/social media star.

When comments are limited, deleted, people blocked means the discussions can’t be had on the IG page which takes people to alternative forums to discuss and air views. There is no control over the discussions, unless they’re on the selling page. Not great customer experience, a quick google search of the business and product names brings up tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sitting in Sterling Towers with her fire lit, complaining. She literally doesn't know she’s born.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Ok here’s my take on the latest caption.

@#previouslygifted made some really good points (I can’t trawl back)

{M} was already selling the stools as a sideline or as previously mentioned probably lost his job with {BA} and wants to make money for his family. That’s all good, as long as safety standards and the products have been fully tested. You certainly can’t take away this man’s determination to set up a business in the middle of a pandemic. And also in January, when funds are always low.

But linking up with {B} or {RVK}, to utilise her 94.4K ready made sales market, the flip side to this is exposure to the IG world of want to be fame/influencer/social media star.

When comments are limited, deleted, people blocked means the discussions can’t be had on the IG page which takes people to alternative forums to discuss and air views. There is no control over the discussions, unless they’re on the selling page. Not great customer experience, a quick google search of the business and product names brings up tattle.
Not the best look for a new business either deleting comments and blocking people as if you have something to hide {like the fact that safety or customer service has not been considered whatsoever}

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.